13

Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

requested by seondara. sorry if it's late! 

Junhoe sat on the bench and leaned his back on the wall as he continued to stare at his phone in his hands. His mind was full of thoughts about how will he ask his friend and how will he do the thing in this special day. He turned away his gaze from his phone to look around. He let out a sigh of relief. He had peace at last.

 

He looked at his phone again and began typing down some couple of words. To be exact, a question. His fingers stopped for awhile and his mind thought if it’s better to rephrase his question. Why would he rephrase his question? It’s just a question. It won’t hurt him but his mind says otherwise.

 

He was about to hit the delete button but instead, he had hit the back button. In a second, his frustration was completely shown all over his face. His face was red; he was breathing in sharply; his eyes were ready to burst into tears. Damn, why would this happen?

 

What’s ‘I like you’ in Thai?

 

Ha. He’s damned. Screwed. ed.

 

He wasn’t ready to be teased about this. He already knew that if he asked this, the boys will until death. And now, it happened. At this bad time, only he could do was wish for an undo button. Will it happen?

 

Of course, not. His phone already beeped. A message from that friend arrived. He clicked the message notification and read what’s inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter