Temptation

Intoxicated Love

A few hours into the party, Lu Han went missing.

Kris eventually found him sulking in the laundry cupboard clutching an empty bottle of beer.

“What are you doing, Lulu?”

The elder pouted. “I’m moping. Go away.” Kris reached in and grabbed Lu Han’s hand, tugging him out of the small space. “Yah!” he exclaimed, hitting his head on the way out. He rubbed it ruefully as Kris pinned him with a stare. “What?”

“You’re being childish.” He paused as the sound of Zitao cheering floated in from the direction of the living room.

“What’s going on?” Lu Han asked.

Kris raised an eyebrow. “So now you’re interested?” Lu Han frowned but didn't protest as Kris led him in the direction of the noise. They entered the room just in time to see Zitao fist pumping the air as a topless Sehun giggled while he… ped his jeans… and… pulled them… off?

Lu Han’s mouth fell open. “What…the hell is going on?”

Kris took in Lu Han’s expression with satisfaction. “It’s strip poker.”

Zitao grinned, a twinkling in his eyes. “Sehun’s losing.”

“I’m losing!” the teenager echoed, either too drunk or too happy to care that his body was on display for everyone to see.

“Lu Han’s drooling.” Kris noted. The elder slammed his jaw shut at the speed of the light, eyes lingering on cute brown s and white thighs. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

“What...” Lu Han’s voice cracked so he cleared his throat and tried again. “What happened to the other kid? Jonghan?”

Sehun pouted. “It’s Jongin.”

“He left with Kyungsoo ages ago,” Zitao filled him in. “Kris caught them making out in the kitchen.”

“Jongin pulled!” Sehun announced, “So now I need to pull too!”

Lu Han choked on his own spit.

“You’re far too young to be talking about…” Kris trailed off, eyes lingering on something below Sehun’s waist. “Hello…..Kitty?”

Before Lu Han could wonder how Kris could tell he was sporting a , he followed his friend’s gaze and… there, on Sehun’s pretty pink boxers, was a cartoon cat. Smiling at them. It would’ve been cute if it wasn’t strategically placed over the teenager’s . Lu Han went soft immediately. No amount of Sehun’s pretty body can compensate for the disappointment I feel. None.

As they all stared, Sehun’s hands moved to cover the horrifically cute sight. “It’s! It’s l-laundry day!” he spluttered, his cheeks starting to colour.

“And matching socks,” Zitao announced, amazement evident in his voice.

“Why would you… why would you take off your shirt and jeans while leaving your socks on?” Lu Han asked. Not that I’m complaining. Shut up, brain.

Sehun squirmed uncomfortably under everyone’s gaze. “My… my feet get c-cold easily.” He mumbled.

Kris grinned. “Lu Han gets cold feet, too.”

Lu Han slapped the back of Kris’ head. “Okay! We’ll play too.” He announced, shooting Kris a glare before slumping onto the nearest sofa, forcing his eyes to look away from the almost teenager.

 

 

4 rounds later, a topless Lu Han covered Sehun’s eyes with his hands as Zitao stood up to peel off his boxers.

“Lu Han hyung!” Sehun whined, trying to shift the elder’s hands away. “I’m n-not a child!”

Zitao smirked, his hands on his hips and his waving in the air proudly. “The only Lulu wants you to see is - ”

“Finish that sentence and I will throw you in the Han river.” Lu Han growled.

“Maybe we should finish this game and go to bed.” Kris suggested, his hands trying and failing to cover the tent in his pants. Lu Han rolled his eyes and stood up.

Sehun continued to struggle under Lu Han’s vice-like grip but he refused to let up, pulling the boy from the sofa and half dragging him to his bedroom. “Try to keep it down,” Lu Han hissed to his friends but, as Zitao already had his tongue down Kris’ throat, he didn’t bother to wait for a reply.

Inside the confines of his bedroom, Lu Han finally released Sehun. The teenager glared at him, cheeks rosy, but Lu Han busied himself shrugging on a sweater and taking up refuge next to the bedroom window. He pulled out his packet of cigarettes, feeling bad for neglecting them lately, and lit up quickly. He wasn’t drunk enough right now, so switching one vice for another wouldn’t hurt. It wouldn’t help, either, but whatever.

Sehun collapsed onto the bed, still sporting the Hello Kitty boxers. “Hyung.”

Lu Han ignored him.

“Hyung.

Lu Han hyung.

Lulu.

Hannieeee...” Lu Han whipped his head around and Sehun grinned. “HanHan hyuuuung.”

“Don’t call me that! It’s far too personal!” Lu Han spluttered, ears burning red. Sehun continued grinning, his pale body stretched out on Lu Han’s bed. The elder brushed away the fleeting thought that maybe he liked the way the teenager looked so comfortable there. That maybe he looked like he belonged amongst the rumpled sheets.

“Get under the duvet, brat. You’ll catch a cold.”

Sehun just pouted in response, seemingly unaffected by the slight wind blowing through the open window. "I'm okay, hyung."

"Let me rephrase: if you don't get under the duvet right ing now I'm going to hickeys into your stupidly pretty thighs."

"R-really?" 

"Really what?" Lu Han answered, confused. Oh . Oh . Had he said that out loud? Sehun's tongue dipped out to wet his bottom lip and Lu Han found his eyes tracking the action. "I was just... I'm not going to do that." he clarified, voice quiet, Xiumin's words echoing in his mind.

Sehun's eyes widened and ... was that disappointment on his face? "You don't want to touch me?" 

"It's not about wanting or not wanting, Sehunnie." Lu Han sighed, flicking his cigarette out of the window. 

"Then what is it about?"

Lu Han closed the window, shutting out the cold air, and turned to face Sehun. "It wouldn't be right. You're tipsy, and I'm -"

"What... what about what I want?" Sehun murmured, his eyes trained on Lu Han's face. "You don't get to decide how I feel." 

The sight was.... sobering, to say the least. Stupid Sehun and his stupid pretty thighs and stupid mouth saying things that would get him in trouble. The teenager pulled himself upright and made his way over to Lu Han, who was still standing by the window. 

"Sehunnie, this isn't -" Lu Han's sentence was cut off when Sehun reached out to cup his face. His mouth was pulled down into a little frown and it was quite possibly the cutest thing Lu Han had ever seen. Possibly.

"What about what I want?" He repeated.

 

 

 

A/N: i can't believe i made u guys wait this long for a dumb cliffhanger, sorrrrYYY