...02...

Let Out The Meow

 

02

AB STYLE CATBOY


 

"ARGHHHH! I'M A FREAK! OH MY GOD! I'VE CHANGED INTO A ING MONSTER! ARGHHHH! HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME! ARGHHHH!" 

 

"TAO! RELAX! YOU'RE NOT A FREAK! YOU'RE NOT A MONSTER! CALM DOWN! TAO, CALM THE DOWN!" Kris screamed, in his attempt to calm the panda no boy no cat no half-boy half-cat creature - there isn't a better word - but only to make it worst as he agitates him.

 

"HOW THE AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?! I HAVE A ING TAIL AND 2 EARS GROWN OVER A ING NIGHT!" Tao bellowed.

 

"DEEP BREATH TAO! DEEP BREATH! I DON'T WANT YOU TO HURT YOURSELF! WE'LL TRY TO FIGURE THIS OUT TOGETHER!" Luhan shouted, frowning when he sees Tao wincing in pain as he pulled his new cat ears and tails, but what he said made Tao glare dangerously at him.

 

"HOW?! HOW DO WE FIGURE THIS OUT?! HOW DO WE GET RID OF THIS ING TAIL AND EARS?! HOW DO.. OH MY GOD!" Tao wailed, his eyes suddenly widened in shock and fear as his face visibly paled, causing the other members to stare worriedly and confusingly at him.

 

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU HURT?! DID YOU FEEL PAIN?! TAO, STOP STARING AND TALK TO ME GODDAMN IT!" Kris screamed worriedly, and Tao started to tear up again and he grabbed his head frustratedly as he then looked at them with desperation in his eyes. 

 

"SOMEBODY KILL ME RIGHT NOW! WE HAVE A ING DANCE PRACTICE IN AN HOUR AND I CAN'T GO THERE LIKE THIS!" Tao wailed as he started to hit his head hard with his fists and pulled his cat ears, all the while shouting and wailing while the others tried to stop him.

 

Seeing how it was almost futile to calm Tao down by screaming because the older guy has lost all control due to the extreme fear and anxiety he felt (he can't be blamed though, he woke up with a ing tail and a pair of cat ears), Sehun decided to use his last resort. Being the one who restrains Tao's wrists, it made it all easier to carry out what he had thought in mind - which he was sure to shut Tao up. Sehun pulled Tao's wrists towards him and swiftly placed one of his hands onto the back of Tao's head as he then smashed their lips together, teeth grazing painfully and swallowing Tao's scream - all of this happening in less than 3 seconds. And true enough, when Tao felt Sehun's lips against his, Tao almost immediately shuts up. He closed his eyes and kissed Sehun back while the others gulped at the scene before them. They know Sehun is very close to Tao but they never knew that these two were this close. Besides, if they knew the only way to calm Tao down or shut him up earlier was by kissing him, all of them would be more than happy to do it. They've always wanted to kiss him but they're worried that Tao would think that they're weird. Yes, they talked about kissing Taozi all the ing time.

 

When Sehun pulled away from Tao, the Chinese maknae blushed beet red and pouted cutely as he said, "You're not supposed to do that in front of the others.. Now they'll think that I'm a weirdo who loves kissing guys on the lips.. I'm already weird enough as it is.."

 

"No! No! We wouldn't think like that! If I know that you love kissing guys, I would be more than happy to kiss you!" Chanyeol said a little too excitedly as he grinned cutely, and Tao blushed a darker shade of red when he saw how the others nodded to his statement.

 

"See, Tao Tao.. they'll never think that you're weird. Besides, I do that because I wanted to calm you down. You were hurting yourself and I hate that. Anyway, feeling better now?" Sehun asked gently, a small smile plastered on his lips and seeing how Tao nodded, he pecked a last kiss on Tao's lips before he looked at the others who were burning with jealousy because they really really wanted to kiss Tao too. 

 

"Since when did you and Tao starts kissing each other on the lips?" Kris asked, surprised by his own question because he didn't mean to ask about it but it just came out and he wouldn't take it back or asked something else because he's curious about the kissing, and them.

 

Surprised by the question, Sehun exchanged glances with Tao and said, "Hmmm.. since predebut? We accidentally kissed when I slipped on the floor while we were bathing and since then I.. well, we were addicted to kissing each other. Tao really likes kissing though. Why?"

 

Keeping that last important information in his head - and he's not the only one, Kris shook his head and said, "Nothing, was just curious thats all. Anyway, back to the main topic now that Taozi has calm down.. Taozi, do you remember anything before you go to sleep? Like reading an online voodoo spell (which s rolled their eyes at) or anything at all? Something that will explain what happened.."

 

Tao was shaking his head when his eyes widened upon remembering the cupcakes from the weird lady and he said, "Cupcakes.. I was going home when a middle aged fan gave me cupcakes yesterday and I...." 

 

"WHAT?! THOSE CUPCAKES WERE GIVEN BY A FAN AND YOU TOOK THEM?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Joonmyeon screeched, frowning seriously at being lied to, and Tao hid behind Sehun when he saw Joonmyeon nearing his bed with that ugly frown of his.

 

"I wanted to tell you but I'm afraid you'll scold me! And I didn't want to take it at first! But that lady was so scary! She held onto my wrists so tight that I didn't know what to do! I'm very sorry! I didn't know it would be like this!" Tao cried out from behind Sehun.

 

Joonmyeon sighed heavily as he sat on Tao's bed and said, "No one knows it'll be like this, Tao.. that's why we should always be careful."

 

Tao's cat ears flattened against his head and his tail curled around his waist as he pouted sadly. He knew what he did was wrong but it was just cupcakes. He never thought it would be able to turn him into this. If he knew, he obviously wouldn't have taken it. 

 

"But how could cupcakes changed him into this.. cat.. thinging?" Yixing asked as sensitively as he could, not wanting to affect Tao again.

 

"Yeah, how could cupcakes do that? It doesn't make any sense.. Tao Tao, do you still have the cupcake box?" Baekhyun asked and Tao slowly nodded, with his lips still pouting, as he bend over his bed and picked it up, showing it to Baekhyun and the others.

 

Joonmyeon, who had almost immediately grabbed the cupcake box and inspect them, found the note and asked, "Tao, what's this note?" 

 

"That note comes along in the box.. It was at the bottom of the cupcakes though. I think it was just telling me that her favourite song in our album was 'Let Out The Inner Beast'.." Tao replied and the others frown.

 

"Tao, our song is 'Let Out The Beast' not 'Let Out The Inner Beast'.." Jongin said and Tao frowned when he realised that he got their song title wrong, and Jongin added, "Maybe that note is a warning to tell Tao what's coming.. or a charm that changed him into this cute cat."

 

"I'm not a cat!" Tao shouted, tail swishing cutely and cat ears flattened to his head as he blushed furiously at being called cute.

 

"But you are! You're like a... catboy! Yeah! You're a catboy! I read it a lot in fanfictions and they always have you as a catboy!" Jongin said.

 

"Now that you say it, I remember reading about Tao as a catboy too," Sehun said as he reached up and caressed Tao's cat ears and the older guy leaned into his touch, eyes closed as he felt so good and comfortable that it felt like his worries had all disappeared.

 

Looking at how Tao was sort of purring as he was enjoying Sehun's touch, Chanyeol had to bit his lips so that he wouldn't jump on the younger guy - because the sight was just too much for his erted mind - and asked, "So the cupcakes are the cause of this?"

 

"Yeah, maybe.." Luhan choked out, gulping down his saliva as he too was engrossed and affected by Tao's purring, and he added, "It's the only possible reasonable answer... And that was probably why he had fever last night.. His body was making this changes.."

 

"Hey, that make sense!" Jongdae exclaimed, grinning before his smile fell as he looked at Kris and Joonmyeon and said, "Well.. now that we might have figured that out, what do we do now? We have lots of upcoming live performances and we don't know when this thing will go off.. Honestly, I don't mind him appearing with this new look because he looks so cute but I don't know the public will react."

 

Tao blushed a light shade of pink, again, upon hearing Jongdae calling him cute but he then turned to Kris and Joonmyeon worriedly and asked, "Duizhang and Joonmyeon-hyung, what do I do now? I really don't want to be kicked out of EXO and SM because of this."

 

"They won't kick you out! We won't allow that to happen! We'll be together till the end! Don't worry okay," Sehun said as he hugged Tao.

 

"But they will if they see me having this tail and ears.. What do I do?" Tao said as he hugged Sehun, eyes looking at Kris and Joonmyeon.

 

Pursing his lips tight after a few minutes of thinking, Joonmyeon said, "Let's tell our manager first. We'll explain to him and get him to help us to hide this matter from the public and SM, and also get him to help us figure out how to break this spell."

 

"You want to tell him?! But.. what if he doesn't want to help and ends up telling SM about it?" Tao asked worriedly.

 

"He will help us.. Even if he doesn't want to, I'll make sure he help us. Don't worry okay," Joonmyeon said, smiling.

 

Touched by his leader-slash-adopted-mother's words, Tao smiled as he nodded and said, "Thank you Joonmama."

 

"It's no problem at all.. Now get up, bathe and eat your breakfast. I still need you to get ready for the dance practice," Joonmyeon said with a smile and Tao nodded, his cat ears moving cutely that Joonmyeon couldn't resist but to ruffle his hair before he stands up to leave. Joonmyeon was about to head out and call their manager when Jongdae blocked him with that annoying grin on his face. "What?" 

 

"Hyung, you sure you wanna tell our manager about this? I don't know but I don't think his weak little heart could take it," Jongdae said.

 

"What do you mean by he couldn't take it? You think he'll faint?" Joonmyeon asked raising an eyebrow, and Jongdae grinned even wider.

 

"BINGO! And no, I don't think he'll faint.. I know he'll faint," Jongdae answered, grinning irritatingly and Baekhyun agreed as he laughed. 

 

"Oh he'll faint alright! I can bet you a 100 000 won that he'll faint on the spot!" Baekhyun said excitedly, and Chanyeol joined in the bet. 

 

"No, he wouldn't.. I mean why would he faint when Tao looks as adorable as ?" Joonmyeon questioned and Tao blushed, again. 

 

"No, he'll faint not because of Tao.. because what happens goes beyond his stupid beliefs," Chanyeol said and Joonmyeon frowned.

 

"No.. I still think he wouldn't faint," Joonmyeon said stubbornly and the 3 beagles raised their bet even higher while Tao looked at them.

 

Half an hour later...

 

"HAHAHAHAHA! WE TOLD YOU HE'LL FAINT! PUAHAHAHAHAHA!" 

 

"NOW GIVE US OUR 600 000 WON! GIMME MY PRECIOUS MONEY!"

 

"SHUT THE UP! I'LL GIVE YOU LATER! I DON'T HAVE CASH WITH ME RIGHT NOW!" 

 

"What the heck happened?" a low groggy voice snapped them out of their arguments and everyone immediately looked at their manager.

 

"Well.. you fainted," Minseok said as he brought out a cup of hot tea from the kitchen.

 

"Fainted? Why did I faint again? I can't seem to remember anything," the mid 30 years old guy said. 

 

"Because of me," Tao said softly as he came forward from hiding behind Kris and Chanyeol, and seeing how the 30 years old guy paled again, Tao rushed to hide behind their backs again and said, "Please don't faint again! I really need your help!" 

 

After taking a few deep breaths to calm down his very surprised heart, their manager looked at EXO and said, "Alright, I'm okay. Now tell me what exactly happened and how did Tao became.. how did he have.. grow.. those ears and tail?"

 

"Taozi, do you want to tell him yourself or do you want me and Joonmyeon-hyung to do it for you?" Kris asked. 

 

"I.. I'll do it myself so that it'll be clearer for him to understand," Tao said as he stepped out from behind Kris and Chanyeol.

 

Clearing his throat nervously, Tao told them in details what happened that night and even re-enacted how persistent and scary that lady was - with Luhan's help to act out as the scary lady. He told them of the fever he had that night and after almost 15 minutes, he finished it off by showing his tail and ears that have been moving throughout his entire story telling, making it hard for EXO to focus. 

 

"So you're telling me that the crazy fan gave you cupcakes which turned you into this?" their manager asked skeptically and Tao nodded.

 

"And I'm very sure he's not lying.. I mean do you have any other ways of growing a pair of cat ears and a tail?" Kyungsoo said.

 

Sighing heavily as he scratched his head, their manager said, "I know he's not lying but he did something wrong.. I'll need to tell SM...."

 

"NO YOU'RE NOT TELLING SM!" EXO shouted, surprising their manager with the loud outburst as the older guy shrink back into the sofa.

 

"If you tell SM, I'll tell him that you were sleeping around with the manager noonas," Joonmyeon said threateningly, smirking.

 

"What! No you wouldn't! Thats between us! You promised!" their manager shouted, eyes widened as he looked at Joonmyeon.

 

"And I promised to keep EXO as 12 too! If you take Tao away from me.. us.. I'll make sure your secrets leak out," Joonmyeon said again.

 

"YOU RICH BASTARD!" 

 

"Thank you.. Now swear on your life and your thousands of erted secrets that you wouldn't tell SM anything at all," Joonmyeon said.

 

"I.. this.. I swear I wouldn't say anything at all about Tao or anything at all to SM."

 

"And swear that you'll not say a word to anyone else including the other managers and people outside this industry.. and this includes all the girls you're ing. Swear that this will remain between the 12 members of EXO and just you or you'll know what will befall on you."

 

"I ing swear on all of that."

 

"And lastly, swear that you'll help us solve this mess and help us hide it from getting discovered.. Swear that you'll come whenever we want you too, even if you're in the middle of ing some hot es because if you don't, 1 secret will be leaked out to SM."

 

"WHAT?! THAT'S NOT ING FAIR!" 

 

"I DON'T CARE! SWEAR UPON IT OR RISK LEAKING YOUR SECRETS!" 

 

"I.. I swear.. I ing swear that I'll help you little shiets hide this mess and try to solve it though God knows how do I do that."

 

"Okay, thats a good boy," Joonmyeon said in an annoying tone like of those talking to some retarded dog as he then turned to Tao and smiled sweetly as he said, "It's done, Tao Tao.. So don't worry okay.. You'll be safe here with us.. Well, shall we go practice now?"

 

"I think it's best if we stay and rest for today.. Besides, manager-hyung will need to research more about this, don't you?" Minseok said. 

 

"Huh? Research about what? And no! You guys have dance practice! Its important that you go!" their manager said as he looked at them.

 

"But Tao Tao had fever yesterday.. Don't you think he should rest? And hyung! You need to find out more about this cat ears and tail! We need you to solve it before the live performances and SM Town concert!" Baekhyun said, grinning as he looked at their manager. 

 

"Yeah hyung! You should let Tao Tao rest.. He still looks pretty weak and affected by what has happened," Luhan said as he turned to look at Tao who's actually looking at his tail, his cat ears straight up as his eyes squint slightly as he focused on that fluffy thing. 

 

"Urh... Tao? Zitao, you okay?" Yixing asked as he nudged Tao when he realised everyone's looking at the younger guy beside him.

 

Snapping out from his concentration, Tao smiled and said, "Uhn! I'm okay.. I was just looking at how my tail can't seem to stop moving."

 

Looking at how ing adorable Tao is right now, Chanyeol jumped from the sofa and squeezed Tao as he exclaimed, "Why the ing are you so ing cute?! You're already adorable when you didn't have those ears and tail and now, you're even more adorable!"

 

"Chanyeollie-hyung.. can't.. breathe," Tao wheeze out and Yixing smacked Chanyeol's head as he pulled Tao out of the tight hug.

 

Shaking his head at EXO's weirdness - it happens a lot when Tao's around and he's used to it, their manager said, "Anyway, I know you lazy s want to skip this afternoon dance practice so stop using Tao's name for it. And yes, I'm letting you little shiets skip it this practice just this once." 

 

"OH MY GOD YEAYYY!!"

 

"THANK YOU HYUNG!!"

 

"YOU'RE THE BESTEST!"

 

"FOODS PARTY TODAY! LET'S DO IT!"

 

"There's no food party Minseok! You're supposed to be on your diet," their manager called out sternly and Minseok pouted sadly. 

 

"Manager-hyung, that's not nice.. Umin-hyung is perfect! He doesn't need to be on anymore of that ing stupid diet!" Tao exclaimed as he frowned cutely and Minseok blushed as he smiled at his beloved maknae, touched that someone actually think he's perfect.

 

Sighing heavily as he looked at Tao's deeply frown face, their manager said, "Whatever you little shiets want," and Minseok jumped and cheered happily as he went to hug Tao while the rest of them laughed at their cute eldest little hyung. Once they've settled down once again, their manager looked at Tao and then the rest of them and asked, "Hmmm... Do you guys know what Tao has changed to?"

 

"Catboy." 

 

"What?" 

 

"Catboy," Sehun repeated, "We think.. Well, Jongin and I think that he's changed into a catboy. I've read some fanfictions and they really love to give Tao a character of a catboy. A catboy is just a normal boy with tail and cat ears, and has characteristics of that a cat."

 

Looking at how Tao kept losing focus every now and then, their manager sighed - for the umpteen times today - and said, "Yeap, he's definitely a catboy alright.. Anyway, anything else that's different other than growing a tail, 2 cat ears and his cat characteristics?"

 

"His canine teeth seemed to be a little sharper.. When I kissed him earlier, it felt sharper than usual," Sehun said casually and the rest of them glared at him - the green jealousy feelings creeping back into their hearts and stomachs now that its mentioned again - while their manager stared at him with his eyes widened and mouth agape. "What?" 

 

"You and Tao kissed on the lips?" their manager asked and both Sehun and Tao nodded, Tao blushing while Sehun was expressionless because he hated how their manager sounded really disgusted about it.

 

"We've always kissed each other on the lips ever since before we debut and I still love to do it. Why? Is it a bother for you? It shouldn't be since you slept around with different es every single night," Sehun said frustratedly and their manager frowned at his words. 

 

"No, it's not a bother for me.. I was just surprised and simply asking a question. You don't have to be so ing worked up about it," the older guy said, frowning and Sehun rolled his eyes. 

 

"Then try not to sound so ing disgusted next time so I'll not read your words wrongly," Sehun said sarcastically, faking a smile.

 

Seeing how Sehun has flared up, Tao went to him and hugged him tight as he said, "It's okay.. Manager-hyung probably find it weird but I'm sure he's not disgusted with it. Don't be angry.." 

 

Feeling how Tao's tail curls around his waist, Sehun sighed and nodded. They went back to talking about the differences on Tao but the things they found out were just like what it'd been stated before; his tail, cat ears, canine teeth and cat characteristics. The rest of it are still pretty much the same. Tao is still Tao, or he actually looked a gazillion times cuter with that tail and ears. After spending an hour in the EXO dorm finding out about Tao, their manager leaves and EXO were more than happy to have personal times with their Taozi.

 

"Now that he's gone, lets order some food? Tao, wanna help me order?" Minseok asked and Tao's cat ears perked up as he nodded.

 

"Yes, of course!" Tao exclaimed, grinning cutely as he scrambled on his feet and the rest of them laughed at his adorable cuteness.

 

"I'll follow too since I'm usually your chef when there's no food!" Kyungsoo shouted out as he got up and ran after Tao and Minseok.

 

However, the rest of them had their eyes glued on Tao's - and tail. They had always watched Tao when he walked and he usually walked very coolly and charmingly like those of a male supermodel. It gives off a manly vibe that never fails to make the ladies swooned and the guys to admire him. But it's changed. It has ing changed and it sends down a different vibe straight down to their .

 

"Did Tao just ing catwalk?!" 

 

"Yes, Tao just ing catwalk."

 

", . Urhm.. I think I need the bathroom." 

 

 


First of all,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING & COMMENTING TO THIS STORY!

 

Secondly, here's an update but the real fun has yet to begin. And as you can see in this chapter, there's a few ships that I really really sailed on and others that I adore because I just love having Tao with all of the members. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoy writing them. Do comment and subscribe if you haven't, and vote up if you really like how the story is going so far. I'll try to update soon, and keyword here is TRY because I have other fanfics to concentrate on. 

 

PS: It's not proofread - and I don't know if it will ever be. So please kindly ignore whatever errors you see. 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCHIE ;D