i/i

I Will Never Let You Go Without Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** Warning: Story contains death, suidice and mental-ill (But it's nice and have happy ending, I think!) ***

 

 

        “No! Someone please help! I need help! Please call 911!” a young man covered in blood cried crazily for help, “Don’t close your eyes! Please, don’t leave me! Please don’t!”

 

        “I’m sorry, Kris! My eyes are heavy and I’m tired. I’m sorry. I can’t wait anymore. Please take care of yourself when I’m gone,” said by the man who laid in his love one’s strong arm. He forced himself to smile but the pain won’t let him do it so easily. He let a couple tears rolled down on his red cheeks as he closed his eyes. 

 

        “Don’t say that! You can do it. Please do this for me! Please, open your eyes! Please.”

 

        Kris woke up after his nightmare with a loud gasp and a sweat forehead. He looked around and noticed that he was in his own room. He turned to the side and saw his boyfriend, who was sleeping peacefully.   

 

        “Thanks god that was just a dream.” he mumbled under his breath, only loud enough for no one but himself to hear.

 

        “What’s wrong? Did you have a nightmare?” his boyfriend asked as he smiled sweetly at him.

 

        “No, everything is fine. I just had a weird dream.” he replied, tried to hide away all of his fear.

 

        His boyfriend just nodded and then got up from the bed. A couple minutes later, Kris got up as well. Today everything seems difference to Kris. He felt like he was complete losing his mind, he forgot all the things that happened to him, the only thing he could remember is that nightmare.

 

        “I got to go now or else I will be late for work. Your mother said she will be here soon so wait for her before you go anywhere.” that is all he heard from his boyfriend before the whole house turned quiet again.        

 

        “He is wearing all white today. It’s perfect, simply pretty but I have never seen him wear clothes like this before.” Kris thought as he walked around the house.

 

        Awhile after Kris finished his breakfast, his mother finally arrived. She gave Kris some medicines and two bags of grocery that she brought with her. Kris just thanks his mother and quietly put all the stuff in the refrigerator as she cleaned his house a little bit.

 

        “Kris why are there so many white feathers in your house, dear?” his mother asked from the living room.

 

        “I don’t know, mom. It’s probably came from Sehun’s clothes.” Kris answered but only received silence in reply, “Mom?” he continues. 

 

        “Kris, why don’t you go drink the medicine that I just gave you and go take some rest?” his mother finally spoke after a moment of silence.

 

“Sure, mom!” Kris said then did as what she told him.

 

        As her son went back to his room, the mother fell down on her knees and secretly cried by herself. She cried for her own son’s condition. He live but seems as if he was dead. After the lost of his one and only love, he lost his mind and became mental ill. He can’t get over the fact that Sehun, his precious boyfriend, are dead, he denied the truth and kept live in the past. He believe that Sehun is still alive and nobody brave enough to tell him the truth because they afraid that it will effect on his already bad condition. The only thing that his family and friends can do for him now is taking good care of him and praying for him everyday. 

 

        After a while, the mother finally stopped crying, she got up from the cold ground and went to her son’s room. She found a sleeping Kris who slept peacefully with a white feather in his hand. She smiled painfully before closed the door and leave the house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

         “No! Someone please help! I need help! Please call 911!” a young man covered in blood cried crazily for help, “Don’t close your eyes! Please, don’t leave me! Please don’t!”

 

        “I’m sorry, Kris! My eyes are heavy and I’m tired. I’m sorry. I can’t wait anymore. Please take care of yourself when I’m gone,” said by the man who laid in his love one’s strong arm. He forced himself to smile but the pain won’t let him do it so easily. He let a couple tears rolled down on his red cheeks as he closed his eyes.  “Don’t say that! You can do it. Please do this for me! Please open your eyes! Please.”

 

        Kris woke up again after his nightmare with a loud gasp and a sweat forehead. The nightmare that he was keeps having over and over. This time, there are no difference, except when he turned to face Sehun, he got a pitifully smile from him.

 

        “What’s wrong?” He asked.

 

        “What’s wrong?” Sehun replied with a same question.

 

        “Nothing, I’m fine.” Kris answered and smiled slightly.

 

        “No. You’re not. Kris, tell me.” Sehun said seriously.

 

        “I… I have a nightmare that… you were dead.” Kris finally told Sehun the truth as he was looking everywhere but his boyfriend’s dark brown eyes.

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter