Flashback 1

I'm Sorry

It was a bright and sunny Tuesday morning, which meant the first day ever of high school, and Choi Jooyeon woke up aching and covered in bruises for the beating she got from her alcoholic father the night before. After making breakfast, she showered and got ready. Her father was probably trying to pick up es and bring them home. {fast foward] It was lunch time and people were obviously reminiscing about their happy days of summer while Jooyeon sat at alone, and began chowing down on her warm, yummy lunch. Suddenly, a boy who was hanging at the door screamed, "THEY'RE COMING!" People began fussing and tidying themselves up. Jooyeon was curious to see who was coming through the door. Loud noises began as she ate her lunch. It quieted down. Suddenly, she heard heavy and noisy footsteps coming her way. She looked up and saw 3 gorgeous girls in designer outifts smirking at her. "Well, look what we have here, girls." The first one with red hair said. "It's a black sheep in our herd." The black haired girl taunted her. Jooyeon looked down. "Surely, she's an outcast." The brunette joined in on the teasing. They remained smirking at her with their arms crossed. Suddenly, the red-haired girl looked up at her friends. "Luna, Sulli, why don't we leave this loser alone, eh?" "Sure, Krystal." They replied in unison. Krystal giggled. "Bye, loner." She waved and walked away with her friends. An upset Jooyeon continued eating lunch and then went to the bathroom to sob. It was already bad enough that she was getting it at home, why at school too? {fast foward} Jooyeon walked to math class, clutching her books when suddenly, she tripped. She writhed in pain as hot coffee spilled all over her clothing. She looked up and she saw Krystal, Luna, and Sulli and other kids with those same ugly smirks the trio gave her plastered on their faces. "Sorry, I didn't see you there, loner." She paused. "Or did I?" Everyone in the hall laughed as Jooyeon ran back to her locker to get her extra change of clothes that she had just in case, she ran to the bathroom, crying. She had a feeling high school would not be fun for her. {fast foward} Jooyeon walked home from school, hoping that her father wouldn't be home. But all hopes were lost when she saw her father with a 6 pack of beer, watching . He suddenly stopped and glared at her. He got up from the couch and pulled her by the hair inside the house and locked the door. He removed his belt and started whipping his sobbing and shrieking daughter while shouting expletives. Poor and innocent Jooyeon had not done anything to him, so why he did it, no one but him knows. Little did Choi Jooyeon know she would face more torture from her schoolmates. Poor her.