Aftermath

Meant to Be

 

 

Aftermath

 

 


For the remainder of the year, Ryeowook and Jongwoon rarely spoke to each other, they avoided each other, and grew distant. The two got different friends and hung out with them than each other. Their parents questioned the boys but they always gave them a satisfying answer. However, the kiss still haunted both of them. Whenever they ended up alone, the awkwardness between them was so thick it could be cut with a knife. The two couldn't talk to each other normally, and Ryeowook would always end up with a flushed face. The situations occasionally continued when they entered highschool though but to say the got better, wasn't the right term. 

Again in highschool, Ryeowook and Jongwoon ended up in the same homeroom and the majority of their classes were together, and even the extra cirricular ones since they both mostly shared the same interests. The difference is, that when they're together, they just learned to flat out ignore each other, but if one really know them they could sense lonliness between the two as they both missed the other. But they both knew that they couldn't go back to how they were. 

First year went by quickly, Ryeowook was in the top ten of the class, while Jongwoon was near the bottom, but he still passed. He started to stop caring about school instead skipped several classes. Actually is only decent class was choir when he got to sing. His voice and talent in music was no joke, it was impossible to deny that his voice could take him places. But with the way his grades are he is on his way to failing.


Ryeowook remained studeous with his grade he didn let anything become a distraction for as long as he can, only when he was at school. After school hours, it was a completely different story. Ryeowook over time stopped talking to his parents. He would sneak out in the middle of the night, go to clubs and party. He wanted to forget everything. Ryeowook realized his feelings for Jongwoon were love before that kiss but he was scared. Now he was scared but also angry he couldn't bring himself to talk to Jongwoon anymore. He drank at the club, seducing random strangers to buy for him. Most were women and occasionally men. Looking at the time, Ryeowook left, he had class in a few hours. Sneaking back into his room. Taking a few painkillers so he wouldn't feel the hangover to much, he went to bed for a few hours. Tonight was a bad night.

Jongwoon could be seen more and more at school but not because he was getting serious about learning. Half way through his second year, he as has become the school's player. But each person only lasts that one day and the next he is seen in the halls with the person, holding hands, kissing, sometimes noises will be heard from unused classrooms and they'll be caught walking out together. Other times it'll be like they'll almost have in the hallways or even in the cafeteria on the table. It was impossible to stop him. Seeing this hurt Ryeowook, having him become more distant, and cold, often times agressive. Ryeowook spiraled more into depression.


 

 

Author's note:
This is such an overdue update. I started this and forgot about it. I hope it doesn't disappoint you all too much and hope you still give it much love.
*Throws Sarangs* ♥♥♥