Final

You are Crazy!! I am. Crazy in love...

That morning was a cold snowy winter morning, Donghae walks faster, mildly impatient to reach the coffeshop where he had appointment to met his bestfriend. When he arrived at the coffeshop, however Hyukjae was nowhere in sight. the There were just the cafe owner, and a man in his late  twenties who sat alone in the corner. 

 

Decided to waiting for his bestfriend to show up, he went to sit in the booth near the man when he caught something unusual from the brown haired man. There, on his table, right beside his not-yet-eaten breakfast, sat a photo of young looking man. Maybe even younger than him.

Thirty minutes passed, and that stupid best friend of his called, said that he will be late for 30 minutes more because he was overslept and just wake up. Donghae.  Swear he would strangle his best friend to death when he show his gummy smile up on the cafe door.

 

The man still there, staring at the photo in front of him lovingly but with a glint of sadness in his eyes and seems to forgot about his half-eaten breakfast. Intrigued by that brown haired man, bored, and didn't want to start breakfast without his bestfriend -because what the point you made an appointment to have breakfast together if. one started first before the other come?- Donghae decided to talking with the man, just for the sake of spent his time, and maybe he can help to a little big brighten up the kind-of-looks-sad man's day.

"Hai... Can i sit here?" He approaching the brown haired man. The latter lifted his head, and smiled at him.

"Do you just hit on me? I am taken. My boyriend won't like it." The man said, grinning at blushing Donghae.

"N-n-no.... Don't misunderstand. I just-"

The man laughed, waving his hands and then pointing at the chair in front of him, motioning Donghae to take a seat. "Just kidding. I know if you want to hit on me, you would  do that earlier."

Donghae laughed awkwardly, and sit in front of him "my name is Donghae." He gave his hand to a handshake.

"Kyuhyun." He took Donghae's hand.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Donghae asked, he knew that was rude, but he just curious person naturally. And Kyuhyun did say that he had a boyfriend, right?

"Yes he is." Once again there was a distant longing looks in Kyuhyun's eyes as he take and staring at the picture lovingly.

Donghae looks at the photo, and smiled "He is cute. Remind me of fluffy plushie."

Kyuhyun looks at him and lifts one of his brows. "Now you check my boyfriend out?"

"W-what??!" Donghae shouted, a little bit offended till he saw his new friend once again laughing hard. Pouting at Kyuhyun, he said "Yah~ I thought you was serious." He looks at the seemingly taller man before teasingly told him, "But in case you really got jealous, no. He is too cute and vulnerable for my liking."

Kyuhyun wiped his tears because of laughing too hard, and grinning at the man in front of him. "Don't judge the books by the cover. He may looks cute, but he surely can kick almost everyone ." Then proudly, "He has black belt on taekwondo and know Chinese martial arts too."

Just want to teasing Donghae, Kyuhyun added, "And he is the jealous type of boyfriend. A little bit possessive if you ask me."

"Eeeh? Then will he get mad if he see you with me?" Donghae looked around, as if expecting the man in the picture to come and start beating him for talks with his boyfriend.

Satisfied with his reaction, kyuhyun burst out laughing, before gradually his laugh stopped and he looks at the picture sadly, "He won't. He can't."

Donghae's eyebrows scrunched in confusion, didn't sure if he got what Kyuhyun meant. "Why? He is not coming? Is he not live here?"

Kyuhyun looked at him, but instead of answering his question, he sighing before told Donghae his story.


***


"I met him for the first time when i was fifteen. He was two years older than me, and my senior in high school." He said, and turned the picture facing Donghae. 

"We knew each other because my mother want me to be a performer, and kind of forced me to take a dancing lesson. He was my dancing instructor's best friend, and he often stopped by to fetch his best friend after classes ended."

Kyuhyun smiled softly with distant looks on his face, seems lost in his memories. "We just 'clicked' since we met for the first time and get close really fast. Just two months later, we start dating each other." As if snapped from his trance, Kyuhyun's gaze lifted, looking at Donghae, he said, "We were really happy then. We promised each other  to be together forever."

He sighed heavily, "That didn't last for a long time. My father's company was almost bankrupt, he got swindled by his friends. Before the situation get worst, he decided to move to Taiwan and start a new. And me had to leave him, the love of my life. I was hesitated, throwing a tantrum, and fighting with my father, did't want to leave him. But he, the more mature one from us asked me to go." Kyuhyun's eyes got teary, his voice wavering when he continued, "He said, if we destined for each other, no matter how far or how long, we will get back together. With heavy heart and liters of tears, i leave him. And because of my family condition at that time, we lost contact."

"For six years i live in Taiwan, i finished my college there, before my father let me back to Korea. I never had a girlfriend or boyfriend for that six years. And when i get back here, the first thing i did was looking for him."

Kyuhyun absentmindedly sipped his coffee, "I searching for him for two years, and never once thought of forget him."

"My friends said i am crazy." He chuckled, "I told them, i am. Crazy in love."

At the moment, Donghae was speechless and awestruck by Kyuhyun's story.

"Finally one day i was passed by a dance battle in the park, and remembered of my first time met him, i watch till someone tapped my shoulder." Kyuhyun looking at Donghae and giggling, "Imagine my expression when i turns around and saw my ex-dance instructor. His best friend. He said he recognized me, and want to say hi."

"We were catching up on a coffee shop. And i told him about my life, and about my attempts to find his best friend. He called his best friend, and then we met again." Kyuhyun looks around before softly said, "This coffee shop is the place we went that day, and here was the place i met him again. Since then, this is our favorite place to hang out."

"We get back together, and live happily for more than five years before God decided He jealous that His precious angel spent too much time with me, and called him back to heaven."

Donghae gasped when he heard that, he was ready to laughs and cheers for Kyuhyun's beautiful story. A lone tears rolling down Kyuhyun's cheeks. His voice a little bit cracked "He was fine, when one day he suddenly said he got headache. I wanted to took him to a doctor, but he shrugged it off as a normal headache and refused. Ten days later, he left me forever."

Donghae grab Kyuhyun's hands, tried to comforting his new friend a little bit. "He was died on his sleep. One day, he just didn't wake up anymore. At least, he was not sick for a long time. At least, he was not in pain when his time came, even though i wished i was more prepared and warned, but i won't choose any other way." Kyuhyun sniffled and squeezed Donghae's hands gratefully. 

"By the way, how old are you? That was a really great story of dedication and love for someone as young as you." Donghae asked him curiously.

Kyuhyun smiled at the brunette, "I am 28." He took the photo, and again, stating at the man in the picture lovingly. "This picture was taken a day before he said he got a headache, and he was thirty."

Donghae's eyes widened as he staring at the picture. "That meant he is around the same age with me. And really? That was taken whe he was thirty?! Unbelievable, he looks like he was on his early twenties!!"

Kyuhyun just smirked smugly, felt proud and used to people gaping at his boyfriend baby face.


***


The cafe doors slammed open and the chilling winter wind blew inside, made the two men snapped their head to the newcomer. A red head man was bowed, his hands leaning on his knees and panting. When he calmed down, his eyes sweeping around. Grinning when he spotted his best friend in one of the booth, and went to approaching him.

He kept his head bowed, try to looking guilty. "Sorry Hae, i really didn't hear my alarm clock, and overslept. I even running here, because the bus was leave already and i think waiting for the next bus will take me too long." He blabbering, try to explaining why he was late before his best friend kill him there and then. "Looks i even sweating because of this when it felt like freez-" His voice trailed off and he blushing hard when he noticed his best friend was not alone. What was worse was the stranger laughing at him.

When Hukjae lifted his gaze to frowning and reprimanding the rude stranger, his eyes fall on the photo frame in the table. "Sungmin?!"

Kyuhyun heard this weird guy who just blabbering non stop since he came to their table called his boyfriend name. He snapped his head automatically, want to know who the red head was. He gasped audibly before shouted "Hyukjae hyung??!" And enveloped the still dazed man in big hug.

Hyukjae tried to distancing his face from the stranger's shoulder who suddenly hug him tightly. When he saw a familiar mop of brown-messy-hair the plump cheek, he recognized the stranger, laughing merrily and hug him back even tighter.

Watching the scene unfolded in front of him, Donghae's eyebrows scrunched. "You know Hyukjae? Why you two hugging? And who is Sungmin?" His eyes ran from his new friend to his best friend who still hugging and laughing like a pairs of idiots.

When they calmed down, Kyuhyun sat back, smiled at Donghae. "Aah, i never told you his name." He reaches the photo frame and show the man in the picture again. "Let me introduce you, this is Sungmin. Lee Sungmin, my boyfriend." He pointing at Hyukjae, "He is Sungmin bestfriend, and my ex dancing instructor in my story. And apparently your best friend too, so i think you know him already."

Hyukjae grinned at Donghae, "Sungmin is my since-childhood best friend i often told you." 

"I still regretting i have no chance to introduced you two before." He added sadly.

Remembered the numerous of times when Hyukjae told him about his other best friend, and his promises to introduced them and he said he knew they will like each other, Donghae smiled. He also remembered that time when Hyukjae came to his place at the middle of the night, looks disheveled and crying hard, told him that his other best friend was gone before he had a chance to introduced them. And realized, Hyukjae's also never told him his name, because he usually proudly called him "my hyung".

Worlds is a small place where we maybe connected to one another with a way we never imagine possible. And he thought that maybe, Sungmin was the one who made them meet each other that morning.

 

 

 

*one more crappy fic from me just because i am kyumin deprived, and craved to read something, but seemingly kyumin's fic authors were hiding from me.. >_<

 

*oh, and if you want to criticizing and correcting any error, feel free to tell me.

 

*if you read this till the end, thank you very much.. Wish you will be okay after read something this bad. >_<

 

*and please don't ask any sequel for this one, because that means either i have to reviving min, which is irrational, or pairing kyu with other, which i don't like.. >_<