END

JAILED from THE PAST

It was a windy day when Kai was driving his way to  home. He was so excited to see his sister, Kyungie. Kai is a kind of man which you would really want to be with in the future. Kyungie on the other hand is very beautiful and boys would really go crazy whenever she passes by on their sight. While driving, Kai took his phone on his pocket. Trying to focus on the road, he dials the number of his sister. Surprisingly, Kyungie didn’t answer the phone. He parks his car near the Cafeteria and decided to buy some food for his sister Kyungie.

 Way back 4 years ago, his family was in chaos because of their secret love affair between him and his sister. Her family was in total shock and planned to take Kyungie away from him. Kyungie was forced to marry another man. She finds a way to communicate with his brother her parent took away all the cell phones and papers that could give connections between them. Kai at that moment was in mess. He always went home drunk, involves in a fight every night and brings random ladies to his room. He didn’t know where he can find his kyungie. One night he heard his father talking to his mom on the phone. His father accidentally spill out the place where his sister stays. He grabbed the keys and hurriedly went to his car. He drove at a high speed to where his sister is. When he arrived, he saw a small house and without any hesitation he kicked the door hardly. To his surprise, the house was very quiet until he heard someone was sobbing. He quickly runs to the room where the sound came. As he gets nearer, the sound gets louder and he stops to a door. He nervously opens the door and was shocked by the scene.

In the present, Kai was heading towards his house. Smiling while opening the door, he saw his parents sitting down in the sofa, with two men wearing white clothes.

“Mom, what are you doing here?” Kai asked in curiosity.

“Son, you need to see a psychiatrist.” His mom calmly said.

 “What? NO! Nothing is wrong with me. I need to see Kyungie. KYUNGIE!” he shouted.

 “Kai! Stop calling her name. She is dead 4 years ago. She killed herself. He hung herself, remember?!” His dad said.

The two men tied up Kai’s hands at his back. “She’s not dead! Mom, Dad, please accept the fact that we love each other! DON’T TOUCH ME!”  The men dragged him outside the condo.

“Mom we will celebrate our anniversary today. She is not dead. Kyungie HELP ME!” he still shouts her name as if it was a cast of spell.  His parents cried frantically, seeing their son still jailed from the past.