「 TEASER01 」

「 MΔTOK! ╳ !NVΔSION 」TS Ent. Boy Group ► Applications closed; teasers/prologues to be added.
 

TEASER #01

 

"MY DREAMS ARE OFFICIALLY COMING TRUE, HERE I COME MY LOVE."
 

 

Sasamato, otherwise now known as Jaewoo, stuffed the items in his bag, twirling and spinning around his room as he grabbed more. Yesterday was the day he was finally deemed ready to train on Earth. Today was the day he was finally going to meet his fellow Invasion members. And tomorrow was the day he would finally be able to meet the man of his dreams, the iest beast, his true soulmate, Bang Yongguk, the Great and Almighty.
 
At the door stood his brothers and his parents, watching him in sorrow [and disappointment because how on Mato could he be so cheery leaving them behind?]. When Jaewoo finally noticed them, he waved at them as elegantly as an elephant could [tripping over his messily thrown blankets] and stuffed the final objects into the bag.
 
Ah, but of course, he couldn't forget the poster hanging above his bed.
 
And the bolster on his bed with Yongguk printed on it - but that'll have to wait.
 
Maybe he should bring his Yongguk bed sheets with him.
 
"I can't believe you filled that with albums and Shishimato merchandise."
 
Jaewoo frowned at Kokomato. "Please. It's only normal to."
 
"No, it's not, really," the boy deadpanned, leaving immediately before the insane Bangster would be able to lecture him [again] on Yongguk's greatness.
 
Jaewoo puffed out his cheeks in irritation, tugging his luggage off his bed. He took a quick scan of the room before finally moving towards his parents and placing kisses on their cheeks.
 
"Remember to call home, okay?" his father smiled forcefully - he was going to miss his idiot of a son.
 
"And don't forget to brush your teeth before going to bed, and don't go randomly speaking Mato in front of those despicable hoomans and don't forget to eat. Don't forget to go to bed before twelve and don't forget--"
 
"Mom!" Jaewoo whined, cutting his mother off midsentence. "I'm an adult now! I'm even going to Earth, Earth!"
 
His mom gave him a scowl, crossing her arms and stalking off. He can definitely tell who Kokomato takes after.
 
"Dad, why'd you get married to mom?"
 
His father chuckled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "We've been through this, Sasa."
 
Jaewoo let out a whine, but otherwise did nothing.
 
"Take care of yourself, alright?" the man said.
 
Jaewoo replied with an overexaggerated nod.
 
"Let's get you to the deploy port."
 
 
*  *  *
 
 
He looked back at his family, at his youngest brother who was now close to tears [after all, Sasamato had been an important person to him, and also his troll partner], at his mother who looked as unaffected as ever, and his father who gave him an encouraging smile.
 
Wherever Kokomato was, he didn't care, that ungrateful little piece of crap.
 
He showed his ID to the security and once they had confirmed him to be part of the upcoming idol group, he was allowed through and onto the boarding platform. Jaewoo looked down at his family once more, only now feeling the effects of being separated.
 
"Enjoy your time there, Sasa-hyung!" Jojomato called out. "And don't forget us! And bring back some Earth candy for me!"
 
Jaewoo smiled warmly at his brother and gave them a final wave goodbye. He boarded the spacecraft with tears threatening to escape from his eyes and lowered shoulders.
 
 
*  *  *
 
 
He stared out the window, staring down at his family. He knew they couldn't see him; he'd seen the windows were reflective just a while ago, whilst he was with them. He watched with sad eyes as they were ushered out by the guards [apart from his father, who was part of the launching team].
 
Jaewoo bit his lower lip as a whimper crawled up his throat.
 
Then an overly obnoxious voice spoke behind him. That overly familiar, that one particular voice Jaewoo had grown from loving to hating so much.
 
"And so, Sasamato-hyung finally realises the importance of family."
 
Jaewoo's head snapped around with a scowl. He glared at his brother.
 
"The hell are you doing here? Last time I checked, you weren't signed up for Invasion."
 
Kokomato rolled his eyes as though everything was written out in obvious bold letters. "Dad managed to let me on. I didn't want to but he made me."
 
"What about-"
 
"Mom gave him the green light."
 
"Goddammit. Why can't they-"
 
"They can't send Jojo because he's supposedly too young."
 
Jaewoo groaned in frustration and collapsed into his seat - falling into the seat for two reasons. The first being having to be with Kokomato while he was on Earth, the other being the craft was taking off.
 
He let out an exaggerated sigh as he clipped the belt on and wriggled in his seat for comfort. The world hated him - he knew about that much.
 
But maybe it loved him, because soon, very soon, he would be meeting with his one and true love, his forever number one, the man of his wet dreams.
 
"Here I come, my love," Jaewoo mumbled under his breath as he closed his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're disgusting."
 
"Shut up, Koko. No one cares about your opinion."
 
"No one cares about your undying love for Shishimato either."
 
"Do I need to remind you of his greatness again? Because I swear, I will."
 
 
 

 


Is that failed humour I smell? Why, it's so very strong. orz I'm sorry, this is really bad. Ima go cry in a corner now. Just wanted to write something.
It's so weird calling Kokomato 'Koko' when he's younger. orz I call my older brothers that.