The Ideal type Wannabe Seohyun

Ideal Type Wannabe!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun haven't you noticed that I'm always have liked you?" 

"You do?" I ask shocking after Suho oppa confess to me suddenly.

"Yes, I do. The girl I'm always describing as my ideal type was you and always have been."

" I'm really shock. This is real right? Please don't tell me it's only a dream."

"It's not a dream Seohyun. I'm real. I'm Suho. I'm really like you so if you feel the same, please respond back?"

"huh" Then suddenly Suho pull me toward him and crash his lip on mine.

Omg! Please stop the time and let me savored this moment first! He kiss me! I'm the happiest girl in the world!

He suddenly stop the kiss. Why you stop oppa? I complain in my mind.

Why are you not responding back to my kiss? You don't like me? He asked me. Oh oppa, you just don't know how much I like you. I'm crazy over you. But I must keep calm first. And I would love to kiss you back oppa but I don't know how?

"I don't know how to kiss you back." I confess and blushed. So embarrassing and I saw him laugh at me.

"So, that mean you like me too but just doean't know how to respond back to me?"

"Then I'll teach you"

"Really?"

"Nae"

Wah! My dream finally come true!

But why does I heard my name being called by my unnie. Don't tell me my unnie is gonna interupt my moment with oppa! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun! Wake up!"  Someone suddenly call my name and interupt my moment.

"Huh? Unnie? Where Suho oppa? He was gonna kiss me again! Why did you interupt our moment! Now see what you did? He is gone now." I complain to my unnie angrily only to get a hit in the head by her.

"Stoy day dreaming Seohyun!" Unnie yell at me. So sad for me. I just realize it's just a dream again.

"So do you remember our plan to help you be Suho ideal type?"

"What plan? I didn't know anything."

"I guess you day dream too much that you forgot everything we talked about." Sooyoung unnie complain at me and hit my head for being dumb again. So sad for me. The only time I can be with my oppa is in my dream.

"But unnie, I'm just another fan girl of him, do you really think I can stand a chance with this plan?" I ask Sooyoung unnie saddly.

"We never know until we try."

"Okay then! Let do it!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie, is he coming yet?" I shout getting impatient.

"Yes! Yes Seohyun! Suho is coming! Hurry and do what we planned."

"Okay!"

I sit beside the window and pretend to read a book and tuck my hair behind my ear. You guy probably wondering why I am doing this, it's because Suho oppa say he like this kind of scene. I am trying that out and make him come see me. So as I look up I saw him coming toward me. oh, so handsome! I instantly look at him and he smile at me. I smile foolishly at him too.

"Umm..Seo..hyun..ah.." Suho oppa say my name but not clearly. He say the Seo then Hyun then ah. Did I scare him instead? Please don't be scare of me instead oppa! I am praying you are not!

"You are reading your book upside down!"  He told me and let out a cute laugh. 

"Oh~ Thanks for telling me." I thanks him embarrassly.  How can I failed like this! I read the book upside down. I made him laugh at me instead. 

So sad for me! Have he notice me? Am I match his ideal type a while ago even though I fail because I read the book upside down!

After that the bell range so I have to go sit down. But as I walk to my seat, I notice that Suho oppa sit on my chair instead of his. Did he get confuse? So I told him kindly and nicely make sure he will see my charm too that he sit in my seat not his.

"Um..Suho shi, you are in my seat. Your seat is beside mine. That seat on the window is mine."

"Oh..I'm sorry Seohyun for being in your seat. I got confuse." He told me and smile. Oh so charming. Stop making me falling for you!

He stand up and goes sit on the seat opposite of mine. But did I just see him blush? Hehehe! Oppa is so cute when he is embarrassed!

During the whole math period, I only focus on Suho that i didn't even know what our teacher was talking about. I can just ask my friends to let me copy their notes or ask them to help do my work. Hahaha! I am so smart!

The class end and it was lunch time. Sooyoung unnie hurrily come inside the classroom to find me.

"So how did it go?" She ask me. 

"Fail!"

"Why?"

"It's because I read the book upside down. Instead of making him fall for me like that I make myself embarrass." I told unnie saddly.

"Oh gosh Seohyun! We practice many time already! How come you fail?! I don't know how to help you anymore!" She ecplode and keep complaining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter