1977

Melodious

Melodious

 

I grew up listening to people's innermost thought. To be honest, I wasn't sure if everyone listen to people's thought or I was the one. I started listening to it when I was seven.

 

I was born in Japan at 1960, my parents are Korean. But I never seen or feel the love of my parents. They died when I was three months old  in a car crash. I grew up with my aunt's love. We live in a small town in Korea. She died when I graduated from my elementary school somewhere in a town of Korea. All the pictures that my aunt had hung were still up; despite her death, I continued to think of the house as hers.

 

I often heard the word 'vampire'. I know some of my classmates are vampires. Maybe half of the teachers are vampires too. I believe the murderer of my aunt is a vampire. I couldn't denied it. Because I witnessed it. 

 

I tried not look afraid when I talked to vampires. Apart from vampire, witches and werewolves are also terryfying. Werewolves don't attack you right away, but they make the growling sounds and that make your hairs bristle. Witches will just casted a spell on you and you're dead. I try to avoid witches the most. I try not to fall for the male-witch words. They are pretty seductive yet scary. 

 

Having an undead friend is great if they can be trusted. I have a vampire-friend. I found her when I was reading a book on my bed. It was pass 12 o'clock in the midnight. She was standing on my veranda and was knocking the transparent glass door. I opened the door and invited her to stay with me. I asked her where she lived and she answered me that she doesn't have anywhere to lived. Plus, she's an orphanage. I'm very sorry for her and asked her to stay for a while. I scaned her brain and I was pretty shock when I know she's a vampire. But that doesn't prevent me from being her friend. 

 

Q-Ri lived with me at my aunt's house. We grew up there and she's more than just a friend. She's my sister.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

© EunJoo_Melody 2014

Melodious 1977