Ten Years Ago...

Ten Years

"Oppa, come out and play." Luna stood outside Eunhyuk's room and shouted. When she got no reply she knocked on the door as hard as she could. "Oppa! If you don't come out I'm gonna tell mum you kissed Seohyunnie eonni the other day and made her cry."

Loud footsteps were heard and the door swung open, Donghae looked out, pissed, "What the heck is wrong with you? Stop disturbing us and go and play with your little friends." Donghae finished and attempted to close the door again. Luna stuck out her foot before Donghae could close it and the door slam hard on her foot. "Ouch! Oppa!" Luna wailed and started crying. Concerned with the commotion, Eunhyuk came over. "Luna ya, are you okay? Does it hurt a lot? I'll ask mummy to make you better again okay?" Eunhyuk told her with a gentle tone.

Luna stopped crying as soon as Eunhyuk spoke. Her face was hot and blushing and she couldn't look up. "No... I'm okay Eunhyuk oppa, can... can we play together?" "Of course!" Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile and pulled the door further back to let Luna in. Donghae held the door firmly. He frowned at Eunhyuk and shook his head. "I don't want her to play with us." Donghae pouted. Eunhyuk smiled and patted Donghae on his shoulder, "Hae, it's okay, we can play alone another time."

Donghae reluctantly nodded his head and let go of the door. Luna squealed and skipped into the room. 

"Yah kids, you guys play with your door wide open okay Hyukkie?" Eunhyuk's mom shouted from downstairs.

---------------------

"Hae, why are you pulling a long face again?" Eunhyuk asked, slipping his hand around Donghae as they are walking to school.

"Today is the last day we can go to school together." Donghae mumbled, looking down.

"Yah, what do you mean? We still have two more years of school." Eunhyuk laughed, smacking Donghae at the back of his head.

"No you don't understand!" Donghae suddenly raised his voice. "Luna... Luna she is starting secondary school next year, she'll want to tag along all the time we won't spend time together anymore."

Eunhyuk smiled again, gentleness in his voice. "So what? It'll just be the three of us!"

Donghae shrugged Eunhyuk's hand off, angered, "Why do you like Luna's company so much huh huh? You must like her right? Hyuk you tell me! You like Luna right?"

-----------------------

"Eunhyuk oppa..." Luna cornered him in school one day. She dug her bag out for the letter she had written. "You are graduating soon, and before you leave for further education... because we might not see each other anymore... I just want to say oppa, I... I've liked you for a long time." Luna blushed as she stammered the words before she can chicken out. Eunhyuk rubbed the back of his neck, blushing. He had never received a love letter before. "Luna ya... It's not that I don't like you... it's just that..."