Meeting Them Part 2

Baby Sitting Twelve Aliens

Saya Uziel

 

"I'm Kim Min Seok, but I like to be czlled Xiumin. When will you buy me my buns?"

"Later"

I look at the man That is look like's Jack Frost

"I know you want to know who's this most hansome man in here"

then he smirked as I raise my eyebrow to him

"I'm Kim Jong Dae but usually called CHEN"

 

and they start to introduce their self, until one man is still not speaking. I look at him, and he just stare at me. Gaaahhh don't he have a plan to introduce his self? His still staring at me with his poker face.

 

"are not going to introduce your self?"

I ask him

"Oh Sehun, call me Sehun"

then he just shut again. I look at them, and they're wearing weird clothes they're all wearing a brown long cape with hood, I stood up

"come on remove your hoodies we're going to the mall I 'll buy you some clothes"

"How about my buns?"

Xiumin said while pouting

"I'll buy you there"

he's eyes go wide then a huge smile came to his lips, then he stand up, and so the other

"Wait me here I'll just change my clothes"

they all nod

 

.. Mall ..

 

"saya-shi!!"

I turn my back and saw Xiumin running towards me with his left hand a 3/4 white shirt with stripes and he's holding a navy blue pants in his right hand

"try it there"

I point out the dressing room, He smiled at me then run towards the dressing room. some one poke me from the back, I turn my sight and see kris holding a black shirt and black leather pants. I smiled at him then point the dressing room again, but un like xiumin he just walk toward the dressing room. Chen let me see his clothes like Xiumin it is a 3/4 shirt with stripes and Kris' black leather pants. Lay choose a plane white shirt with blue jacket,a denim pants, and a big nerdy glasses.

I saw D.O walking toward the dressing room with a turtle neck white long sleeves polo and a brown pants.Baekhyun have a grey shirt and a varsity jacket and a black pants. Tao chose a lousy shirt, white sando, red leather pants, and a blue cap. Suho had a brown jacket grey shirt and a navy blue pants. Kai choose a grey polo with black sleeves and a gray pants. Luhan have a black shirt and denim pants. Chanyeol took white sando with black leather jacket and leather pants. But I did not see Sehun pick a clothes nor go to the dreaaing room.

After minutes they go out of the dressing room one by one, and I can say all of the girls in this part of the mall is looking at them. They're like a greek God models, and there I saw Oh Sehun wearing a long sweat shirt with messy design and a black pants with white cap. I smile they're perfect damn

After I payed their clothes I leave it to the laundry shop at the mall, when they return their clothes I let them wear those, then we headed our next stop.

Shoe Store

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#WaitForTheNextUpDate

 

ThatGirlOnFlower