At Least....

At Least....

Jay Park <3

 

At Least....

 

 

The sun’s rays seeped through the gaps of the window and I blinked my heavy eyes for a few times deciding to get out bed but in the end deciding not to ; D. So I went back to sleep.

Two hours later,

I was suddenly awakened by someone knocking at the front door and I looked over to my alarm clock and it showed 1:30pm. So I checked my phone for any messages from anyone that said they were coming over but I was only greeted with ‘You have no messages’, gee that made me sound lonely, so I threw the covers to the side of the bed and dragged my feet to the front door not bothering looking in the mirror. I opened the door and I was met with charming eyes and a sweet scent that I only know ;D.

It was Jay Park, my beloved boyfriend, who was standing there with his hands in his pockets. “You didn’t eat lunch yet didn’t you.” He said studying my attire closely. I just nodded and yawned and he chuckled at my cute gesture. He invited himself to my house and started rummaging through the cabinets so I took this time to do my morning routine. After a while, I sat down at the table and stared at his back. “I bet he’s going to cook some special food especially for me!” I wondered. I snapped out my thoughts when he turned around and brought a bowl to the spot in front of me. I closed my eyes then reopened them to only see instant noodles, freaking instant noodles, I looked up and he smiled innocently.  I should’ve known he was not the type of boyfriend who specialises in cooking.

But,

at least I know he is the one that shall stay by my side forever no matter what ever happens,

and will love me till the end…<3