Destined

[Drabble] Destined

Kyungsoo carefully observes the envelope in his hand. There are scattered blood stains on it and he unknowingly inhales a sharp breath. Blood brings nothing but fear to Kyungsoo. It always reminds him the bloody letter he received from his mother just before all of his wolf clan was killed mercilessly by Dark Vampire clan. But a little voice inside urges him to take out the letter and read whatever the content inside. With curiosity and fear, his fingers reach for the letter, taking it out and unfolds it, revealing few dry blood stains and black jet ink of the letters written hastily. Whoever the writer of the letter was, the person was running out of time.

 

 

The letter reads:

 

I'm Park Chanyeol.

We haven't met yet but we will meet soon.

Until then.

 

 

Timely, the written words on the letter disappear one by one and another set of words carve themselves on it. Eyes widening, Kyungsoo feels all the blood of his body is accumulating in his head, making him feel dizzy as he reads the new words. The complexion of his face turns deep shade of red.

 

 

The new letter reads:

 

I love you. I love you so much.

I have loved and waited for you since forever.

Now nothing will stop me from going to you.

Nothing will stop me from being with you.

I will be there soon. Please wait for me.

I love you.

 

 

Kyungsoo leans against the wall because his legs have lost all their strength. Slowly, he slides his back down the smooth wall. Mouth slightly opened, his body shudders and his breathing is heavy. He looks at the letter again. The carved words are still visible, making his heart pounds so deafening loud inside him. He never meets the writer of the letter but he is absolutely sure about one thing. Park Chanyeol is his long destined soulmate. Every fibre of his body tells him that. And his heart burns with a sudden unexplainable longing for Park Chanyeol. After years of lonely years, finally he has someone again. Someone who only belongs to him. Kyungsoo hugs his knees tightly against his chest and buries his face between them.

 

 

"Please come to me soon. I love you too."

 

 


 

Wow, I don't know where did this come from. 

I'm so confused. I understand nothing. /crying/

But it's Chansoo so I guess it's fine? /cries again/

Thank you for reading though! See you next time~