The New Boy

Cause You're My Destiny..

*Flashback*

Tae Jun Oppa..When i grow up , i promise im going to marry you..

--*--

Tae Jun had a quick flashback while he was in the school yard sitting alone, fiddling with a piece of grass in his hand. Pissed at unnecessary things as always.

The flashback was about Hwa Young..Hwa Young promising Tae Jun that she'd marry him when she was older.Tae Jun was aware that she was just joking about it. But just imagining about it..made him feel loved and "weird".

Since 18 years..No one had ever loved him like Hwa Young did.She was different.Kind,sweet whatever that could come to your mind.She was like an innocent fairy.Nothing else could describe her.

After Tae Jun's parents had died , he started living with Hwa Young. Hwa Young's mother was sick and was the only parent alive. So Hwa Young had to take care of both her mother and Tae Jun.

Tae Jun couldnt ever repay her..

He could never stop thinking about how kind and caring Hwa Young was. He just couldnt get her off his mind.

He slowly started getting up. Going to find Hwa Young.She was probably his only friend..well.Actually the only friend that actually cared about him.

He was about to enter class but then his eye caught something. Who was that? A new boy at school ?

Gosh girls were surrounding him..How couldnt they? he had the perfect looks.But Tae Jun couldnt care less. Just when he stepped in to class the bell rang.

Time for class to start.

He took a seat right at the back of the class.To him it was "peaceful" there.

 

Everyone became quiet and then the teacher entered. He stepped infront of the black board and announced "Everyone, today we have a new student with us.Please meet Nam WooHyun"

It was that guy who Tae Jun saw a few minutes ago. Tho Tae Jun didnt like WooHyun at all. To Tae Jun , WooHyun didnt look like a nice person at all.Tae Jun had to keep his eyes open and be aware if WooHyun goes near Hwa Young.He could never let anyone hurt Hwa Young..

WooHyun took his seat and just stared at his desk twirling his pencil around.

Hwa Young at first didnt pay attention to WooHyun at all.She wasnt into boys. The only boy in her life was Tae Jun. Tae Jun was the only one by her side.Tae Jun Never let anything happen to Hwa Young.

 

---------------------------

 

Recess came.

Hwa Young told Tae Jun that she'd be in the library. She was rushing. She quickly ran out the door and headed to the library.

At the time when she was heading out the door , WooHyun was looking at Hwa Young.Maybe she could be the next victim?..

Tae Jun noticed.But he didnt say anything..not yet.

 

Hwa Young was heading down the stairs while reading of the books she bought.Deeply distracted by it.Tae Jun was waiting for her down the stairs wanting to go to the yard with her.But then WooHyun was coming by.

Hwa Young was about to talk to Tae Jun but then "Annyeonghaseo.." someone said. It was WooHyun.Tae Jun was glaring at him and also looking at Hwa Young.

"Annyeonghaseo..WooHyun,right?" Hwa Young replied with her sweet voice.WooHyun nodded."Im Hwa Young and this is Tae Jun, nice to meet you." she said. WooHyun didnt even care about Tae Jun. He just kept looking at Hwa young and smiled at her. "Its nice to meet you too."

Tae Jun then started to get mad..or was it jealousy this time. There were a lot of boys who talked with Hwa Young,but he never got this feeling.

Without another word Tae Jun grabbed Hwa Young's hand and quickly walked outside to the yard.Behind them WooHyun still looking at hwayoung,smirked and walked away

"Yah ! Oppa ! What was that for..He seemed like a nice guy.." Hwa Young said following Tae Jun while he was still holding her hand. "You're so naive.." Tae Jun thought,then let go of her hand.

"I just want you to stay away from him..I dont want him approaching you." Tae Jun replied with a cold voice looking down.

Tae Jun never acted this way before. It was strange of him.

"But.." Hwa Young got cut. "I said i dont want you near him!" Tae Jun yelled.

Hwa Young got hurt..hearing Tae Jun yell at her.Her eyes started to tear up. Tae Jun turned around to see her like this. He sighed..He didnt want to hurt her. He just wanted to protect her is all.

"Im sorry.." he said coldly,wiped her tears and hugged her tightly.Hwa Young tried to calm down. "I dont want anyone hurting you..If you want that much you can be his friend.But if i see him hurt you.." he then stopped saying much more.  He sighed again and let go of her. Then slowly started to walk off.

Hwa Young just stood there thinking about what just happened.She thought about what Tae Jun said..Then head back off to class..

 

To Be Continued..