EPILOGUE

Above Human

It was already been five years that summer time when I met those twelve hot out of this world guys who helped me found my true identity and place on this world. They thought me how to live and to accept reality. Iam Soojung and Iam a daughter of two powerful people, an Abilifier and a Mind reader. The soulmate of a jerky devil wolf who even risked his life just to save my realm.

 

“I told you Its much easier to live in my realm than yours!” I shouted as I clinged on the most important guy in my life who was now wearing headphones and acting like a total human.

 

“That’s why I risked to leave my wolf form right? To leave and capture girlsn heart in your realm” I glared at him as I pinched his nose and whacked his head as I hissed infront of him. “Do you wanna get killed or do you want to lose a wife?”

 

“Well, lets try having no wife” He looked down at me as I bit my lip and he tilted his head as I turned around and took a few steps away from him. You are too impossible Kim Jongin.

 

“I cant live without you Soojung!”

 

I stopped on my track and smiled as I slightly turned to look at him and crossed my arms. “Really?”

 

I let you Abilify my wolf form and now you are asking me that, I know you can hear me rght now so I don’t need to shout it all loud here what my true feelings for you Kystal Jung. I love you forever. He gave me a tight hug as I pinched a small part of his stomach and looked at him. “Will we go study in the university or we will just let other people enjoy their scene here looking at us who are hugging each other” I saw him smile and grabbed my hand as he covered my face and pulled up his hood to his face.

 

“Lets go see the guys, I kind miss them” He spilled as I nod while running away with him towards the university square where we usually hang out with the boys. Well, the boys decided to move here two years ago and they are leaving on a condo unit near my house, and to tell you these guy were one of the kingkas in this realm that they got the attention of all the girls, but they still carry their abilities with them just like how Kai have his devil touch.

 

“YAAAAH! HOW CAN BE SEHUN SO POPULAR WITH GUYS” Chanyeol lied on the Bermuda grass as Baekhyun joined him and shooked his head. “Its better to be a maknae than be a vocalist of a band” he said.

 

“You have love problems?” Kai uttered as the two looked at us.

 

“Yeah, and don’t ven tell us what you did before you got here because we saw you helding each others hands and that’s is too awful for us to see” Chanyeol waved his hands and rubbed his temple.

 

“HYUUUNGSSS!”

 

“Speaking of the devil” Baekhyun stood up as he saw Sehun coming towards their way.

 

“YAHH HYUUNGS!” Sehun pouted as he sat beside me and fanned himself.

 

‘Tired?”

He nodded as I chuckled while leaning on Kai’s shoulder. “Girls or studies?”

 

“Can it be both?” He sighed as he looked at the girls coming his way. “Bring me back to the unit” he ran hastily as I saw Amber with Kris holding the basketball going to the court, the two were waearing the usual jersey and I heard that Kris became the University captain ball and he was making a move on my friend Amber who became less boyish than before which is a good one.

 

“Krysy! You should watch our game later” Amber shouted as she jumped up and down waving his hands in the air as I shouted back and waved back at her as she was being dragged by the tall guy behind him.

 

“All this time I thought hyuung would be the dragon creature with a dragon character” Kai spilled as I looked at him.

 

‘Is he that awful?”

 

“Well, he is the coldest among the guys but he has the potential on being one of the Cassanovas, and now I think Iam right” He snapped as he gazed at the four guys who are walking towards us.

 

‘Where are they going” I pointed at Tao who changed his hair color from black to a silver one and had it in a shorter ne than before.

 

“Maybe going somewhere” Kai shrugged as I looked at Lay oppa who also changed his hair style from a pineapple one to a guy with cool bangs.

 

“With them?”

“What? Xiumin, Lay and Chen were still guys so what is wrong with that?” He looked at me as I tilted my head.

 

“Well Tao is getting closer to Sehun nowadays and he is being like Kris oppa”

 

“Soojung, they are acting like a real human now and Im glad they are coping like how you did” Kai patted my head and I just smiled.

 

‘Anyway? Did you not like Luhan hyuung?” My eyes widened as I heard him asked that.

 

“What are you talking about huh”

 

“Well its not impossible to like him coz he is handsome and gentle right?”

 

“Are you stupid?” I heard someones voice butted in our conversation that I chuckled when I heard him say something. Don’t mind that jerk he is getting jealous over something so impossible.

 

I nodded as I chuckled again and saw Kai pouted like a five year old kid who gets jealous over something, or much better like a kid who lost his favorite toy car.

 

“Soojung wont like me because we are in the same family of mind readers and that is not right, plus she is for you and you are for him so stop thinking weird stuffs Kai”  Luhan whacked his head as I smiled at both of them and thought how good this life is.