Your Songs

Your Songs - Hoya

Getting up early in the morning wasn’t easy for Hoya especially when you were sleeping so peacefully beside him, but it was his job and he had to leave. Carefully sliding out of bed, he showered and changed into a white t shirt and some cut jeans as he placed a colorful hat on his head.

Grabbing one of the two iPods that were charging, he slid it into his pocket, not checking if he had the right one. Shuffling back over to your side he kissed your sleeping lips gently, careful not to wake you up as he gently pet your hair one last time. Lifting up his bag, he looked back at you one final time before heading out the door. Loading into the van, he played on his phone as they drove to the airport.

Walking through the terminal was always interesting, with fans screaming and following them everywhere, no place was safe yet his mind kept turning to you. The way your hair was laid out on the pillow, how slightly agape your lips were when you slept, how you were always so cold when you slid in next to him as he wrapped his arms around you slowly warming you up through his body heat.

Thinking of you made time fly as he sat by a window on the plane, pulling out his ear buds he put them in his ear as he put the iPod on shuffle and leaned his arm on the window ledge as he looked out on the tarmac.

A strange song came on and he looked at the screen just to discover that he took your iPod by mistake, the plane was already taking off so he couldn’t text you so he sat back and listened to your music.

There was one song, however, that he kept finding himself replaying. It was Big Time Rush’s Worldwide. It just seemed that everything that he wanted to say to you were in this song and it seemed to hit him in a soft part of his heart. Listening to other songs like Crazy For U, Confetti Falling, Picture This, and Amazing.

Listening to your boy bands was a change for him but he liked it, getting some ideas for dates for when he comes back he smiled to himself as he watched the miles fly by under him as he sat there thinking of you, what you would be doing at that moment and how much he missed you.