i love you

you're my forever

Tao sat on the hospital’s chair,in front of his unconscious girlfriend..

He ran his finger through his hair. Tao’s face was pale and his dark circle under his tired eyes had become darker.

He having  a great sigh.

Then he smiled. “Jung soo jung.. when you want to wake up? It has been two month..  two month laying on this bed. This room isn’t pretty and there were many machines that make noises. It uncomfortable right?” he snickered a little. 

He held Krystal’s soft hand. “your hand.. it still warm. I’m scare if one day I just can hold your cold hand(means die). The doctors said that you will sleep for more and more day.”

there was a pause

“and maybe you’ll do not wake up forever..  I’m worry..  Baby, wake up hurrily so you can keep smiling to me again. Wake up, so we can sing together again. Wake up, so I will not worry anymore. Wake up, so I will not miss you anymore..”  without he realize, some tears that welling up in his eyes rolling on his cheek.

He wiped his tears and said “wake up baby, so you can wipe my tears away” 

 

FLASHBACK

It was a chilly night. Tao and krystal were making a street performance. They sang their own song. A duet one.
 
There some ending part of their song down here:

Baby, I love you
your smile make my day
together, we gonna be forever
together, we’re in love
forever..

 

Their voices echoing, people surrounded to hear them. It was a beautiful melody.

then the performance ended

Tao was tidying the speaker’s wires and arranges their things into a box. Then, krystal gave he a back hug while whisper “baby, I want go to that café. Want to drink anything?” she pointed her finger to a café against the street.

“no, its okay. I’m not thirsty. Just buy yours.” A smile cracked on Tao’s face.

it was just after a few second krystal left him. “beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp!!!!!!” there was a beeping sound from the street.. Tao stop tidying and immediately turn to the street.

OMG. It was an accident between a walker and a car. He saw a woman was laying on the road and her clothes wet cause of blood. He approach her and he frightened greatly! It was Krystal! She trying to save a dog that almost being hit by a car. That dog safe in her hug.

Thank heavens, Tao not panic. He took krystal to the hospital quickly, if not , krystal could die cause of losing too much blood. Yes he not panicked but who know what in his mind. Tears flowing but they not wiped away..  “I love you.. so much..” it was the last thing krystal have said. Tao shot back while kissing her forehead “ yeah I know. I love you too..”

FLASHBACK ENDED

The machines beeping abnormally. It make a big noises. Tao call the nurse and doctor. They told Tao to wait outside the room. Again, he cried silencely.. He scare of losing the person he love the most..

and it becomes a true thing.. the thing that he scare become a reality. He  don’t know what he should do when the doctors verify his girlfriend’s death.

 He slumped, his back hitting the wall. " how i have to live now,without you by my side.. you're my everything.. Jung Soo Jung, am i dreaming?" he thinking deeply while his tears escape on his cheek. he know the truth that there's nothing he can do..
 


it has been 1 year krystal leaving him, but he still doesnt believe that she's gone. He still heard the last thing she said to him.. " i love you.. so much.." until now, he could felt her love, like she was always with him. on his side.. with a smile.. that was a memory.. the worth  memory that can't be repeat...

“krystal..  I love you, even you’re  not here anymore. I still love you. I’ll never forget you, my greatest memory. my sweetest memory. i'll keep you forever in my heart, as my love.. as my forever love..  ” 


 

A/N : how about this story?:D i'm truly excited with my first story.. i've got this idea when i walked to grandma's house. usually i am just a silence reader. now i'm trying to write. Do comment and subcribe! ^^