Three Years Later...

After You Left...

Three years have passed and the sorrow they once had, have vanished... Well at least that's what they think...

 

 

The sun shone brightly and the day was beautiful to spend it outside. That's exactly what a certain Lee Taemin did. Taemin was hanging out with his new chinese friends. They helped Taemin get acostumed to a new nation, new traditions and especially the chinese language. Taemin counted himself lucky to have met Lu Han, Yi Xing (aka Lay) and Song Qian (aka Victoria).  During the past three years, Lee Taemin learned how to smile again and with Hangeng, they both coped over the death of Heechul.

Heechul...

Sometimes Taemin felt like someone was watching. He though he was paranoid but maybe it was an angel. An angel who will always watch over him and Hangeng...

 

 

"So are you excited little one" asked Lu Han.

"Really excited... I'm going back home!" chirped an excited Taemin. He was going to Korea after three long years to graduate with Jinki.

"Were going to miss you" said Victoria who became like a mother figure to Taemin.

"Yeah, now who will save us from Victoria's claws" joked Lay which got hit on the head by Victoria.

"Not funny" she said serious.

"What? It is true... Right Lu Han?"

"Don't get me on this mess" said Lu Han. Lay was defeated. "By the way, if you get lost at your school, just look for Suho, he's a friend of mine and he will be happy to help you."

"Thank you very much Lu!" said Taemin.

"Or you can also look for my friend Amber, If i'm not mistaken, she goes to your school." said Victoria.

"Thank you guys but remember that I know Jinki-hyung so I won't be a loner." Taemin said. Jinki and him have been in contact for the past three years and Jinki even visited during the summer. Jinki still held his promise of visiting Heechul's grave every single day. But when he was in China, Mrs. Lee took over that job.

"Just making sure"  said Lay.

~~~~~

 

Onew walked up to the familiar gravestone and kneel over it where he placed a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He made a silent prayer before he began to think out loud:

"Taemin is coming in two weeks, he realy misses Korea and you."

The wind blew, it was like Heechul gave him a sign that he was there and was listening.

"You're going to be really proud of him, he dances and sings and now speaks a fluent Chinese. Hangeng is really proud of him. I think even some people mistake them as father and son. They don't really mind though..."

Jinki kept talking to Heechul until it began to darkened. Jinki bowed down before the grave before he left.

He would have been so proud...

 

~~~~~

 

Hangeng was packing some photo albums that held precious memories of his high school years. He missed the old times. The times where he spent his free time in the dance room were always precious to him. But the most precious one will always be the one he met the "diva" of the school Kim HeeChul...

"Sorry" Hangeng said with a broken Korean accent.

"Just watch out..." said a (then) red haired Heechul.

Hangeng didn't knew then but he was smitten with the quiet but feisty diva. Nobody dared to mess with Kim Heechul.

Some say he was the son of a gang leader (but he was too "diva-ish")

Some say he was a teenage father and he killed the mother (but he was too innocent in Hangeng's opinion)

If only they saw the broken eyes Hangeng saw. If only they saw the faint scars he had on his arms. If only they saw the day he secretly cried on his graduation day inside the dance room. If only they saw the glint of hope in Heechul's eyes.

"I would like to know you better"

"I would like it if you didn't."

"Why?"

"You will regret it."

"No I wouldn't."

"I'd rather not take the risk of loosing you"

"I'd rather try" said a (suddenly) confident Hangeng, not hearing the "loosing you" part.

The day he read the letter, he had hope but when he came, his world came down...

 

 

 

"Gēge?" asked Taemin. "Are you ready to go?"

"In a minute" replied Hangeng.

Taemin smiled and nodded. And Hangeng died a little inside.

It was still painful to see Taemin's smile, it was the same smile Heechul gave him sometimes...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Hey there! This is a transitional chapter. Next chapter will be the "OnTae" reunion and it will be longer.

PS. Like the poster? (Well technically collage)

Please enjoy! :)