Meeting her

Wanted Girl

After going through his school yearbook for about an hour already, Mark finally found out who Jung Sera is. It would have been easier for him to find Sera if Jeongmin had told him which class she was in. But instead, Jeongmin insisted that there’s no need to meet up with her and just let her be.

Of course Mark wouldn’t let it pass easily. He somehow felt the need to confront this Sera girl and let her know that she had messed with the wrong person.

‘Wow, she’s beautiful and smart but what a waste, she has a very ugly heart.’ Mark thought as his eyes landed on her picture.

Mark flip close the book and proceed to switch off the light on his night stand. He shut his eyes close and silently anticipating for tomorrow to come.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sera woke up at the sound of her alarm clock. She immediately sat up and stretched her body. Sera can’t help but to admire the beautiful morning.

She turned to her bedside  to get ready for school but her action halted when her eyes landed on the framed picture on her night stand.

“Great. What a way to ruin my morning.” She mumbled silently.

She grabbed the picture of her ex-boyfriend harshly then flung it forward into her cute Hello Kitty dustbin.

She smile in satisfy while grabbing her towel and proceeded to the bathroom.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mark stepped on the car pedal harder. He didn’t want to get in trouble with the school’s discipline teacher, Mr. Jang.

Who knows what that old man might do. Mr Jang might call his parents and if that happen, Mark is totally in a deep of trouble.

His parents might take away his car key and let him use the public transportation as a punishment.

That’s what his dad did the last time when he get into trouble in school. His parents were actually disappointed when they witness Mark’s change of image.

He studied less now (though he still got better grades than most of his schoolmates) and he also dyed his hair red which is against the school’s rule.

To be honest, he kind of felt bad towards his parents. That’s why he promised himself to not get into any sort of trouble anymore.

But right now, he’s struggling to keep that promise of his.

Fortunately, he managed to reach school just before the prefect closes the gate.

Once he had parked his car messily in the parking lot, he swiftly grabbed his belongings and made a run to his class.

While turning in a corner, he accidentally crashed against a small body. Their belongings scattered all over the floor.

The collision made their body jerked backwards and they landed on the floor first. The girl quickly stood on her feet and bow to him.

She keeps apologising while bowing down several times then she pick up Mark’s belonging and handed them to him.

“Here, your things. And I’m sorry once again for not being careful.” She gave Mark an apologetic smile.

Mark stood still on his spot. His eyes never left her face.

‘Gorgeous.’ He complimented on his mind.

He was about to say that it was his fault too when reality hit him.

‘Jung Sera.’

How can he not recognise her just now.

His calm face turned cold. He glared at her.

“Are you stupid? Who taught you to run while turning in the corner? Don’t you know it’s dangerous?”

Sera’s face expressed shock. She never expected that this kind-looking boy could have such a mean attitude.

She always thought that he would have a nice manner since he is the school’s top student.

Sera didn’t get a chance to reply anything when Mark started walking away from her. While he was passing by her, she could hear him muttered the word “” clearly.

Sera’s face turned sad. She doesn’t like to receive hate from anyone. That’s why she always tried her best to make everyone happy.

She quickly picked her things up from the floor and walk to the class.

Meanwhile, Mark smirked with a happy heart.

‘This is only the intro, Jung Sera.’ He thought.