Breaking News

I'm Sorry

Krystal's POV                                                                                                                                                                                                     Tonight, I'm sitting at home with my parents watching T.V. We're watching the news right now. Anyways, today at school, Jooyeon wasn't there. Choi Jooyeon? She's a fugly, miserable , everyone hates her including me. But everyone loves me. I'm the popular girl, beautiful, and rich. They basically worship me at Lee Sooman High. The populars force her to do our homework and if she dares cross us, she'll regret it. But I really want to know where she is. "Tonight's breaking news." The news reporter announces. "A girl was found dead in the woods, today by a hunter. Autopsy says she commited suicide by slitting . But the most important question right now is, who was this girl?" My parents and I are listening intently. "Choi Jooyeon."  As soon as I hear that name, my stomach drops and my mouth forms an O. THE CHOI JOOYEON? No, no, no, this CANNOT be possible, she is NOT dead! Wait, lemme' listen some more. "Yes, she commited suicide this afternoon in a nearby forest with a pocket knife. Police say they're looking for a motive as to why a 18 year old girl made the decision to take her life." Oh ! , , , , , ! Now that Jooyeon has murdered herself, I'll go to jail! Ohhh, man! I sigh. "Eomma, Appa, I'm feeling tired, I'll go to bed, bye." I greet them good night as I fake a yawn and go change into my pajamas before trying to sleep on this. Choi Jooyeon is officially dead.