FINAL

Strangers in Notre Dame

This is the last chapter for this fanfic. Thanks for those who support me :)

 

 

Yonghwa sighed. It was already five months when he came back and still he is plagued with thoughts of her. He had already withdrawn his application of entering the monastery because suddenly… that place doesn’t feel right anymore.

He thought that Father Tomas is disappointed but to his surprise he is happy for he already knew what he wanted.

But where do one start of finding his fated one when he even know her name?

He had used all of his connections in finding her but she remained elusive.

“Where are you? I miss you.” He murmured.

“Omo! It’s you!” A startled voice snapped him out of his daze. He looked at the woman and he got confused with the way she is looking at him.

“Excuse me?”

“It’s you! The model.”

“Huh?”

Then a little girl came running and she too looked at him excitedly. “Ah… ahjussi, it’s you!”

“Huh?”

The little girl held his hand and led him towards one section of the gallery and his heart stopped when he saw it.

“Look! It’s you! Kyaaah!”

“Minnie… what did I tell you about shouting at the gallery?” A familiar voice had his heart beating in the double. He searched for the voice and his heart finally rest when she emerged from the backdoor.

“Auntie, look I found your angel!” The little girl said and Seohyun looked at what she’s pointing at. Then her world stopped.

~

 

 

They were at the gallery’s café… enjoying the silence. Upon the initial shock of finding each other… she invited her for a coffee.

Then slowly… little by little… Yonghwa reached for hand and intertwined it with hers. She smiled and looked at him.

“So…”

“So…”

“May I already know the name of the mother of my child?”

She laughed at that and caressed her growing belly.

“Seo Joohyun.” She said softly. “And may I know the name of the father of my child?”

He pressed his lips at the back of her hand before saying softly… “Jung Yonghwa.”

 

 

End

 

 

 

Too short? Hehehe. Thanks for reading. I'll write Yongseo Oneshots after this. Maybe rated ones.