Should have treated you better

Wanted Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItyzojmSpsc

~No word that exists in this world can express you

You are way too beautiful, I’m still only thinking of you

I can’t accept our break up...I can’t ever let go of us

I’m tougher than I look, I can’t let you go like this, I can’t end it like this~

~I should’ve treated you better
If I knew I was gonna regret after you left me~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The moment Jeongmin walk into the school's cafeteria, his eyes immediately land on the gorgeous girl walking in the middle of the crowds with her friends. It's impossible not to notice her because she always stood out without even trying. Her tall height and beautiful face are not helping either. Sudden feelings of regret washed over him.

“I shouldn’t have let her go”, with that being said, flashback came over to Jeongmin.

FLASHBACK

“Honey, who are you talking to just now? In the classroom during lunch break?” Jeongmin was texting with one of his side chick when suddenly his girlfriend, Sera came over to him.

“W-which one? I don’t remember any?” Jeongmin answer nervously mainly because he was lying and he was scared that Sera might have seen him kissing the girl during that time.

“Are you still going to keep on with your lies? I totally see you just now, you have even kissed her. So tell me honestly, IS THAT ONE OF YOUR ?!”

When those words left Sera’s mouth, Jeongmin can’t help but feel shocked. The Sera that he knows will never say those kind of words. Heck, she never even raised her voice to anyone before. What happened to his innocent and gentle Jung Sera? 

It hurts Jeongmin’s pride to be the first one to witness this side of Sera. He felt anger slowly seeping through his heart.

He doesn’t recognize what went on, but the hurtful words he said spilling smoothly like water flow.

“Yes, she’s one of the girls that I’m toying with. And, to tell you the truth my dear, you are one of them.” He unintentionally let those heart piercing words out.

Sera’s jaw dropped to the floor. She decided that she have had enough of Jeongmin’s crap. She abruptly charges forward to where Jeongmin was standing. The sound of her heels can be heard clearly in the almost empty music room.

 Less than 5 seconds later, her hand had already landed on Jeongmin’s cheek. The latter’s face was tilted to the side, receiving the impact from her small hand.

He held his stinging cheek, staring sharply at her while watching her gather her things and walked out, not forgetting to slam the door loudly in the process.

Jeongmin sat alone in the music room, thinking back if he had made the right decision for letting Sera go.

To be honest, he does love Sera so much. It’s true that he loves to play with a lot of girls, but the only girl that he truly cares about is Jung Sera. The girl that he had just lost.

He was confused and miserable right now. That is what he hated about himself the most. He can never control his anger.

He would show his anger out without thinking and will regret it afterwards. Just like his situation right at this moment.

He can never understand how Mark can put up with his ill temper and still became his best buddy until now.

With the thought of the red haired boy crossing his mind, he called him.

“Yo, Mark, let’s meet up at the Moonlight Bar tonight. I need to ease my mind for a bit.”