Up All Night

Up All Night

Up All Night

Sekai


betad by me and why so shooort

 

The night was silent: everybody was inside, asleep, dreamingeverybody but Sehun and Jongin. The two laid next to each other in bed, not talking. Sehun played with Jongin's longer fingers, smiling at the fact that even in the dark, the contrast of their skin colors showed. Next to him, Jongin stared, taking in his lover's beauty. The tan boy watched as the younger his lips and laced their fingers together, his lips twitching up into a smile when the pale boy smiled widely, his eyes crinkling cutely at the perfect fit of their hands. 

Jongin moved his thumb, rubbing the back of Sehun's hand gently, causing the other to turn his head, their eyes meeting. The moon shone in through the window, illuminating their faces. Moving in, Jongin closed the space between them, his lips brushing against a pair of soft pink ones. Sehun sighed into the kiss, his hand coming to rest on his boyfriend's cheek. 

After a moment they parted, their lips barely separated. The smiled cheekily at each other, Sehun's fingers tanned skin. 

Outside, the sun began to rise. 


#NotDead ono #Unbeta'd (like everything else I write) OnO #CrapStory

I've been so busy with school guys >~< I'll try to write more XD

I hope you guys liked this little...drabble??? Song fic??? Idek whatever, bye, see you next time~