Final

I'm sorry hyung

 

Dongho!" Kevin ran towards the boy who just entered the room"

"How are you? How are those non-idol life treating you?" Kevin asked all exited and started hugging the poor kid.

"Kevin" Kiseop said softly

What?" Kevin asked innocently"

Kiseop looked at the oldest member in the room and then back to Kevin, who of course didn't get the hint.

 

After Kiseop dragged the confused Kevin out of the room it became quiet

 

"-Hyung... I"

"No!"

Dongho looked taken aback but then stepped closer to the other and tried again

"Hyung-"

"Why did you came here?!" Soohyun interrupted him again

"-I"

"Wasn't it enough for you to leave?! You came here to torture me?!"

Dongho's heart ached

"Hyung I never meant to-"

"well it doesn't matter now does it?!"

Tears started running down the younger one's cheek

"Don't cry, that act won't work on me"

"I'm sorry" Dongho looked in his hyung's eyes and whispered "I'm sorry hyung"

He covered his face with his palms and collapsed. A second before he hit the floor a pair of arms wrapped themselves around him and picked him back to standing.

Soohyun hugged the boy close to him

"No Dongho, I'm the one to be sorry"

Dongho murmured something against Soohyun's chest as the latter dragged him towards the sofa in the corner of the room.

 

They lied down, Dongho's face buried in his hyung's chest and Soohyun's arms still around him

I know you didn't mean to hurt me Ho,"

But I feel like such a bad leader right now, I should have protected you, I'm sorry.

 I'm sorry I can't make you feel better, I'm sorry I didn't pay enough attention to you-"

"No!"

Soohyun looked confused "I-"

"No hyung, don't say that... I already told you, the reason I left was because of my health... You are a great leader, it has nothing to do with you and-"

Soohyun set up quickly and moved away from the younger, now, tears were forming in his eyes

"THATS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM!"

Dongho set up and moved closer to his hyung but the latter just moved away, now standing up and walking to the other side of the room

"I care for you Dongho, as more than a hyung and you know that!" The elder said between sobs "and you-you just didn't care about it at all! You didn't care enough to even talk to me before making the damn decision!"

"That's not true" Dongho stood up "you know that's not true"

 

Dongho's heart fell when his hyung turned to look at him, his eyes were red a puffy, tears running down his cheeks and his lips were redder then cherries. He was so sadly beautiful in Dongho's eyes, but no matter how beautiful he looked, it broke Dongho's heart knowing he is crying because of him. When he opened his mouth to speak his voice was shaking and he looked like he was on the edge of collapsing

 

He took a deep breath and started again "I loved you Dongho, I still do and you-... You just throw me away like I meant nothing to you"

Dongho took a step closer to his hyung but stopped when he saw the elder's hand rising, telling him to stay away

"Even if you... Even if you didn't feel the way I did that's fine, but you could-could have at least..." His voice cracked. He turned again, not wanting Dongho to see him like this

"After all we've been through... I thought you at least cared about me as your leader…"

 

When he turned again Dongho was standing right in front of him with disbelieve in his eyes

How could you say such things?" He moved his hand and caressed his hyung's wet cheek"

"I've known you for so long now hyung... Back then, you weren't my leader, but you were one of the people I looked up to the most. Even when I was so very young, 12 or 13, I looked up to you and saw a guy I could follow... Alexander hyung and Kibum hyung were there, but with all of their fooling around and sudden mood swings, you were the stable one all along". He wiped the tears from under Soohyun's eyes and kept his hand on his neck as he continued "so at first, you were my hyung. I cared about you as a hyung, and then, a new member was added to the group, and he was a better dancer then me, and I got upset, do you remember what you told me that time?"

Soohyun shook his head, it was so long ago

"You told me; 'being upset won't get you anywhere, he's your new band member and if you will let him he will also be your new hyung. Instead of being envy with him and hating him, embrace him, go and learn from him, I think he'll be more than happy to teach you'.

I honestly don't know what my relationship with Kiseop hyung was now if you haven't told me that…"

Dongho took his hand off of his hyung and put it in his jeans pocket, looking at the ground, he suddenly felt shy but didn't dare to stop.

So after that, I looked at you as a friend, and I cared for you as a friend."

And then, Alexander and Kibum left, and I was afraid... I kept thinking, 'this is the end of U-Kiss' how could we move on? But you were still there, and as the oldest you got to be the leader, and even if I had doubts you've proven yourself many times as the great leader you are.

So I kept looking up to you, now, as a leader. And I cared for you that way."

Dongho started playing with his own fingers

"And then... We got closer... And…"

He looked up to the elder

"And I realized.. I had feelings for you hyung…"

Soohyun's eyes widened 'what did he just say?!'

 

"If you... If you had..." Soohyun tried to get his breath in a normal pace "why then... Why didn't you...tell me?"

Dongho blushed and dropped his gaze to the floor again "I didn't think I had too... We were always together, all the members knew it. We had a special bond"

"Ho, you knew that I cared about you in that way... Didn't it cross your mind that-"

"We could be together?" Dongho smiled "we are a band hyung, our brotherhood is what keeps us together, so when other members go out and have fights you are always the one to gather us all together and make peace. You are the glue between us all"

"I don't get how that has something to do with anything"

"What will happen when we will date? And when we will fight? And if we will break up? I don't care about these things. But I know you. If that will somehow affect the group you will never forgive yourself…"

 

Soohyun looked at the boy

Oh how much he cared for that boy.

He knew Dongho was right, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself…

But what difference does it makes now?

 

Soohyun leaned closer and softly pressed his lips to Dongho's. After just a few seconds he moved back and immediately turned around, burying his face in his hands. "I'm sorry I shouldn't-" he was interrupted when Dongho moved to his other side and forcefully took his hands off of his face, reconnecting their lips together.

 

"I'm sorry hyung, I love you"

 

"I love you too, Ho"

 

 

 

 


thats it ^o^ I hope you liked it :3