Chapter 1

Mnet Scandal

 

Here's a little sneak peak of your life.

“Balloons balloons! Get your balloons here!”

_____ That’s your name. And yeah, as you’ve guessed. Selling balloons to kids, that’s your job. Well, part time job actually. You are still studying in university. As much as you hate to take part time jobs, you still have to take it so you could afford an apartment for yourself to live in. In the meantime, you are living with your childhood friend at her house. Where are your parents, you wonder ey? Well, your father died sometime ago and your mother is working overseas.

Even though you hate taking a part time job, luckily selling balloons isn’t a problem for you because you just love kids! The only problem is, well you have to wear this costume that includes a cartoon head for you to wear. Since it’s already been almost a month you’ve wore it so eventually, you got used to wearing it. But still, it is VERY embarrassing.

‘neogatteun saram ddeo eobseo~’ goes your phone’s ringtone.

“Hello?” you answered.

“Yah, ____-ah! Its Hyeona. Guess what! They started selling Super Show 3 tickets already! You tagging along?”

Super Show 3, a concert of Super Junior, a worldwide boygroup which consists of 13 no, 15 damn hawt, adorkably cute and super talented boys.

“uuuggghhh, heeelllooo?? Don’t you know how much my boss pays me?! I don’t even think I’ll get my apartment even in a decade!” you told her.

GAAAAAHH, I’m living in Seoul, breathing the same air as them.. and yet I haven’t  got the chance to even see them offstage not to mention onstage. Yeah, I’m a BIG fan of theirs but I’m not a *sasaeng kind of fan who are out of their minds, totally addicted and uughhh ‘donates’ their blood to write a fanletter. Eww, bloody fanletter! I mean, even though they’re irresistible, YES THEY ARE but still they are just boys. Normal Korean boys who looksgood and is SUPER talented.

“You sure you don’t want? Aww come ooonnn!! Teukie-oppa is gonna join army after SS3! It’s gonna be SUPER I tell you! And you know it. Just like Super Show 1 and 2 that you’ve missed. Gosh, what kind of ELF are you?!” Hyeona pleaded.

“An ELF who is saving up her money for an apartment. Duuuhh, you forgot?” you replied her back in an irritated voice.

“Hmph, fine fine. Don’t ever come to me if you are regretting it! Since I’m a good friend, I’ll promise I’ll bring you SUPER HQ fancams and pictures! OMONAAAA~ IM SOOO EXITED! She said half talking-half screaming.

“Yaahh, are you trying to make me deaf?! Aish, just don’t forget to take shots of my bb kyu okay!” you reminded her, and at the same time you are trying to end the conversation as kids start surrounding you, wanting to buy balloons.

p/s : there's more in chapter 1. im doing this so that i wont lose subscribers. Anyway, thanks for subscribing and don't unsubscribe :D please be patient XD sorry for keeping you guys waiting. REMEMBER, blame SCHOOL XD