"Why Oppa? Do you like her?"

My Secret Love Affair
"Yah, Kwon Jae-Hwa!" She screamed out of her Mercedes convertible car, "I heard you don't have a family... Do you need a ride to the orphanage?" She teased mockingly as she slowly drove her car with her dumb friend sitting beside her snickering. 
 
"I hope you crash." I said in a normal tone, looking forward as I walked, I seriously needed to get to work and I couldn't just casually walk into YG without her wondering why. 
 
"I couldn't hear you over my radio, do you mind speaking a little louder?" She said even louder as she blasted Big Bang in her speakers. That's funny, I'm sure if Big Bang met her, they'd hate her. 
 
I continued to ignore her as I walked extremely slow to get her to go away, hoping she'd get bored and drive away. I gripped the handles of my shoulder bag and kept my temper down, no point in amusing her with anger. 
 
Park Anh-na was one of the "popular girls," in school. We used to be best friends all throughout elementary school and middle school but I missed school for two weeks due to an emergency and when I came back, apparently I was her number one enemy and target. After that week, she made it an every week thing to constantly harass me and mock me. 
 
It's okay though, I heard a rumor that the only reason her family is rich is because her mom only marries rich men, and when they divorce, she makes sure she takes half of their wealth. I'd rather be poor than to live that way. But I'm not even poor. I don't get why people assume when you have no parents, you're poor. That's such a stupid stereotype, people are stupid. I hate people. People are so annoying. The word annoying was made because of how annoying people were and they needed a word for it. Okay, enough of that, back to the story...
 
"I bet you have to walk 10 miles out of Seoul to get home, do you want some money for a cab?" She continued, "I wonder how you get such nice clothes and electronics. Tell me what orphanage you live at, I'll be sure to tell my mom to donate a lot of money!" 
 
And with that, she drove away with her and her friend snickering with one another. Within two minutes, the weather drastically changed and it started to rain cats and dogs. Not literally but the rain was pretty heavy.   I laughed to myself because the first thought I had, was that Anh-na and her friend were soaking wet due to her convertible top being laid back. 
 
I quickly called for a cab and made my way to YG... 
 
// Current Time //
I was finished all of the work that my sunbaes assigned to me and I still had four hours of work left, I sighed to myself as I banged my head on the desk repeatedly, extremely bored. 
 
I suddenly felt a tug at my hair and automatically bounced up ready to scold whoever did it, but I automatically shut my mouth when I realized who it was, "Ahjussi!" I said in a scolding/pouting voice, I looked around the office and the employees gave me scared and frantic eyes, they were quiet. I was wondering why... Until I realized they look at him as the president of the company.
 
He quickly leaned in towards my ear, "Yah! Try to at least look like you're scared of me, you begged for this job!!" He said in a stern voice and slowly went back to his standing position, trying to keep his "cool look." 
 
I quickly stood up and bowed in a 90 degree angle, "Hwe Jang Nim! Joesanghamnida." (president I'm sorry), I secretly rolled my eyes. 
 
He had his hands behind his back as if he was inspecting me, "Mm. You guys can all go back to work now." He said in a stern voice, walking away with his secretary and the Vice President tailing behind him. 
 
A coworker that didn't look too much older than me walked towards me, "You weren't scared of him? Why'd you call him ahjussi? Everyone in the office is whispering about you." She was really fashionable and she dressed just like Ji-Yong did, hip hop-ish I would call it. She had black short hair and her make up was flawlessly done.
 
I shrugged, "I didn't know who he was..." I lied. I came here almost everyday after school even when I didn't work here and just played around in his office. He was close friends with my parents even before I was born and watched Ji-Yong and I grow up together. 
 
She had a confused face on, but I'd be confused too, the president pictures were framed in the lobby of the company, you'd have to be dumb to not know who the president of YG was. She quickly shrugged it off, "I bet you were shaken when you realized he was president. What did he whisper to you?" 
 
"He said something about him being president and that I could get fired..." I mean I wasn't exactly lying, it was sorta like that right? 
 
She shook it off and laughed, "that old hag, don't be too scared of him. Wanna meet some friends of mine?" 
 
I never seen her here before, I wonder if she's a new employee. She was a really happy person, not used to seeing that much. 
 
I shrugged, I mean why not. I'm pretty much done here anyways and I'm so bored I can die. She smiled and grabbed my arm and dragged me. She's such a hyper and touchy person. She then brought me into a familiar place, Big Bang's recording studio. 
 
I paused as soon as we walked into the room, did she know I was Ji-Yong's cousin?? 
 
She stopped and wondered why I stood by the door and smiled, "you're a fan of them huh? Don't be too shocked, they're actually really nice!" She then grabbed my arm yet again and tapped Seungri's shoulder, they were all too into the music/recording to notice we walked in. 
 
He turned around and noticed me first, "J-" 
 
The girl that dragged me here cut him off, "Seungri Oppa, this is-" she stopped and turned to me, "sorry I forgot to ask your name!" 
 
I laughed on the inside, of course I knew them, I live with them!! 
 
"Jae-Hwa." I went along with it because this is sorta entertaining.
 
"This is Jae-Hwa," she continued, "She sort of told off the president today! She's definitely cool." She added about me.
 
Seungri scratched the back of his head, "Hey Jae-Hwa, I'm Se-" 
 
I cut him off, "I know who you are, I'm a big fan of yours!" He smirked a little bit. 
 
"Nice. Did you wanna meet the other members?" He asked, going along with it as well. 
 
I nodded enthusiastically.
 
Seungri then stopped the music and everyone exited the recording booth and came to the front, 
 
"Yah! Jae-" Taeyang nearly scolded me until Seungri cut him off, "Sorry Hyung! I cut off the music so I can introduce to you guys one of our biggest fans!"
 
Daesung, Seung-hyun, Ji-Yong and Taeyang paused in confusion, Seungri then winked.
 
"Uh annyong," Daesung bowed, "Nice to meet a fan, do you work here?" He said mentioning my YG lanyard with my employee ID attached, I nodded while smiling. 
 
The girl then spoke up, "Hi I'm Hanna! I'm actually a friend of Big Bang's and I don't actually work at YG. I'm a freelance stylist and GD over there sometimes calls me over to help him out with outfits for upcoming concerts," she smiled and offered me her hand to shake. 
 
I shook her hand and bowed to her respectfully, "Annyong, JaeHwa-imbida, I didn't get to introduce myself properly either." 
 
She smiled and turned to the others, "I went to the office to grab some paperwork really quick and found her telling off the president! It was quite a scene, everyone in the office is talking about it." 
 
"You sound awesome!" Taeyang said with two thumbs up, "Where'd you get your necklace from?" 
 
The necklace I was wearing was a gift from him for my 17th birthday last year that he got in Paris when he was on tour.
 
"Oh some weird guy gave it to me as a gift and I liked it." I said calmly.
 
He rolled his eyes. 
 
 
"Anyways Jae-Hwa, I'll be at YG a lot from now on, let's be friends!" Hanna said happily. I nodded. I like her, "Are you going to be busy tomorrow morning?" 
 
I thought for a second, tomorrow morning was Saturday. I'm off of work but I was still planning on coming in anyways because Ji-Yong had to come in too. 
 
I shook my head, "not really."
 
She clapped her hands in excitement, "yay! You can run some errands with me tomorrow then." 
 
"Where are you gonna take her?" Ji-Yong asked curiously.
 
She looked at him, "Why Oppa? Do you like her?" 
 
OMG I just cringed so fudging hard! 
Everyone in the room got quiet, "Hanna, I'm gonna tell you this because we've been friends for so long..." Ji-Yong started speaking slowly and lowly, as the other four nod as well. 
 
She listened up, curious to what her Oppa was about to say...
 
"Jae-Hwa is my baby cousin I always talk about..." 
 
She paused as he spoke slowly to let it click in her brain, "...What."
 
I laughed out loud as the other 5 laugh along with me, Taeyang then walked towards me and put his arm around my shoulders, "Yeahhhh, this is the girl that we live with. She's our dongsaeng." (Little brother/sister)
 
Ji-Yong managed to stop laughing, "Yeah so it would be love if you never said anything that creepy again." 
 
She was still processing things, "Why didn't I notice? You guys even look related, oh my god." She spoke in fluent Korean, then switched to English to say omg. She then playfully slapped Ji-Yong, "You guys are horrible for lying for me for this long!!" 
 
I wonder if everyone else that finds this out would be this calm about it... I highly doubt it. 
 
----------------------
This was basically a filler so you guys can meet Hanna. She will be a costar! And she'll be a much needed character. You guys will meet either Jay Park or Mark Tuan first ;) you guys should guesssssss! Get excited cause this story is gonna start kicking off! 
 
February 27, 2014 10:14AM