03. Requirement

Yes, Mister Choding!

 

  "Gotcha," he claim. 
 
A numerous of jellyfishes stinging electrical tentacles shocked your whole body. He said that, addressing you. He stopped walked off to the front to clearly sees you. "I want to confirm something...I'm still confuse about your gender," he suddenly
asked, out of suddenly. You huffed.
 
"Female. Happy?" you announced and made an eye-contact with him; of course, a normally ones between enemies. He sarcastically staring down at you and happily snapped his fingers. 
 
"Good. Now, you can talk back?" he asks, curiousfully coloring his brain and your sight was made by a statue for him. A precious and special one. You raised your an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" you talked back, bravery. He rolled his eyes, "Nevermind. Let's go," he clasped your arm.
 
"Wait, what are you doing? I'm not going anywhere," you lowered your voice tone because both of you were still standing outside of the classroom. Most of your classmates saw it but they tried to ignores, excluded your friend, Joohye. She seems suspicious when she saw a guy approaches you. Then, she narrowed to the blackboard. She didn't care because you are the strongest student in here. You can beat his , anytime soon.
 
He forcefully pulls your wrist then Mr.Yong blocked his way. He freed you, and you calmly gaze at your own homeroom teacher. "Where are you taking her to? You're late too, right?" he questioned, a thing that matters. Saving your life for a seconds.
 
"I want to make an announcement. Talk to you later," he said in a rush and pulling you over him again. Mr.Yong looks unsatisfy, so he followed. He asked the students to keep silence and do their works as he excused himself to the hallway. You were still in a shocks. "Yah! Where are we going?!" you shouts. All of the students drew awareness of the issue.
 
"Wait here," he requested before walks to the stage. You made a face and sat down on the short stairs as burying your face. He cleared throats. 
 
"Hello, everyone! Attention, please!" he clapped his hands to borrowing an attention from those students that were still focuses on their lessons. Their eyes was now on the school hall. "Today, I want to make a small announcement about someone since you know, I'm an actor, right?" he speaks through the microphone. Half of the girl students screamed and spazzing silently.
 
He smiles; but frowning when he heard a few of them opened their smelly mouth, talking about you, whose sitting on the stairs.
 
What he's gonna do? God... save me.
 
You were praying hard for not letting anything happened in time. Although, you are strong enough in wars but he is pretty genius and brainy person. You was barely talk when both of your eyes, attended his brown circled eye.
 
"But you've just transfers here, what else you gonna talk about?" said one of the male student. Sungyeol put his forefinger on his lips, asking that boy to shut up before he make him zipped it up.
 
"Truthfully, I am going to tell you guise about my new personal bodyguard. It is none other than..," he look behind and saw you was sweating to heard about it. Again, he grasped your arm to tag along on the stage. Your eyes widening and calmed when you saw Joohye folded her arms then grins, immaturely because she loves seeing you in a good trouble but not in bad ones.
 
"What's your name?" he murmurs but loud enough for you to hear.
"Mi-minbyul," you stuttered.
"I introduce you to my bodyguard, Minbyul," he suprises his own fangirls and they gasps, so
does yourself. 
 
You struggled from his grip, "MWO-YA?!" you shouts at him. "That's all. You can pay attention to your lesson back," he tried to calms the situation as they leaves, one by one. Mr.Yong was also suprised by it.
 
At last, he eyed you back. "You are the one who's causes my damaged car in this morning. When I take your wallet, only a fly flew overhead." he said in monotone. You swallowed your saliva. "But that doesn't mean, I need to become one of your stupid bodyguard!" you spat. He smirk.
 
"Stupid? Yes, they are. That's why, I take you as my PERSONAL bodyguard. Don't you know the definition and difference between personal and normal ones?"
 
You shook your head. "I don't get you, sorry not sorry." you arrogantly said. 
 
"Meaning, you'll follows me, everywhere I go and whatever I do, you need to be there for me. Understand? and that's for the payment to what you've done to my precious Lexus baby." he says, without any inspiration.
 
You groaned and sighed, sadistically. He walks passed you, "Meet me after school. I'll tell you the terms and conditions," soon, he left. Mr.Yong wasn't satisfied and he dared Sungyeol to lend a hand. He did, and casually felt the snaps of his cane. "Go to your class now," he furiously ordered.

 

 


There you go!