Minzy's Gamble

2ne1 Shorts *HIATUS*

I can't promise you anything at this point. Everything is about to get more hectic. But I can't look forward to the future without you.” B.I. had her hands inside his. They were warmer than any glove she's ever worn.

 

So this is what it feels like. She's had her heart on before, before performances and shows. But she's never had the same thing happen because she was waiting for a confession to finish. She's been confessed to before. But she's never really cared until now. Because she was itching for him to ask a question that she already knew her answer to.

 

I have admired you for so many years that I don't know how else to tell you.” He suddenly pulled her to him and kissed her.

 

Nado.” was all she said when he looked at her after breaking contact. He smiled at her and her heart felt like it grew bigger at the sight.
“I know I don't have a lot of prospects. I would have years of not being able to tell people about us. For my team, you understand. But that doesn't mean I love you any less.” he was desperate for her to understand that. They've seen what dating a labelmate can do to a couple. But they are hoping that it would be happy ending too. Like YG and his wife. Like Tablo and his wife. Like Seunghyun hyung and his Bommie.

 

Don't make any promises. I don't need them. All that's important is that we have each other now.” she was too happy to talk about the specifics which she usually did.

 

You've always had me.” He held her to him and she smiled as she was pressed a kiss against his shirt. “Not there, it tickles.”

 

She laughed and kissed him again. He loosened his hold on her. “Aigoo.” She smiled at her beloved. Her namja chingu.

 

Hyung. I don't think you are allowed to do that here.” the five other members of his team came in and teased them. Minzy's cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

 

Ya! Do you want me to debut as a solo?” B.I. raised an eyebrow at them.

 

Does this mean that we won't have a dating ban?” Bobby rubbed his hands in anticipation.

 

Not likely.” Minzy shook her heard for emphasis. “It's a standard.”

 

But that wouldn't be a problem. Right?” B.I. held her hand, squeezing it a bit for assurance.

 

Of course not. We can just say we are just getting to know each other. Nothing official until you get your ban lifted. We have to be well behaved though. No fighting and all that. YG wouldn't lift your ban soon if he can't see that we are going to get along. He wouldn't want any scandals brewing from his own backyard.” Minzy was a good girl and that was never a problem for her. She had enough excitement at work.

 

Hanbin whispered to her, “I love you it when you talk like that.”

 

Nado.” the other five guys heckled at them.

 

You are not a NGSB anymore!” out of nowhere, noise-makers made an appearance.

 

Did you prepare for this?” she asked Hanbin.

 

No, I swear, I didn't!” he removed confetti from her hair.

 

Congratulations, Hanzy!” Bobby and the other guys started to sing a love song.

 

You guys...” Hanbin was touched. Minzy was too overwhelmed. The boys had great harmony. The time they spent training after they lost at WIN was really coming out.

I love you.” Hanbin kissed her hand. Minzy did the same with the back of his.

 

Nado.”

The other five ended their song and pretended as if they were crying fangirls, “Aniyo, oppa!” they said in chorus.

 

Ya!” Hanbin threw his hat towards the guys. Bobby caught it.

 

Does this mean, I would be the next one to get a girl?” Bobby wore Hanbin's cap. “Fits perfectly!”

 

Minzy saw Hanbin try to get his cap back. It was after all, her first gift to him.

 

She laughed at the funny antics of her beloved and his brothers. She knew that her little gamble on love landed her the chance to win the jackpot. 

 

 

++++