Final

Fight

Today you were happy as hell because you just found out that you were carrying Myungsoo's baby. 


You cooked Myungsoo's favourite foods and decided to tell him later after you both eat. 


'He must be very happy when he hear about this.' You smiled to your self while rubbing your tummy.


When you finished the dinner, you set the table. Satisfied with your works, you went to your room with Myungsoo and went straight to your walk in closet.


You grab the black elegant dress that hugged your slim body perfectly. The dress was a gift from Myungsoo for your Birthday two months ago. 


You looked at the clock and it showed 8.30 p.m. and that means Myungsoo's going to be home soon. You then prepared yourself for the special night.


You took a bath and put on the dress. You put on simple make up and curled the end of your long dark brown hair.


You stared at your reflection in the mirror in front of you. You looked like a goddess. You smiled and the door opened revealing Myungsoo in his suit looking all tired. He smiled when he saw you.


You smiled back at him. He walked to you and wrapped his muscular arms around your slim waist.


"Hi, Myungsoo." You snuggled your head on his neck and kissed his jaw.


"Hi baby~ I miss you sooo much and you look so beautiful and y at the same time tonight. Are there anything special today? I saw the dining tables was decorated too." He said. He pressed his lips to your temple softly.


You smiled and pulled his arms away from your waist, "I'll tell you later after we eat dinner okay? Now go shower and dressed handsomely. I'll wait for you downstairs. Go go!"


He looked at you. He was curious and confused but did as what you told him.



You both ate your dinner and laughter fills the air. He told you everything that was happened in the office. You told him too about your day minus the pregnancy thing.


Myungsoo finished his dinner earlier than you and you told him to wait until you finished yours. He pouted and walked away.


Done cleaning the kitchen, you searched for Myungsoo and found him in the bedroom busy talking to the person on the other line.


"I'll ask my wife first okay? I'll see you later!" With a huge smile on his face, he made his way towards you.


"Who was it Myungsoo?" You asked.


"Hyejin. Can I meet her later?" Myungsoo asked.


You grew angry when you heard about that name. You hated that person. She was Myungsoo's bestfriend in college and she was a total ! That's why you hated her.


"WHAT? NO WAY! You're so not going to meet her." You raised your voice.


"But I really want to meet her! It's been a long time and I miss her so much. You know she was my bestfriend right?"


"But I want to tell you something. Besides, it's almost 10 o'clock. It's not normal for a married guy like you to meet with other woman that is still single." You said irritated.


"Whatever! I bet it's not important. And are you jealous?" He scoffed.


Right at the time he said the words 'not important' your heart hurts and you feel like crying. You decided to not reply him back and just let him go. You were to tired to argue with him. 


You sighed heavily, "Right it's not important. Just go and never ever asked me about what I'm going to tell you okay? I'm going to bed now." 


You walked to your walk in closet and changed your dress into your night gown and lied down on the bed with your back facing him. He groaned and slammed the door hard as a tear fell down from your eyes. That night, you cried until you fell asleep.

You've been ignoring Myungsoo since that night. And just to make things worser, the morning after you both fought, Hyejin drove Myungsoo home because he was too drunk to drive that night. When you opened the door, you found them hugging and Myungsoo kissed Hyejin's cheek.


On the other side, Myungsoo also ignored you and he even sleep in the guest room but he still look after you. Myungsoo was worried because you keep puking and your face is very pale at times. He actually wanted to ask you but his pride won't allow him to talk to you first. This time, he couldn't take it anymore so he swallowed his pride and decided to ask you.


You walked to the kitchen only to find Myungsoo in the corner making his coffee. Your mood turned upside down so you quickly turned around and go back to your room but unfortunately, before you could reach the stairs, Myungsoo called you.


"~~~~~-ah."


You turned your head to him but you didn't say anything to him.
Seeing no words came out of your mouth, he take it as a signal to continue.


"Are you okay? You always puke and your face is pale at times. Are you sick?" He asked as he walked closer to you. He put his right hand on your shoulder but you shrugged it.


"I'm okay. Go away." You said coldly and started to walk away.


He followed you and pleaded, "~~~~~, please don't ignore me. I hate it when you do this to me."


You turned around and glared at him, "You still met her. You didn't listen to me. You know I hate it but you decided to met her. So, why you forbid me to do the thing you hate? You jerk!"


"Okay, I'm sorry about that. I really am." He said sincerely.


"That night was almost perfect Myung. I wanted to tell you something but you just had to ruined it." You started to cry. 


"You can tell me now. What is it?" He asked softly.


"Unimportant thing!!" You ran to your room and you almost tripped but fortunately, you can balanced your body. 


You slammed the door close and cried hard on the bed while hugging your knees. Not long after that, Myungsoo came in and sat beside you.


"Sssh, please don't cry. My heart breaks. It hurts me too." He your hair to calm you down. "Do you want to hear my explanation?" You looked up and nodded.


He wiped your tears off of your face and smiled softly,"That night was the last time Hyejin was here in Korea so she wanted to hangout with me. Just between bestfriends. She has a crush on Sunggyu hyung. So don't worry and trust me okay? I only love you and see you. No one else besides my parents and my brother."

Hearing his explanation made you felt guilty. You looked down and mumbled a sorry.


Myungsoo smiled and hugged you, "So mind telling me what you were going to tell me that night?"


"But you said it's not important." You mumbled sadly.


"I'm sorry. I was too emotional that I didn't control my words. Everything about you are very important to me. So tell me, hm?"


Suddenly you felt nervous, "U-um, I'm pregnant, M-Myung."


Myungsoo froze and his eyes were as wide as the ocean. He felt his heart exploded when he heard the news. He was happy. Too happy to even let out a reaction and that made you became nervous more than you already are.


"S-so?" You stuttered.


"I heard it right, right? You're pregnant? OMG THIS CAN'T BE ANY BETTER. OMG OMG OMG I'M SO HAPPY!" He screamed in joy. His reaction was almost the same as  fangirls' reaction when they met their bias. Myungsoo hugged you tightly and thanked you.


You felt relieved to know that Myungsoo was actually happy about you carrying his baby. And also he had been a caring and sometimes an overprotective husband to you after that.


-------


One word: FAILED.


Thanks for reading, you!^^♥