Girlfriend?!

Sequel to: I found you

After unpacking my stuffs, admiring my room, and the mini tour Oppa gave me around his apartment, we decided to cook our own dinner.

Thankfully there're groceries in his fridge and we could save time shopping for it.

"Baby, I need to settle some stuffs outside, can you handle the cooking yourself?"

"Yeah Oppa, go on and be careful~ And come back quickly!" I waved and he left hurriedly.

While Oppa is away, I've fnished preparing our dinner in less than an hour.

I really wanted to wait for him to be back and have our first dinner together, but I'm too hungry till the urge of fainting, so I had mine first.

Its past an hour plus already and he's not back yet. I'm getting a little worried so I called him.

Sadly, I can't get through him because his phone was engaged. So I went to wash the dishes while waiting patiently.

 

While washing, I heard the door opened and I immediately left everything down and ran outside.

I thought it was Oppa so I shouted for him, and I accidentally bumped into him. 

We rebounced lightly and we apologised at the same time. Weird thing is, Oppa will not apologise to me but will check on me first instead.

I shot my head up and saw this stranger standing in front of me. A handsome and tall stranger.

I was so shocked that nothing came out of my mouth even if I tried to scream. 

"W-who a-are you?!!" I managed to say out with my eyes still popping big.

"May I know who are you too? Why are you at hyung's apartment? How did you get the keys? Are you his girlfriend?" He bombarded me with questions.

I remained silent and still in shocked mode, not replying him. But I slowly shifted myself and acted calm.

"How did YOU get the keys to the apartment too? By the way, I'm not hi--"

"Baby I'm back!! Sorry to make you wai-- OH! Maknae ah, why are you here and not telling me before hand?" Oppa dashed through his door.

"BABY??!! Hyung, you didn't tell us you have a pretty girlfriend. And I was nearby just now and I'm lazy to go home, so I popped by and..." Then he pointed at me.

"HAHAHA! Girlfriend?? I'm still single dude. She's my long lost sister I've told you guys before, Park Chanmi! Don't we look alike?!" Oppa eyed him.

"Ohh~ I see....... Erm, sorry if I shocked you. I'm Sehun by the way, Oh Sehun." He reached out his hands and smiled.

He looks so cute and charming when he smiles........OH MY GOD, what am I thinking?!! Aish~ "A-ah its ok, nice to meet you." I shook his hands.

What an awkward moment, and so I break the atmosphere... "Sorry Oppa, I was too hungry till I nearly wanna faint, so I ate first..." I pouted at him.

"Aigoo~ Its ok baby girl. Don't make yourself starve next time alright?" He lightly pinched my cheeks.

"By the way Oppa, why are you back so late? Its an hour plus!" 

"Jja jjan!" He then pulled out a brown folder, seems like documents to me. 

"I applied you to my school! So I can watch over you everyday~" 

"Wah! Oppa thank you! I'll study hard and not disappoint you!" I smiled and hugged him tightly. 

"Such cheesy siblings. I'm out of here." Sehun walked to the living room and got himself comfortable. 

 

I led Oppa to the dinning room and made him eat his dinner.

Praises here and there, and I blushed too easily when people praise me. (Gahhhh~)

While eating, Oppa explained to me that he's really close to this 11 other boys, as if they're real brothers.

They will come to Oppa's apartment whenever they want oftenly, so he gave keys to everyone. 

He also assured me not to be too shocked, if I happen to see any of them barging into the apartment all of a sudden.

I nodded. Well, among this 12 boys, I know Oppa, Sehun, and Baekhyun who was with him when he found me at the store. 

I guess I'll be a little shocked for 9 more times? Oh goodness, hopefully not...

I got a little tired by being too excited the whole day. I guess I've to get use to this everyday.

"Oppa I'll go rest first alright? Goodnight~" I hugged him.

"Ok~ Shout if you need anything, I'll be there for you when you need Oppa!" He winked at me while doing the 'bang bang' action.

Seriously Oppa can be super cheesy around me. I wonder how he'll act if he owns a girlfriend... (Haha~)

 

 

A/N:

A little present for ChanHun lovers~ ^-^