Sungjong's Wish

Sungjong's Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For INFINITE who just finished their tight schedule, their manager was being kind enough to give them a holiday to Japan for a whole week. Coincidentally the manager has an empty villa in an area quite far from downtown, so it would be a peaceful place and perfect enough for INFINITE member to have a rest there.

And here they were, standing in front of the villa –which might be 10 times bigger than their dorm– and looking at the building in awe. Eyes were widely opened, and their mouths were big enough for a fly to go inside.

They stayed in that position for around 5 minutes before the leader was the first to step inside the villa with the other members following him like a puppy.

“So, we have three rooms with two beds, and…one VIP-look-alike room with a freaking comfortable king-sized bed!!!” Sunggyu informed after he finished exploring the villa. “Because I’m the leader, I will take that big room and you guys–“

“Whoa whoa hold on a sec, leader-ssi!” Woohyun stopped the oldest from talking too much. “I’ll be the one who take that room!”

The main vocal was about to rush his way to the said room with his bag too. But he failed to realize Sungyeol put one of his feet to the front and made Woohyun tripped on it, fell to the floor with a loud thud.

“Oops~ Sorry, my bad.” Sungyeol gave Woohyun his fake innocent face and quickly looked away when the angry hyung give him a death glare.

“It hurts you pabo choding!” Woohyun caressed his poor hurting nose. Sungjong laughed silently but he quickly stopped when Woohyun gave him a killing look.

“Let’s just decide with paper-rock-scissors.” Hoya advised and everyone just agreed with it since it will be the fairest thing to decide it.

In the end, Sunggyu and Woohyun who wanted the VIP room the most didn’t get it, but they ended up being in the same room instead. Hoya and Dongwoo in the same room and they’re totally fine with it, since it doesn’t matter to them which room and roommate they will get. The maknae line, Myungsoo and Sungjong were in the same room. So, Sungyeol who get the VIP room practically running around and screaming loudly like a child who just got a new toy, unintentionally making Sunggyu and Woohyun wanted to shut his mouth.

When Sungjong opened the window in his room, the cool breeze was blowing its way inside the room. The maknae smiled, feeling so good when the wind blowing his body. He walked to the terrace and scanning the view around the villa.

There were just a couple of houses, stores and empty land nearby. There’s only few people in the street. It’s really so calm, it’s really the best place for them to take a rest and enjoying their free time. A loud yelling could be heard, and when Sungjong looked down to the source of the voice, he could see Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungyeol already in their swimming trunk jumped inside the big pool on the backyard of the villa.

The maknae just shook his head and chuckled before he continued his observation. His big eyes stopped when he saw an old looking shrine with a big tree next to it. If he didn’t see it wrong, there are so much paper tied on the tree’s branch.

“I wonder what it is…”

Sungjong felt so curious about the tree. There’s something deep inside his heart telling him to go there.

“Where are you going?” Myungsoo asked when he saw Sungjong wearing his jacket and a hat.

“I want to go to the shrine nearby.” Sungjong answered, zipping up his jacket.

“Alone?” Sungjong nodded. “I’ll go with you. It’s dangerous being alone in a new place you still don’t know well.”

Sungjong smiled at Myungsoo’s concern. It’s been a while since both of them hang out together, just only two of them. They might use this chance to spend their time together.

When they arrived on the shrine and now standing in front of the tree, Sungjong was guessing there were some people write their wish on the paper and tied it to the branch, hoping that it will come true. He watched TV and things like this often happened in Japan.

Few noisy high school girls came out from the shrine and they tied a small paper on the tree’s branch. Sungjong tried to guess, these girls must have wished for love thing like ‘I want to be his girlfriend’ or something like that, judging by their giggles and blushed face.

Being curious, Sungjong went inside the shrine and he asked the owner about the tree. The person explained to him that tree was really famous among girls, because sometimes their wish really granted for real, especially things about love.

“Your wish can be granted…?” Sungjong mumbled to himself, then he glanced at Myungsoo who still standing near the shrine, busy taking a picture of the scenery with his camera. “Can I ask for a paper and pen?”

The owner of the shrine kindly gave him a blank paper, and a pen. Sungjong was having a thought while tapping his chin. After he thought some good words, he quickly wrote it down on the blank paper.

‘I wish for Myungsoo hyung to love me, really, really, really love me! ♡’

After that, he tied the paper to the tree’s branch, just like how the girls did it just now. He smiled and he then walked away from it.

Little did he know, right on the second he turned away, the wind was blowing a little bit stronger and causing Sungjong’s paper detached itself from the branch, flew away and fell to the ground not far from there.

And coincidentally, someone picked up the paper and read it…

That day, Sungjong felt there’s nothing changed from Myungsoo yet. He still acted like usual, no weird or another behavior that might show him his wish has been granted. At first, Sungjong thought that tree is merely an ordinary tree, it can’t grant people’s wish. It’s maybe really just a rumor then.

But when the night has come…

Sungjong just finished buttoning his pajama when someone suddenly hugged him from behind. He almost screamed out loud, but he quickly got himself calm down when his body amazingly recognize the warmth of the person.

“I’m sleepy…” Myungsoo placed his chin on Sungjong’s right shoulder and snuggled closer to his neck. Close enough for Sungjong to feel Myungsoo’s breath.

“Go to sleep then hyung…” Sungjong tried to keep his voice calm when his heart was beating so fast inside.

“I don’t want to sleep alone… Sleep with me…” Myungsoo whispered right on Sungjong’s ear, making the maknae shivers.

The visual grabbed Sungjong’s small hand and slowly lead him to his bed. Myungsoo lied on it first then Sungjong joined him hesitantly. Myungsoo put the blanket above them and he captured the slim figure of the maknae in to his embrace.

“Good night my Sungjongie…” Myungsoo kissed Sungjong’s forehead before he finally fell asleep,

Sungjong still couldn’t believe what happened. Myungsoo just hugged him, then asked him to sleep on the same bed and he just kissed him on his forehead! He never ever did that before! What? Was the rumor isn’t just a mere rumor then?

But… If it’s really true and not just a rumor, then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter