oneshot

Love at First Sight

Before you read the story, I want to tell you that I'm describing Changmin and Yunho the opposite to its reality. In reality, Yunho is shorter than Changmin but in this story I want you to imagine Yunho a little bit taller than our magnae. As for Changmin, in reality he has abs but in this story he only has a very lean body without abs and if he is snarky on the real life then I made Changmin so very very innocent here. Hehehe... Hope you can enjoy the story... ^^

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

*Yunho's POV*

 

I walked slowly while holding my wound on my frontal body. The wound was shaped a long line from my left chest to my right waist. My vision stated to got blurry and my strength was leaving me plus I felt really cold because of the rain. I was so unlucky today by meeting a rubber with a knife. !! I just had to go to the police!! Although I couldn't see clear enough but I knew that the police station was just a few meters ahead. Come on Jung Yunho! Just a few more steps!! But I guessed my fate was different from what I had expected. A car hit me from the right and I was successfully thrown somewhere else. I guessed the driver didn't see me 'cause the rain was quite hard. My body landed on a wet grass and I didn't know where I was. My vision got worse and all I could do was just stood up then walked again. I didn't know where I went so I just kept walking. But I got a very bad luck that I didn't see a lake before me since it's already night. I fell into it and I was drowning. Maybe this is the end of me. I closed my eyes and let myself gone deeper into the lake. No one would know anyway...

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

How come I still breathing?? Didn't I drown at the lake. I opened my eyes slowly as I heard birds chippers at a distance. When my eyes had fully opened, I looked around me. There're stones everywhere. The wall were all stones and the entrance of this place was covered by leaf curtain. You know, a curtain made by leafs. Am I inside a cave right now?? And I realised that I was laying on a white fury sheet. The fur was so soft and I was covered with the same thing. I tried to got up but my chest felt so painful that made me groaned softly. I leaned my head back on the white fury pillow and stayed still for awhile. I rubbed my chest and felt a bandage on it. I guessed someone had helped me after all. Suddenly I felt movements beside me so I tilted my head aside only to found an angelic sleeping face. Am I dreaming?? But how come it felt so real?? I was so confused so once again I forced myself to got up and ended with the same result only I groaned much louder this time. Damn!! It hurts a lot!!

 

"You're awake..." said a soft voice. I tilted my head again only to found a young man with smooth silky body - since he was fully - and black hair, but there's something strange on him. It was his ears. His ears were not human ears but more like wolf ears. And he got a fluffy tail on his back. Although his hair was black but the fur on his ears and tail was pure white. And right now he was looking at me with that bigbigbig brown innocent eyes. It was strange though that I didn't scared even a bit.

 

"Eeh, where am I?"

 

"You're in my cave..." answered him cheerfully.

 

"Yeah, I know that I'm in a cave but WHERE exactly am I?"

 

"Ouw, you mean region... You're in the green forest..." answered him finally understood my point.

 

"Green forest?? Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!! Yesterday I was drown on the lake near a police station and how come I ended up here?? Where did you find me??" I asked him after I support my upper body with my elbows. He kept looking at me with that innocent face of his while waving his tail here and there.

 

"I found you dying near the lake so I dragged you out of there and took you here... Oh yeah! I almost forgot! How's your wound?" he asked.

 

"Wait wait wait! We'll think about my wound later. Right now will you tell me who you are and what you are??"

 

"Right! Sorry I haven't introduce myself. I'm Shim Changmin but you can call me Minnie though or anything suits you. And, I'm a werewolf..." answered him while waving his tail again and moved his ears up and down like a wolf usually does then gave me a big but sincere grin like a child. I could see two pairs of fang on his teeth but that didn't gave me the creep. It's a surprised when I found myself thinking about how cute this little werewolf could be if I .

 

"You're........, a werewolf..." I said unsurely. Trying to clear his statement.

 

"Mm-hm..." replied Changmin while nodding his head with a smile on his pink lips.

 

"Then why didn't you eat me?? I thought werewolves eats meat..." I asked teasingly but I guessed he was still too innocent 'cause he didn't even notice that I was teasing him.

 

"Well... - playing with his fluffy tail in a cute way - I don't know either... I just wanted to help you so I did it..." said Changmin lightly.

 

"Don't you know that I'm a bad guy??" I asked him again. Actually I'm not. I just wanted to .

 

"Really??? You are???" asked Changmin still with an innocent face though his expression got a bit more exited. Before I could answered him, something entered the cave and both of us looked at the same direction. My mouth hanging open and my eyes got wider once I saw the thing that entered the cave. Holy mother of !! That was a God damn big wolf!! Its height might be the same as me when I was standing or maybe taller. Its colour was pure white and his eyes were black. But then Changmin perked up and ran to it happily.

 

"Mommy...!" shouted Changmin happily. What the heck??!! Mommy???? Was I missheard him??? His mother's that huge wolf in front of me?? I looked the boy who hugged his wolf mother on the neck and the wolf did hug him back on her own way. Maybe they are mother and child after all.

 

"Mommy look. He's awake..." said Changmin while pointing at me. I quickly stood up with difficulty since my chest was still hurt. Good thing that I still wore my jeans so I wouldn't be when I stood up. I think it would be alright if I was topless right? The wolf looked at me with a sharp eyes. Uh oh. I hope she wouldn't make me her meal. I bowed my head politely like I faced an elderly.

 

"Indeed he is sweetheart..." said the wolf. Eh?? She could talk?? I blinked my eyes a few times as I heard the melodic voice of her. No wonder Changmin's voice was so tender. He got it from his mother. The wolf mother then looked into Changmin and she united her eyebrows (as if she has one).

 

"Changmin, baby, why didn't you ware your coat... It's not nice to running around like this..." said the wolf mother then brushed her face to the back of Changmin gently.

 

"Sorry... I forgot..." replied Changmin like a good little kid. He then ran towards me and grabbed the blanket he used on me. He wrapped himself with that and magically the blanket was his coat. Oh God damn it!! How come he looked so cute??!!! Right now Changmin was wearing a white furry long coat. His coat was thigh-high, showing off his longlonglong y legs with milky white skin and his head was covered by the hood that was connected to his coat. There're two wolf ears on its hood and his tail was dangling around his calves. Only a few inches high. I couldn't bring myself not to looking at him. He was just so attractive. I guessed I was too focused on Changmin until I didn't notice that the wolf mother had already behind me.

 

"He's cute, isn't he??" she asked and successfully making me jolted surprised. , my heart almost jumped out of its place. Eh?? Did she just asked me an approval??

 

"Y-yeah... He is..."

 

At last I managed to answered her although my voice ended up shuttering. She laughed softly then rubbed the right side of my head with his head. Ouwh.... Her fur was so soft, unlike the common wolves. She then walked near the fur sheet where I had slept last night and rested herself over the sheet. Changmin walked towards his mother then crawled on top of her. He rested his upper body on his mother's big head.

 

"Mommy can I play outside??" asked Changmin cutely.

 

"Wait until your brother come then you can play. Take the human along to accompany you..." answered the wolf mother.

 

"Okay..." replied Changmin as he got down then played by himself. I found myself couldn't take off my eyes from him. The way he talks, the way he plays, the way he smiles and grins, the way he waves his tail and moves his ears. It's just attracted me so much.

 

"So human..., why don't you sit here and have some chitchats with me..." said the wolf mother. Distracting me from her son. I stood there for awhile digesting her words on my mind before I sat near her.

 

"What's your name young man?" asked the wolf mother starting a conversation.

 

"I'm Yunho. Jung Yunho..." I answered formaly.

 

"I see... Well then Yunho, how's your wound?" asked her again.

 

"It's getting better. Thanks for your and your son's help. If it's not because of you two then I might have been died..."

 

"Don't be so formal to me..." said the wolf mother after laughing softly.

 

"Y-yes, ... , Ma'am..." answered me at the end. I was confused on what should I call her so I just called her Ma'am instead.

 

"Just call me omonim..." told her. Eh?? Omonie?? Wasn't that a call for a mother in law.

 

"Eh, nee omonim..."

 

"So Yunho, I see that you are attracted to my son..."

 

"Eh??"

 

Her question just hit me on the right spot inside my heart. I scratched the back of my head although it's not itchy then laughed because of the embarrassment.

 

"Yeah... Well I... I mean..." I tried to explained my feeling to her but it seemed that I couldn't even find the right words.

 

"That's alright... It's not like I'll eat you up if you're attracted by him. He is an attractive child indeed..."

 

"So, how old is he? It seems like he's just a few years younger than me but how come he still acts like a little kid?" I asked out of my curiosity.

 

"In our race, we became an adult when we reached the age of five and he's still two and a half years old..." explained her.

 

"Two and a half years?? And he’s already that big??" I asked confusedly. She laughed again then looked at me the way a mother looked to her child.

 

"If you want to count it in human way then you can multiply his age with six..."

 

"That means he already fifteen by now. In human world we're already considered as a teen you know..." I said after I counted his age. Omonim just smiled at my explanation. I guessed she knew that I was still adjusting myself with my new world.

 

"What about yourself? How old are you?" asked her.

 

"Um, on which way should I said my age? In human way or in your way??" I asked and made her laugh successfully.

 

"Both is fine..."

 

"Okay then... I'm twenty four. That means I'm still four years old... I'm not an adult yet..." I said playfully.

 

"But you look mature enough..." said Omonie.

 

"I'll take that as a compliment. And by the way, you're a wolf but how come Min- I mean Changmin is half human??"

 

"We werewolves also have a human form and some of us live on your world too but we could only turn into real wolf in the age of five. I too have a human form but since my little boy is quite hyperactive because he's on the transforming process, I decided to stay on this form for while so I will be able to protect him more. Just until he reach the age of five..." explained Omonim. I could see smile through her eyes while he looked at the playing Changmin.

 

When we were chatting and laughing, there're someone who entered the cave again. It's a wolf too but this time it was a black wolf and it's not as big a Omonim and..., was it holding a bag on his mouth?? Whatever. The same thing about that wolf and Omonim were their eyes. The colour was same. Once he entered the cave, he covered himself with some kind of black fury blanket and the second later I saw a very short haired man standing with the same coat as Changmin but this time it was black and he didn't button up the coat like Changmin. He let his upper body exposed, showing his nice abs and he wore a black jeans plus a boots. The man was quite handsome though not as attractive as Changmin. This time Changmin too perked up when he saw the man and ran towards him.

 

"Hyung~~~!!!" called Changmin then jumped to that man. So this man is his hyung eh? Now wonder their faces were similar. The man caught Changmin and they swung around a few times. Changmin attached himself to that man like a child so his hyung got no choice but to carried him while he walked towards me a Omonim. The man took a glance to me for a second then faced his mother and bowed.

 

"Umma..."

 

"Hello Jaejoong... How's your day on the human world?"

 

"Quite fun actually... But I miss this little brat so much..." said that man called Jaejoong while nuzzled his head into Changmin's neck and made the little werewolf giggled. Omonim just laughed softly as usual while I rose up standing. I felt it's not polite if you kept sitting when there's someone older than you came. He looked at me again and I quickly bowed to him the way I bowed to Omonim.

 

"Don't be so formal boy... I'm sick of being formal to other people..." said Jaejoong. His word was rude actually but he said it with a sincere smile on his lips.

 

"I'm just being polite..."

 

I replied him and made him grinned. He put Changmin down but the little werewolf kept hugging his hyung on the waist and buried his face on the crook of his hyung's neck. He then threw me the bag that he had been holding on his hand. I caught the bag and gave him a confused look.

 

"It's your new attire... Your last clothes was ruin when Changmin found you so we decided to cast it away..." explained Jaejoong more gently.

 

"Thanks..." I said then gave him a smile.

 

"You're wel- Ouch! Minnie..." he was about to say your welcome but Changmin pinched both of his ear hard and made him yelped. He grabbed Changmin's hands and looked at him right into the eyes while Changmin - as usual - stared back with his innocent expression on his face.

 

"Hyung~~~, where did the fur on your ears go??" asked Changmin while pouting his lips cutely. Oh darn it!! If I were Jaejoong, I might have already kissed him.

 

"I'm and adult now... My fur will only appears when I'm in a wolf shape..." explained Jaejoong to his little brother then kissed his forehead softly. I was watching them intensely when Omonim spoke to me.

 

"Yunho-ah..."

 

"Nee?" I turned my head aside to looked her.

 

"Get change behind me and after that play outside with Changmin..." said Omonim softly. I guessed she really is a gentle mom. I nodded a few times then went behind her. After few moments, I walked to my first place with long black jeans and boots but what's weird for me was my clothes. It's a vest covered with tiger motif fur.

 

"Hey, you look like a tiger you know..." said Changmin all of a sudden then giggled cutely. ! If it wasn't him then I might've killed that person.

 

"Changmin it's not nice you know..." said Jaejoong and made his younger brother looked down. He faced me then bowed his head like a good kid.

 

"Sorry..." he said sincerely.

 

"Don't mind it..."

 

"Okay now all of you... Play outside and have some fresh air... I'll be resting here..." said Omonim cutting down our conversation. All of us bowed to her then I followed the werewolves brothers outside the cave. I was amazed by the view in front of me. It's so beautiful like a forest on a fairy tail.

 

"Hey, your name is Yunho right?" asked Jaejoong distracting me from the view. I looked at him and blinked my eyes.

 

"Yeah, it is..."

 

"Take a good care of Changmin okay... He's quite naughty but he's a nice boy..." said Jaejoong nicely.

 

"But where will you go??" asked Changmin with a sad face.

 

"I have to go back to the human world. There's still something I have to take care of..." explained Jaejoong calmly but I could sense the sad tone on his voice.

 

"But I still miss you..." said Changmin still didn't want to let his big brother go.

 

"Me too. But for now you have to play with Yunho... - he pointed me with his chin and Changmin looked at me slightly then looked back to his hyung - Be nice to him..." said Jaejoong gently but clearly then scrambled his dingsaeng's hair. Changmin then let his hyung go, running with his wolf form, while Changmin waving his hand until his hyung gone from our site.

 

"So, where do we go?" I asked him starting a conversation. He looked at me then thought for awhile.

 

"I don't know... Let's just take a walk..." answered Changmin then grabbed my hand to pulled me running with him.

 

We walked with no direction. I hoped he remembered our way back since I'm still new here. Along the way he walked while jumping on each steps and waving his hands back and forth like a happy kid. Sometimes he jumped higher to caught a butterfly or little birds then smiled widely. All I did was just following him with normal steps and with both hands on my jeans pockets. I didn't realise that I was smiling all the time seeing his attitudes. But then something bothered me when I saw his thighs. I winced when I thought about it.

 

"Min-ah..."

 

"Hm?" he turned himself full body to faced me while kept walking so he's walking backward now.

 

"Did you wear anything down there?"

 

"You mean pants?" asked him again and I nooded.

 

"I wear a short pants..." he said then lifted up his coat and I saw a white (again) short pants that girls used to wear. I winced again. It’s kinda’ boxer length.

 

"When did you wear that??" I asked him since I was watching him all the time and I didn't see him wearing that thing. He grinned a me as a return.

 

"I wore this when you turned your head to looked at mommy... Hehe..." said Changmin with a glorious tone on his voice. So all of my stares didn't go unnoticed, did it? Cleaver Changmin. He turned his body back then walked normally. When he saw a a big fallen tree on his right side, he climbed it and walked above it. I followed him from the ground though I worried because the height kept raising.

 

"Changmin-ah, get down... You might fall you know..." I warned him.

 

"Don't worry won't f- whoah!!" he yelped and didn't manage to finished his sentence 'cause one of his feet slipped and he fell down.

 

"Look out!!" I yelled and ran towards him. I jumped and caught him right on time before his head touched the ground and we rolled around before we stopped with him on top. !! My wound!! I kept holding him though we had stopped already. He then rose his head from my shoulder then shook it a little. Both of my hands were still on his back and I couldn't move just yet 'cause my chest hurts like hell. Changmin looked down to met my eyes and he saw me hissed. He realised that I was still hurt so he quickly got off of me then pulled my slowly to sit. I lowered my head down and one of my hand clenched my vest on the chest to eased the pain while breath heavily.

 

"I'm sorry!! I'm really sorry!! I didn't mean that!! Are you okay???" asked him panically. I still lowered my head but I managed to reached his head with my free hand then rubbed it gently since right now I couldn't afford myself to spoke even a word. I was out of breath. But I guessed he haven't got my point because he crawled in front of me and sat between my legs then looked at me with a teary puppy eyes.

 

"Tiger I'm sorry... I really didn't mean it..." said Changmin with trembling lips. Trying to held his cry. I looked at him with a painful expression. Not because of his pleading face but because the pain on my chest. I then grabbed the back of his head with my free hand and pulled him towards me. I hugged him so he wouldn't cry out. I buried my face on his neck and inhaled. Smelling the sweet scent of his to distracted me from the pain and it did well. I move my hand from my chest to his back and hugged him tighter. He's so nice and warm. I could hug him forever if I was allow to and suddenly I felt so tired. I closed my eyes then snuggled deeper into the crook of his neck.

 

"Yunho-ah..." he called me softly. I inhaled deeply before I answered him.

 

"Just stay like this for awhile..."

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

*No one's POV*

 

"Just stay like this for awhile..." said Yunho almost whispering. Changmin too then buried his face on Yunho's shoulder. The little werewolf ran his hands to the tiger's back, hugging him back. Yunho was too busy smelling on Changmin's sweet scent until he didn't notice that Changmin was enjoying himself on Yunho's embrace either. The cute werewolf really like the way Yunho touched him. The way the tiger hugged him, the way Yunho buried himself on Changmin's neck, the way he smelled Changmin. It was comforting the little werewolf the most. But then Changmin screwed up the sweet moment when his stomach suddenly growled loudly. Both of his ears and tail perked up straight and its fur were all standing because of the sound he made by himself. Changmin then lowered his ears and curled his tail followed by 'aing....' sound slipped through his lips. But then his stomach growled again and the same thing happened for the second time. Yunho couldn't helped himself but laughing on Changmin's neck.

 

"Oi! What's so funny???" asked Changmin irritated but cutely. Yunho lifted his head up to only saw Changmin's red face. Although Changmin was looking down while pulling his hood to covered his face, Yunho could still see him flustered.

 

"Pfft...!!" Yunho couldn't helped himself but tried his best to suppressed his laughs.

 

"Stop laughing or I'll bite you!!" threatened Yunho angrily but Yunho found it cute. Yunho then took a few deep breathe to controlled his laughs. After he managed to stopped his laughs, he smiled softly at Changmin then caressed one of Changmin's cheek. Changmin lifted his head slowly when the tiger caressed him and looked at Yunho right into the eyes with his big brown eyes.

 

"You're so cute..." said Yunho sincerely.

 

"Shut up..." replied Changmin then rested his head on Yunho's shoulder. He was blushing though he said shut up to Yunho. And actually he felt happy inside when Yunho praised him. Yunho too knew that the little werewolf was happy by seeing him waving his tail to the right and to the left.

 

"You must be hungry aren't you?" asked Yunho while rubbing his cheek against Changmin's soft hair. The tiger got a few nods as an answer then he smiled again.

 

"Okay then let's go grab some food..." said Yunho then pulled Changmin by the waist to stood up with him. Both of them then walked back while picking up some fruits. When all of their hands had already full with fruits, they decided to sat near a small shallow river.

 

"Min-ah, do you want some fish?" asked Yunho after they found a place to sit. Changmin who already sat at the grass swung his body to the left and to the right while thinking.

 

"Mmmmmmmmmm..., I don't see that as a bad idea..." answered Changmin at the end then smiled widely.

 

"Perfect!" said Yunho optimistic. The tiger then stood up and walked to the river. He slipped the edge of his jeans inside his boots so it wouldn't slow him to caught the fish. Changmin watched his new friend trying hard to get some fish while eating some berries. After a half an hour, Yunho finally got five fishes for themselves. Yunho got out of the river full of sweat then brought the fishes to Changmin. He fell himself right next to Changmin while the simple minded werewolf was just staring at him.

 

"Are you tired?" asked Changmin sincerely.

 

"Quite.." answered Yunho while breath heavily. Knowing that his new friend was thirsty, Changmin stood up and get a leaf that shaped like a bowl. Yunho just watched him and wait, didn't know what the werewolf was doing. Changmin walked to the river and get some water with that leaf before going back to Yunho. When Changmin was right in front of the tiger, he gave Yunho the water and Yunho didn't have to be told about a thing before he drank all of the water only in eight seconds. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand then grinned at Changmin.

 

"Thanks..."

 

"You're welcome..." replied Changmin while grinning too.

 

"I guess I should find some woods to make some fire..." said Yunho and going to stood up but before he lifted his , Changmin grabbed his hand. Preventing him from getting up.

 

"No need to... I've found some..." said Changmin cheerfully while pointing behind the tiger with his finger. Yunho looked behind him and found a lot of woods to burn some fire. The tiger turned his head back then rubbed Changmin's head through his hood lovingly.

 

"That's very kind of you..."

 

Changmin just grinned even more from the tiger's compliment. And so they began to make a fire. Lucky that Yunho didn't threw his lighter away so they didn't have to make much effort to lit up the fire. They burned the fishes and waited for awhile until it's cooked while eating the fruits they had collected. Yunho was eating an apple while Changmin was enjoying himself with his berries. After Yunho finished his apple, he looked at one of the fish and found it had already cooked enough so he took it from the fire. He did the same with the other fish a second later then put it on a large leaf he had taken.

 

"Is it cook already???" asked Changmin exited.

 

"Yup! Yes it is..." answered Yunho. Changmin was impatient so he laid one of his finger to get a taste but since it had just taken from a fire a few seconds ago, it's still very hot so when Changmin laid his finger on the fish he quickly withdrew it again while wincing his face.

 

"Ouch!!"

 

"You okay??" asked Yunho worriedly. He then put the fish on the leaf at the ground then took Changmin's finger. It was burned red so he put the werewolf's finger inside his mouth. It's not because he was a ert minded but so Changmin's finger wouldn't hurt more. That's why he on Changmin's finger gently to cooled it down. The little werewolf was just watching his finger being by the tiger with a flustered face while his heart beats suddenly got faster. A few seconds later, Yunho pulled Changmin's finger out then wiped it clean with his handkerchief.

 

"Be careful. It's still hot..." told Yunho then blew air to the burned finger.

 

"Thank you..." said Changmin shyly. Yunho looked at him and smiled softly.

 

"Don't bother... I owe you my life..." replied Yunho then ripped the fish meat a little. He blew it a few times before giving it to Changmin.

 

"Here... It's warm enough so you won't hurt your fingers..." said Yunho with a big smile on his lips. Changmin took the fish meat then eat it slowly since it's still hot if he ripped it into another small pieces.

 

"How does it taste?" asked Yunho.

 

"It's delicious..." answered Changmin while kept chewing his meal.

 

"Glad to hear that..."

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

And so they spent the day with laughters and giggles and more to do. Every minutes that pass and they got to know each other even more. They walked back to Changmin's cave while linking fingers together when the sun has set. When they entered the cave, they found that Changmin's mother was still laying there. She greeted them with a soft smile. Just like a mother do to their child. Changmin, as usual, ran to his mother and hugged her firmly while Yunho just followed him with normal steps.

 

"Here... I brought another blanket so you won't get cold... It's quite windy tonight..." said the wolf mother when Yunho sat his down on the furry sheet. The blanket was just the same as before, white and furry, but this one was a bit more wider and thicker.

 

"Kamsahamnida, Omonim..." said Yunho politely.

 

"Your welcome... You can rest your back on me too if you want to..." offered the wolf mother.

 

"I'll be glad to..." said Yunho with a smile on his face. Changmin had already snuggled himself between the sheet and the blanket while Yunho just sat near his Omonim then rested his back on the wolf mother's body. But then suddenly Changmin sat straight again, making Yunho looked at him confusedly.

 

"Can you hug me while I sleep??" asked Changmin full of hope.

 

"Of course..." answered Yunho after thinking for awhile. Changmin's face got bright in an instant then he snuggled inside the blanket only to popped out on Yunho's chest cutely. That made the tiger chuckled and wrapped one of his arm on Changmin's shoulder while wrapping the other one on his waist. Changmin snuggled more before finally rested his head on the crook of the tiger's neck. Yunho then pulled the blanket more so it covered Changmin until his neck. It didn't take long for the little werewolf to sleep. Looking at his innocent angelic face, Yunho felt like he was holding a baby on his embrace and he found himself even more attached to the creature on his embrace.

 

"Yunho..." called the wolf mother gently so she wouldn't wake up her son.

 

"Nee?" asked Yunho as gentle as his Omonim.

 

"Do you love my son?" asked the wolf mother and succeed on making him shocked.

 

"I... I don't know... I just felt that, he's so attractive and each time that passed I want to know him even better..." explained Yunho with a confused expression.

 

"Why don't you try to prove your feelings?" suggested the wolf mother. To be honest, she quite like the tiger boy. He's polite and it seemed that he's full of responsibility though his not even reached the age of five yet.

 

"How?" asked Yunho confused while looking at his Omonim right in the eyes.

 

"Kiss him..." said the wolf mother.

 

"Eh??? Kiss him??? Are you sure??? Do you allow it???" asked Yunho in a row. Actually he wanted to screamed but he kept his voice low especially when he felt Changmin flinched a bit so he quickly rubbed his head softly and the little werewolf calmed down in an instant.

 

"I will gladly give him to you if you really love him..." answered the wolf mother clearly. After hearing his Omonim's answer, Yunho looked back on the sleeping Changmin. He thought for awhile before lifting Changmin's chin softly then pressed his lips as gentle as he could against Changmin's. It felt soft and sweet and Yunho loved it so much. He put so much love on it and right at that time he realised his feelings towards the little werewolf. He do love him though this is their first day meeting and he don't want to let him go. Maybe this is the thing called as love at first sight. Changmin didn't wake even after Yunho withdrew himself and kissed his forehead lovely.

 

"Yeah... I do love him..." said Yunho full happiness while kept his eyes on Changmin. The wolf mother smiled gently, she also felt happy and relaxed at the same time that her son's on the right hand.

 

"Then he is yours forever..." replied the wolf mother before resting her head on her front legs and went to sleep. Yunho smiled one last time before resting his head on Changmin then went to the dreamland either.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

*Yunho's POV*

 

I was still sleeping and felt something was bouncing on my waist. Aissh...! What was this?? I frowned then grabbed the thing on top of me and made it still. I then opened my eyes slowly but since my vision was still blurry, I let the thing on top of me go then rubbed my eyes. The thing didn't moved again so I stretched my stiff body then yawned before looked at the thing on top of me again. I guessed Omonim had already left when we're both sleeping because I was laying on the sheet now. When I looked to the thing on top of me, I found my little werewolf were sitting cutely on my waist while basing his hands on my chest. Both of his legs was on each sides on my body and I could feel his tail was waving here and there. I saw a big happy grin on his face while he looked at me with his big brown eyes. Right now he still wore his white furry coat, didn't forget to covered his hair with its hood. Oh holly mother of God... Why did he had to be so cute like that???

 

"Morning Yunnie...!!!" yelled Changmin happily when I fully opened my eyes, his tail waved even faster as he greeted me. I too smiled successfully when he greeted me that way. I clear my throat before replied him.

 

"Morning baby..."

 

"Baby??" asked Changmin while lifting one of his eyebrow. Uh oh. I forgot that he didn't know about my feelings yet. How should I told him???

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

*No one's POV*

 

"Well..., uh... - Yunho tried to found some words - Is it okay to call you baby sometimes?" asked Yunho at the end. Changmin tilted his head to the right then hummed.

 

"I feel like it when you call me that way..." said Changmin then grinned again. Yunho then supported his upper body with his elbows.

 

"So it's okay??" asked Yunho to made sure he didn't get the wrong answer and Changmin nodded a few times quickly then snuggled his head on the crook of Yunho's neck.

 

"Hey, baby..." called Yunho softly.

 

"Hm???" asked Changmin after lifting his head back so he could see Yunho's face.

 

"Can I kiss you??" asked Yunho and made Changmin froze. The second later Changmin's face got burned red.

 

"Yah! Don't talk like that!" shouted Changmin shyly. That made Yunho chuckled then kissed Changmin's lips slightly. The little werewolf shocked then his face got even more burned.

 

"Yah!!" shouted Changmin again but he didn't move away from Yunho's waist. He put both of his hands on Yunho's shoulders and Yunho kissed him slightly again.

 

"Stop it!!" shouted Changmin for the third times but Yunho ignored him then kissed the werewolf again. This time not only lips, Yunho also trailed kisses from Changmin's forehead, his temples, his cheeks, and back to his lips.

 

"I said stop it!!" yelled Changmin then pushed Yunho down until he laid back on the sheet. Their face were just millimetres away and both of them were staring at each other's eyes. Changmin then rested his head on the tiger's shoulder so right now he's laying completely on Yunho's body.

 

"Why did you do that?" asked Changmin shyly.

 

"Don't you like it?" asked Yunho gently while rubbing Changmin's hair softly and wrapped his free hand on the little werewolf's back. Changmin didn't answer Yunho's question but snuggled deeper into Yunho's neck. Actually he like it when Yunho kissed him like that but it was just too embarrassing for him to said his own feeling. Changmin's silence was making Yunho felt a bit guilty 'cause he thought that Changmin was angry at him so he flipped their position until he was on top of Changmin now.

 

"Hey... Sorry I've made you uncomfortable..." said Yunho while caressing on Changmin's cheek with the back of his fingers.

 

"No... It's not like that... - said Changmin softly while looking at Yunho innocently - I like it when you touches me but... - Changmin's face flustered - But it felt embarrassing..." continued Changmin then hid his face on the crook of Yunho's neck. Yunho sighed in relieved then smiled and rubbed Changmin's hair through his hood lovingly. Changmin withdrew himself so he could looked into Yunho's handsome face.

 

"If you like it then..., let's try it one more time... I'll do it slowly..." said Yunho persuasively. Changmin just blinked a few times then glanced to another way when the tiger began to reduced their distance. Changmin kept backing away until his head touched the fury pillow so he couldn't go anywhere anymore. Yunho stopped his moves when their faces were close enough until they could only see each other's eyes. They looked into each other's eyes, searching something. A few moments later Changmin found what he had been wondering all this time on Yunho's bright eyes. The little werewolf then slowly  closed his eyes as Yunho continued his moves. Changmin felt a shockwave through his whole body when their upper lips met so he took a full fist of sheet on both of his hands and let Yunho pressed his lips even more. After a few seconds, Changmin felt himself relaxed under Yunho's kiss and he began to felt the warmth from the tiger. Slowly but surely, Changmin ran his hands to Yunho's shoulders before finally clang at the back of Yunho's neck and replied the kiss that the tiger  gave him.

 

"So this is how it feels being loved by your mate..." thought Changmin as Yunho deepened the kiss. Yunho then opened his mouth slightly and slid his tongue out to trace Changmin's lips line. Changmin parted his lips slightly when he felt the warmth of the tiger's tongue then inhaled softly. Yunho put his thumb under Changmin's lower lip then pulled it a little so Changmin opened his mouth more to made an access for Yunho to slid his tongue inside Changmin's hot cavern. Changmin inhaled sharply as he tasted the tiger's sweet tongue. The little werewolf didn't know what to do so all he did is just opened his mouth more so Yunho could trace every spot in his mouth.

 

"Hhhnghhh~~~"

 

Changmin let out a soft moan out of his consciousness. The moan that Changmin had made only made Yunho kissed him even more passionately. The tiger on Changmin's tongue before smacked his lips again. Devouring the luscious lips of the little werewolf. A few seconds later, Yunho broke the kiss then stared at Changmin underneath him. Both of them were panting and shaking on the inside because of the new sensation. Changmin looked so y with flustered face, half closed eyes, lips parted and saliva at the edge of his lips. Yunho couldn't resist the urge to kiss him so the tiger gave Changmin a long gentle kiss on the forehead. Actually he wanted to just kissed Changmin on the lips senselessly but he also knew that he had to made Changmin to opened up to him slowly. Yunho withdrew himself after awhile. He looked at Changmin and his eyes met Changmin's big brown eyes. His breath had already back to normal, only his face that still blushing. Yunho smiled gently then caressed Changmin's cheek with the back of his fingers.

 

"You're so beautiful Min-ah..." said Yunho sincerely. Changmin blushed even more then he forced himself to cupped on Yunho's cheeks. He looked at the tiger with a shy expression. He swallowed his saliva with a 'gulp' sound before replying Yunho.

 

"And you're so handsome too..." said Changmin shyly. His face flared up immediately so he quickly hid his face at the crook of Yunho's neck. Yunho chuckled and hugged Changmin firmly.

 

"Minnie-ah..." called Yunho gently.

 

"Hm?" asked Changmin still hiding his face.

 

"I love you..." confessed Yunho finally. Changmin froze as he heard the tiger's confession. His tail curled because of the embarrassment but to be honest, he felt happy when Yunho told him that he loves him. Changmin couldn't afford himself to replied Yunho he just landed a soft and quick peck on the tiger's cheek near his lips then hid his face again. Although the kiss was quick but Yunho enjoyed the softness and the love beneath it. Yunho smiled again then laid next to Changmin, still hugging him.

 

"Thanks..." said Yunho with a happy smile on his heart shaped lips.

 

"For what?" asked Changmin didn't really needed for an answer 'cause he already know that.

 

"For loving me back..." answered Yunho then kissed Changmin's forehead again. The little werewolf smiled happily then kissed Yunho's lips shyly.

 

"You're welcome..." replied Changmin then gave the tiger a big grin. Yunho replied the grin then rubbed Changmin's hair through his hood roughly. Messing his hair underneath.

 

"Such a cute and romantic werewolf you are..." complimented Yunho sincerely. Changmin just replied him with another big grin of his. Yunho then sat up but still looking at Changmin who replied his stare.

 

"Let's go outside... We've been here enough..." said Yunho then stood up while Changmin was still sitting cutely and moving his ears and waving his tail. Waiting for Yunho to helped him got up. Yunho rolled both his eyes and head before helping the little werewolf to got up at the end.

 

"Let's go..." said Yunho.

 

"Anything you say..." responded Changmin with a wide smile stretched on his lips.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for reading my story...

 

Jeongmal gumawoyo... ^^

Before you read the story, I want to tell you that I'm describing Changmin and Yunho the opposite to its reality. In reality, Yunho is shorter than Changmin but in this story I want you to imagine Yunho a little bit taller than our magnae. As for Changmin, in reality he has abs but in this story he only has a very lean body without abs and if he is snarky on the real life then I made Changmin so very very innocent here. Hehehe... Hope you can enjoy the story... ^^

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

*Yunho's POV*

 

I walked slowly while holding my wound on my frontal body. The wound was shaped a long line from my left chest to my right waist. My vision stated to got blurry and my strength was leaving me plus I felt really cold because of the rain. I was so unlucky today by meeting a rubber with a knife. !! I just had to go to the police!! Although I couldn't see clear enough but I knew that the police station was just a few meters ahead. Come on Jung Yunho! Just a few more steps!! But I guessed my fate was different from what I had expected. A car hit me from the right and I was successfully thrown somewhere else. I guessed the driver didn't see me 'cause the rain was quite hard. My body landed on a wet grass and I didn't know where I was. My vision got worse and all I could do was just stood up then walked again. I didn't know where I went so I just kept walking. But I got a very bad luck that I didn't see a lake before me since it's already night. I fell into it and I was drowning. Maybe this is the end of me. I closed my eyes and let myself gone deeper into the lake. No one would know anyway...

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

How come I still breathing?? Didn't I drown at the lake. I opened my eyes slowly as I heard birds chippers at a distance. When my eyes had fully opened, I looked around me. There're stones everywhere. The wall were all stones and the entrance of this place was covered by leaf curtain. You know, a curtain made by leafs. Am I inside a cave right now?? And I realised that I was laying on a white fury sheet. The fur was so soft and I was covered with the same thing. I tried to got up but my chest felt so painful that made me groaned softly. I leaned my head back on the white fury pillow and stayed still for awhile. I rubbed my chest and felt a bandage on it. I guessed someone had helped me after all. Suddenly I felt movements beside me so I tilted my head aside only to found an angelic sleeping face. Am I dreaming?? But how come it felt so real?? I was so confused so once again I forced myself to got up and ended with the same result only I groaned much louder this time. Damn!! It hurts a lot!!

 

"You're awake..." said a soft voice. I tilted my head again only to found a young man with smooth silky body - since he was fully - and black hair, but there's something strange on him. It was his ears. His ears were not human ears but more like wolf ears. And he got a fluffy tail on his back. Although his hair was black but the fur on his ears and tail was pure white. And right now he was looking at me with that bigbigbig brown innocent eyes. It was strange though that I didn't scared even a bit.

 

"Eeh, where am I?"

 

"You're in my cave..." answered him cheerfully.

 

"Yeah, I know that I'm in a cave but WHERE exactly am I?"

 

"Ouw, you mean region... You're in the green forest..." answered him finally understood my point.

 

"Green forest?? Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!! Yesterday I was drown on the lake near a police station and how come I ended up here?? Where did you find me??" I asked him after I support my upper body with my elbows. He kept looking at me with that innocent face of his while waving his tail here and there.

 

"I found you dying near the lake so I dragged you out of there and took you here... Oh yeah! I almost forgot! How's your wound?" he asked.

 

"Wait wait wait! We'll think about my wound later. Right now will you tell me who you are and what you are??"

 

"Right! Sorry I haven't introduce myself. I'm Shim Changmin but you can call me Minnie though or anything suits you. And, I'm a werewolf..." answered him while waving his tail again and moved his ears up and down like a wolf usually does then gave me a big but sincere grin like a child. I could see two pairs of fang on his teeth but that didn't gave me the creep. It's a surprised when I found myself thinking about how cute this little werewolf could be if I .

 

"You're........, a werewolf..." I said unsurely. Trying to clear his statement.

 

"Mm-hm..." replied Changmin while nodding his head with a smile on his pink lips.

 

"Then why didn't you eat me?? I thought werewolves eats meat..." I asked teasingly but I guessed he was still too innocent 'cause he didn't even notice that I was teasing him.

 

"Well... - playing with his fluffy tail in a cute way - I don't know either... I just wanted to help you so I did it..." said Changmin lightly.

 

"Don't you know that I'm a bad guy??" I asked him again. Actually I'm not. I just wanted to .

 

"Really??? You are???" asked Changmin still with an innocent face though his expression got a bit more exited. Before I could answered him, something entered the cave and both of us looked at the same direction. My mouth hanging open and my eyes got wider once I saw the thing that entered the cave. Holy mother of !! That was a God damn big wolf!! Its height might be the same as me when I was standing or maybe taller. Its colour was pure white and his eyes were black. But then Changmin perked up and ran to it happily.

 

"Mommy...!" shouted Changmin happily. What the heck??!! Mommy???? Was I missheard him??? His mother's that huge wolf in front of me?? I looked the boy who hugged his wolf mother on the neck and the wolf did hug him back on her own way. Maybe they are mother and child after all.

 

"Mommy look. He's awake..." said Changmin while pointing at me. I quickly stood up with difficulty since my chest was still hurt. Good thing that I still wore my jeans so I wouldn't be when I stood up. I think it would be alright if I was topless right? The wolf looked at me with a sharp eyes. Uh oh. I hope she wouldn't make me her meal. I bowed my head politely like I faced an elderly.

 

"Indeed he is sweetheart..." said the wolf. Eh?? She could talk?? I blinked my eyes a few times as I heard the melodic voice of her. No wonder Changmin's voice was so tender. He got it from his mother. The wolf mother then looked into Changmin and she united her eyebrows (as if she has one).

 

"Changmin, baby, why didn't you ware your coat... It's not nice to running around like this..." said the wolf mother then brushed her face to the back of Changmin gently.

 

"Sorry... I forgot..." replied Changmin like a good little kid. He then ran towards me and grabbed the blanket he used on me. He wrapped himself with that and magically the blanket was his coat. Oh God damn it!! How come he looked so cute??!!! Right now Changmin was wearing a white furry long coat. His coat was thigh-high, showing off his longlonglong y legs with milky white skin and his head was covered by the hood that was connected to his coat. There're two wolf ears on its hood and his tail was dangling around his calves. Only a few inches high. I couldn't bring myself not to looking at him. He was just so attractive. I guessed I was too focused on Changmin until I didn't notice that the wolf mother had already behind me.

 

"He's cute, isn't he??" she asked and successfully making me jolted surprised. , my heart almost jumped out of its place. Eh?? Did she just asked me an approval??

 

"Y-yeah... He is..."

 

At last I managed to answered her although my voice ended up shuttering. She laughed softly then rubbed the right side of my head with his head. Ouwh.... Her fur was so soft, unlike the common wolves. She then walked near the fur sheet where I had slept last night and rested herself over the sheet. Changmin walked towards his mother then crawled on top of her. He rested his upper body on his mother's big head.

 

"Mommy can I play outside??" asked Changmin cutely.

 

"Wait until your brother come then you can play. Take the human along to accompany you..." answered the wolf mother.

 

"Okay..." replied Changmin as he got down then played by himself. I found myself couldn't take off my eyes from him. The way he talks, the way he plays, the way he smiles and grins, the way he waves his tail and moves his ears. It's just attracted me so much.

 

"So human..., why don't you sit here and have some chitchats with me..." said the wolf mother. Distracting me from her son. I stood there for awhile digesting her words on my mind before I sat near her.

 

"What's your name young man?" asked the wolf mother starting a conversation.

 

"I'm Yunho. Jung Yunho..." I answered formaly.

 

"I see... Well then Yunho, how's your wound?" asked her again.

 

"It's getting better. Thanks for your and your son's help. If it's not because of you two then I might have been died..."

 

"Don't be so formal to me..." said the wolf mother after laughing softly.

 

"Y-yes, ... , Ma'am..." answered me at the end. I was confused on what should I call her so I just called her Ma'am instead.

 

"Just call me omonim..." told her. Eh?? Omonie?? Wasn't that a call for a mother in law.

 

"Eh, nee omonim..."

 

"So Yunho, I see that you are attracted to my son..."

 

"Eh??"

 

Her question just hit me on the right spot inside my heart. I scratched the back of my head although it's not itchy then laughed because of the embarrassment.

 

"Yeah... Well I... I mean..." I tried to explained my feeling to her but it seemed that I couldn't even find the right words.

 

"That's alright... It's not like I'll eat you up if you're attracted by him. He is an attractive child indeed..."

 

"So, how old is he? It seems like he's just a few years younger than me but how come he still acts like a little kid?" I asked out of my curiosity.

 

"In our race, we became an adult when we reached the age of five and he's still two and a half years old..." explained her.

 

"Two and a half years?? And he’s already that big??" I asked confusedly. She laughed again then looked at me the way a mother looked to her child.

 

"If you want to count it in human way then you can multiply his age with six..."

 

"That means he already fifteen by now. In human world we're already considered as a teen you know..." I said after I counted his age. Omonim just smiled at my explanation. I guessed she knew that I was still adjusting myself with my new world.

 

"What about yourself? How old are you?" asked her.

 

"Um, on which way should I said my age? In human way or in your way??" I asked and made her laugh successfully.

 

"Both is fine..."

 

"Okay then... I'm twenty four. That means I'm still four years old... I'm not an adult yet..." I said playfully.

 

"But you look mature enough..." said Omonie.

 

"I'll take that as a compliment. And by the way, you're a wolf but how come Min- I mean Changmin is half human??"

 

"We werewolves also have a human form and some of us live on your world too but we could only turn into real wolf in the age of five. I too have a human form but since my little boy is quite hyperactive because he's on the transforming process, I decided to stay on this form for while so I will be able to protect him more. Just until he reach the age of five..." explained Omonim. I could see smile through her eyes while he looked at the playing Changmin.

 

When we were chatting and laughing, there're someone who entered the cave again. It's a wolf too but this time it was a black wolf and it's not as big a Omonim and..., was it holding a bag on his mouth?? Whatever. The same thing about that wolf and Omonim were their eyes. The colour was same. Once he entered the cave, he covered himself with some kind of black fury blanket and the second later I saw a very short haired man standing with the same coat as Changmin but this time it was black and he didn't button up the coat like Changmin. He let his upper body exposed, showing his nice abs and he wore a black jeans plus a boots. The man was quite handsome though not as attractive as Changmin. This time Changmin too perked up when he saw the man and ran towards him.

 

"Hyung~~~!!!" called Changmin then jumped to that man. So this man is his hyung eh? Now wonder their faces were similar. The man caught Changmin and they swung around a few times. Changmin attached himself to that man like a child so his hyung got no choice but to carried him while he walked towards me a Omonim. The man took a glance to me for a second then faced his mother and bowed.

 

"Umma..."

 

"Hello Jaejoong... How's your day on the human world?"

 

"Quite fun actually... But I miss this little brat so much..." said that man called Jaejoong while nuzzled his head into Changmin's neck and made the little werewolf giggled. Omonim just laughed softly as usual while I rose up standing. I felt it's not polite if you kept sitting when there's someone older than you came. He looked at me again and I quickly bowed to him the way I bowed to Omonim.

 

"Don't be so formal boy... I'm sick of being formal to other people..." said Jaejoong. His word was rude actually but he said it with a sincere smile on his lips.

 

"I'm just being polite..."

 

I replied him and made him grinned. He put Changmin down but the little werewolf kept hugging his hyung on the waist and buried his face on the crook of his hyung's neck. He then threw me the bag that he had been holding on his hand. I caught the bag and gave him a confused look.

 

"It's your new attire... Your last clothes was ruin when Changmin found you so we decided to cast it away..." explained Jaejoong more gently.

 

"Thanks..." I said then gave him a smile.

 

"You're wel- Ouch! Minnie..." he was about to say your welcome but Changmin pinched both of his ear hard and made him yelped. He grabbed Changmin's hands and looked at him right into the eyes while Changmin - as usual - stared back with his innocent expression on his face.

 

"Hyung~~~, where did the fur on your ears go??" asked Changmin while pouting his lips cutely. Oh darn it!! If I were Jaejoong, I might have already kissed him.

 

"I'm and adult now... My fur will only appears when I'm in a wolf shape..." explained Jaejoong to his little brother then kissed his forehead softly. I was watching them intensely when Omonim spoke to me.

 

"Yunho-ah..."

 

"Nee?" I turned my head aside to looked her.

 

"Get change behind me and after that play outside with Changmin..." said Omonim softly. I guessed she really is a gentle mom. I nodded a few times then went behind her. After few moments, I walked to my first place with long black jeans and boots but what's weird for me was my clothes. It's a vest covered with tiger motif fur.

 

"Hey, you look like a tiger you know..." said Changmin all of a sudden then giggled cutely. ! If it wasn't him then I might've killed that person.

 

"Changmin it's not nice you know..." said Jaejoong and made his younger brother looked down. He faced me then bowed his head like a good kid.

 

"Sorry..." he said sincerely.

 

"Don't mind it..."

 

"Okay now all of you... Play outside and have some fresh air... I'll be resting here..." said Omonim cutting down our conversation. All of us bowed to her then I followed the werewolves brothers outside the cave. I was amazed by the view in front of me. It's so beautiful like a forest on a fairy tail.

 

"Hey, your name is Yunho right?" asked Jaejoong distracting me from the view. I looked at him and blinked my eyes.

 

"Yeah, it is..."

 

"Take a good care of Changmin okay... He's quite naughty but he's a nice boy..." said Jaejoong nicely.

 

"But where will you go??" asked Changmin with a sad face.

 

"I have to go back to the human world. There's still something I have to take care of..." explained Jaejoong calmly but I could sense the sad tone on his voice.

 

"But I still miss you..." said Changmin still didn't want to let his big brother go.

 

"Me too. But for now you have to play with Yunho... - he pointed me with his chin and Changmin looked at me slightly then looked back to his hyung - Be nice to him..." said Jaejoong gently but clearly then scrambled his dingsaeng's hair. Changmin then let his hyung go, running with his wolf form, while Changmin waving his hand until his hyung gone from our site.

 

"So, where do we go?" I asked him starting a conversation. He looked at me then thought for awhile.

 

"I don't know... Let's just take a walk..." answered Changmin then grabbed my hand to pulled me running with him.

 

We walked with no direction. I hoped he remembered our way back since I'm still new here. Along the way he walked while jumping on each steps and waving his hands back and forth like a happy kid. Sometimes he jumped higher to caught a butterfly or little birds then smiled widely. All I did was just following him with normal steps and with both hands on my jeans pockets. I didn't realise that I was smiling all the time seeing his attitudes. But then something bothered me when I saw his thighs. I winced when I thought about it.

 

"Min-ah..."

 

"Hm?" he turned himself full body to faced me while kept walking so he's walking backward now.

 

"Did you wear anything down there?"

 

"You mean pants?" asked him again and I nooded.

 

"I wear a short pants..." he said then lifted up his coat and I saw a white (again) short pants that girls used to wear. I winced again. It’s kinda’ boxer length.

 

"When did you wear that??" I asked him since I was watching him all the time and I didn't see him wearing that thing. He grinned a me as a return.

 

"I wore this when you turned your head to looked at mommy... Hehe..." said Changmin with a glorious tone on his voice. So all of my stares didn't go unnoticed, did it? Cleaver Changmin. He turned his body back then walked normally. When he saw a a big fallen tree on his right side, he climbed it and walked above it. I followed him from the ground though I worried because the height kept raising.

 

"Changmin-ah, get down... You might fall you know..." I warned him.

 

"Don't worry won't f- whoah!!" he yelped and didn't manage to finished his sentence 'cause one of his feet slipped and he fell down.

 

"Look out!!" I yelled and ran towards him. I jumped and caught him right on time before his head touched the ground and we rolled around before we stopped with him on top. !! My wound!! I kept holding him though we had stopped already. He then rose his head from my shoulder then shook it a little. Both of my hands were still on his back and I couldn't move just yet 'cause my chest hurts like hell. Changmin looked down to met my eyes and he saw me hissed. He realised that I was still hurt so he quickly got off of me then pulled my slowly to sit. I lowered my head down and one of my hand clenched my vest on the chest to eased the pain while breath heavily.

 

"I'm sorry!! I'm really sorry!! I didn't mean that!! Are you okay???" asked him panically. I still lowered my head but I managed to reached his head with my free hand then rubbed it gently since right now I couldn't afford myself to spoke even a word. I was out of breath. But I guessed he haven't got my point because he crawled in front of me and sat between my legs then looked at me with a teary puppy eyes.

 

"Tiger I'm sorry... I really didn't mean it..." said Changmin with trembling lips. Trying to held his cry. I looked at him with a painful expression. Not because of his pleading face but because the pain on my chest. I then grabbed the back of his head with my free hand and pulled him towards me. I hugged him so he wouldn't cry out. I buried my face on his neck and inhaled. Smelling the sweet scent of his to distracted me from the pain and it did well. I move my hand from my chest to his back and hugged him tighter. He's so nice and warm. I could hug him forever if I was allow to and suddenly I felt so tired. I closed my eyes then snuggled deeper into the crook of his neck.

 

"Yunho-ah..." he called me softly. I inhaled deeply before I answered him.

 

"Just stay like this for awhile..."

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

*No one's POV*

 

"Just stay like this for awhile..." said Yunho almost whispering. Changmin too then buried his face on Yunho's shoulder. The little werewolf ran his hands to the tiger's back, hugging him back. Yunho was too busy smelling on Changmin's sweet scent until he didn't notice that Changmin was enjoying himself on Yunho's embrace either. The cute werewolf really like the way Yunho touched him. The way the tiger hugged him, the way Yunho buried himself on Changmin's neck, the way he smelled Changmin. It was comforting the little werewolf the most. But then Changmin screwed up the sweet moment when his stomach suddenly growled loudly. Both of his ears and tail perked up straight and its fur were all standing because of the sound he made by himself. Changmin then lowered his ears and curled his tail followed by 'aing....' sound slipped through his lips. But then his stomach growled again and the same thing happened for the second time. Yunho couldn't helped himself but laughing on Changmin's neck.

 

"Oi! What's so funny???" asked Changmin irritated but cutely. Yunho lifted his head up to only saw Changmin's red face. Although Changmin was looking down while pulling his hood to covered his face, Yunho could still see him flustered.

 

"Pfft...!!" Yunho couldn't helped himself but tried his best to suppressed his laughs.

 

"Stop laughing or I'll bite you!!" threatened Yunho angrily but Yunho found it cute. Yunho then took a few deep breathe to controlled his laughs. After he managed to stopped his laughs, he smiled softly at Changmin then caressed one of Changmin's cheek. Changmin lifted his head slowly when the tiger caressed him and looked at Yunho right into the eyes with his big brown eyes.

 

"You're so cute..." said Yunho sincerely.

 

"Shut up..." replied Changmin then rested his head on Yunho's shoulder. He was blushing though he said shut up to Yunho. And actually he felt happy inside when Yunho praised him. Yunho too knew that the little werewolf was happy by seeing him waving his tail to the right and to the left.

 

"You must be hungry aren't you?" asked Yunho while rubbing his cheek against Changmin's soft hair. The tiger got a few nods as an answer then he smiled again.

 

"Okay then let's go grab some food..." said Yunho then pulled Changmin by the waist to stood up with him. Both of them then walked back while picking up some fruits. When all of their hands had already full with fruits, they decided to sat near a small shallow river.

 

"Min-ah, do you want some fish?" asked Yunho after they found a place to sit. Changmin who already sat at the grass swung his body to the left and to the right while thinking.

 

"Mmmmmmmmmm..., I don't see that as a bad idea..." answered Changmin at the end then smiled widely.

 

"Perfect!" said Yunho optimistic. The tiger then stood up and walked to the river. He slipped the edge of his jeans inside his boots so it wouldn't slow him to caught the fish. Changmin watched his new friend trying hard to get some fish while eating some berries. After a half an hour, Yunho finally got five fishes for themselves. Yunho got out of the river full of sweat then brought the fishes to Changmin. He fell himself right next to Changmin while the simple minded werewolf was just staring at him.

 

"Are you tired?" asked Changmin sincerely.

 

"Quite.." answered Yunho while breath heavily. Knowing that his new friend was thirsty, Changmin stood up and get a leaf that shaped like a bowl. Yunho just watched him and wait, didn't know what the werewolf was doing. Changmin walked to the river and get some water with that leaf before going back to Yunho. When Changmin was right in front of the tiger, he gave Yunho the water and Yunho didn't have to be told about a thing before he drank all of the water only in eight seconds. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand then grinned at Changmin.

 

"Thanks..."

 

"You're welcome..." replied Changmin while grinning too.

 

"I guess I should find some woods to make some fire..." said Yunho and going to stood up but before he lifted his , Changmin grabbed his hand. Preventing him from getting up.

 

"No need to... I've found some..." said Changmin cheerfully while pointing behind the tiger with his finger. Yunho looked behind him and found a lot of woods to burn some fire. The tiger turned his head back then rubbed Changmin's head through his hood lovingly.

 

"That's very kind of you..."

 

Changmin just grinned even more from the tiger's compliment. And so they began to make a fire. Lucky that Yunho didn't threw his lighter away so they didn't have to make much effort to lit up the fire. They burned the fishes and waited for awhile until it's cooked while eating the fruits they had collected. Yunho was eating an apple while Changmin was enjoying himself with his berries. After Yunho finished his apple, he looked at one of the fish and found it had already cooked enough so he took it from the fire. He did the same with the other fish a second later then put it on a large leaf he had taken.

 

"Is it cook already???" asked Changmin exited.

 

"Yup! Yes it is..." answered Yunho. Changmin was impatient so he laid one of his finger to get a taste but since it had just taken from a fire a few seconds ago, it's still very hot so when Changmin laid his finger on the fish he quickly withdrew it again while wincing his face.

 

"Ouch!!"

 

"You okay??" asked Yunho worriedly. He then put the fish on the leaf at the ground then took Changmin's finger. It was burned red so he put the werewolf's finger inside his mouth. It's not because he was a ert minded but so Changmin's finger wouldn't hurt more. That's why he on Changmin's finger gently to cooled it down. The little werewolf was just watching his finger being by the tiger with a flustered face while his heart beats suddenly got faster. A few seconds later, Yunho pulled Changmin's finger out then wiped it clean with his handkerchief.

 

"Be careful. It's still hot..." told Yunho then blew air to the burned finger.

 

"Thank you..." said Changmin shyly. Yunho looked at him and smiled softly.

 

"Don't bother... I owe you my life..." replied Yunho then ripped the fish meat a little. He blew it a few times before giving it to Changmin.

 

"Here... It's warm enough so you won't hurt your fingers..." said Yunho with a big smile on his lips. Changmin took the fish meat then eat it slowly since it's still hot if he ripped it into another small pieces.

 

"How does it taste?" asked Yunho.

 

"It's delicious..." answered Changmin while kept chewing his meal.

 

"Glad to hear that..."

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

And so they spent the day with laughters and giggles and more to do. Every minutes that pass and they got to know each other even more. They walked back to Changmin's cave while linking fingers together when the sun has set. When they entered the cave, they found that Changmin's mother was still laying there. She greeted them with a soft smile. Just like a mother do to their child. Changmin, as usual, ran to his mother and hugged her firmly while Yunho just followed him with normal steps.

 

"Here... I brought another blanket so you won't get cold... It's quite windy tonight..." said the wolf mother when Yunho sat his down on the furry sheet. The blanket was just the same as before, white and furry, but this one was a bit more wider and thicker.

 

"Kamsahamnida, Omonim..." said Yunho politely.

 

"Your welcome... You can rest your back on me too if you want to..." offered the wolf mother.

 

"I'll be glad to..." said Yunho with a smile on his face. Changmin had already snuggled himself between the sheet and the blanket while Yunho just sat near his Omonim then rested his back on the wolf mother's body. But then suddenly Changmin sat straight again, making Yunho looked at him confusedly.

 

"Can you hug me while I sleep??" asked Changmin full of hope.

 

"Of course..." answered Yunho after thinking for awhile. Changmin's face got bright in an instant then he snuggled inside the blanket only to popped out on Yunho's chest cutely. That made the tiger chuckled and wrapped one of his arm on Changmin's shoulder while wrapping the other one on his waist. Changmin snuggled more before finally rested his head on the crook of the tiger's neck. Yunho then pulled the blanket more so it covered Changmin until his neck. It didn't take long for the little werewolf to sleep. Looking at his innocent angelic face, Yunho felt like he was holding a baby on his embrace and he found himself even more attached to the creature on his embrace.

 

"Yunho..." called the wolf mother gently so she wouldn't wake up her son.

 

"Nee?" asked Yunho as gentle as his Omonim.

 

"Do you love my son?" asked the wolf mother and succeed on making him shocked.

 

"I... I don't know... I just felt that, he's so attractive and each time that passed I want to know him even better..." explained Yunho with a confused expression.

 

"Why don't you try to prove your feelings?" suggested the wolf mother. To be honest, she quite like the tiger boy. He's polite and it seemed that he's full of responsibility though his not even reached the age of five yet.

 

"How?" asked Yunho confused while looking at his Omonim right in the eyes.

 

"Kiss him..." said the wolf mother.

 

"Eh??? Kiss him??? Are you sure??? Do you allow it???" asked Yunho in a row. Actually he wanted to screamed but he kept his voice low especially when he felt Changmin flinched a bit so he quickly rubbed his head softly and the little werewolf calmed down in an instant.

 

"I will gladly give him to you if you really love him..." answered the wolf mother clearly. After hearing his Omonim's answer, Yunho looked back on the sleeping Changmin. He thought for awhile before lifting Changmin's chin softly then pressed his lips as gentle as he could against Changmin's. It felt soft and sweet and Yunho loved it so much. He put so much love on it and right at that time he realised his feelings towards the little werewolf. He do love him though this is their first day meeting and he don't want to let him go. Maybe this is the thing called as love at first sight. Changmin didn't wake even after Yunho withdrew himself and kissed his forehead lovely.

 

"Yeah... I do love him..." said Yunho full happiness while kept his eyes on Changmin. The wolf mother smiled gently, she also felt happy and relaxed at the same time that her son's on the right hand.

 

"Then he is yours forever..." replied the wolf mother before resting her head on her front legs and went to sleep. Yunho smiled one last time before resting his head on Changmin then went to the dreamland either.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

*Yunho's POV*

 

I was still sleeping and felt something was bouncing on my waist. Aissh...! What was this?? I frowned then grabbed the thing on top of me and made it still. I then opened my eyes slowly but since my vision was still blurry, I let the thing on top of me go then rubbed my eyes. The thing didn't moved again so I stretched my stiff body then yawned before looked at the thing on top of me again. I guessed Omonim had already left when we're both sleeping because I was laying on the sheet now. When I looked to the thing on top of me, I found my little werewolf were sitting cutely on my waist while basing his hands on my chest. Both of his legs was on each sides on my body and I could feel his tail was waving here and there. I saw a big happy grin on his face while he looked at me with his big brown eyes. Right now he still wore his white furry coat, didn't forget to covered his hair with its hood. Oh holly mother of God... Why did he had to be so cute like that???

 

"Morning Yunnie...!!!" yelled Changmin happily when I fully opened my eyes, his tail waved even faster as he greeted me. I too smiled successfully when he greeted me that way. I clear my throat before replied him.

 

"Morning baby..."

 

"Baby??" asked Changmin while lifting one of his eyebrow. Uh oh. I forgot that he didn't know about my feelings yet. How should I told him???

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

*No one's POV*

 

"Well..., uh... - Yunho tried to found some words - Is it okay to call you baby sometimes?" asked Yunho at the end. Changmin tilted his head to the right then hummed.

 

"I feel like it when you call me that way..." said Changmin then grinned again. Yunho then supported his upper body with his elbows.

 

"So it's okay??" asked Yunho to made sure he didn't get the wrong answer and Changmin nodded a few times quickly then snuggled his head on the crook of Yunho's neck.

 

"Hey, baby..." called Yunho softly.

 

"Hm???" asked Changmin after lifting his head back so he could see Yunho's face.

 

"Can I kiss you??" asked Yunho and made Changmin froze. The second later Changmin's face got burned red.

 

"Yah! Don't talk like that!" shouted Changmin shyly. That made Yunho chuckled then kissed Changmin's lips slightly. The little werewolf shocked then his face got even more burned.

 

"Yah!!" shouted Changmin again but he didn't move away from Yunho's waist. He put both of his hands on Yunho's shoulders and Yunho kissed him slightly again.

 

"Stop it!!" shouted Changmin for the third times but Yunho ignored him then kissed the werewolf again. This time not only lips, Yunho also trailed kisses from Changmin's forehead, his temples, his cheeks, and back to his lips.

 

"I said stop it!!" yelled Changmin then pushed Yunho down until he laid back on the sheet. Their face were just millimetres away and both of them were staring at each other's eyes. Changmin then rested his head on the tiger's shoulder so right now he's laying completely on Yunho's body.

 

"Why did you do that?" asked Changmin shyly.

 

"Don't you like it?" asked Yunho gently while rubbing Changmin's hair softly and wrapped his free hand on the little werewolf's back. Changmin didn't answer Yunho's question but snuggled deeper into Yunho's neck. Actually he like it when Yunho kissed him like that but it was just too embarrassing for him to said his own feeling. Changmin's silence was making Yunho felt a bit guilty 'cause he thought that Changmin was angry at him so he flipped their position until he was on top of Changmin now.

 

"Hey... Sorry I've made you uncomfortable..." said Yunho while caressing on Changmin's cheek with the back of his fingers.

 

"No... It's not like that... - said Changmin softly while looking at Yunho innocently - I like it when you touches me but... - Changmin's face flustered - But it felt embarrassing..." continued Changmin then hid his face on the crook of Yunho's neck. Yunho sighed in relieved then smiled and rubbed Changmin's hair through his hood lovingly. Changmin withdrew himself so he could looked into Yunho's handsome face.

 

"If you like it then..., let's try it one more time... I'll do it slowly..." said Yunho persuasively. Changmin just blinked a few times then glanced to another way when the tiger began to reduced their distance. Changmin kept backing away until his head touched the fury pillow so he couldn't go anywhere anymore. Yunho stopped his moves when their faces were close enough until they could only see each other's eyes. They looked into each other's eyes, searching something. A few moments later Changmin found what he had been wondering all this time on Yunho's bright eyes. The little werewolf then slowly  closed his eyes as Yunho continued his moves. Changmin felt a shockwave through his whole body when their upper lips met so he took a full fist of sheet on both of his hands and let Yunho pressed his lips even more. After a few seconds, Changmin felt himself relaxed under Yunho's kiss and he began to felt the warmth from the tiger. Slowly but surely, Changmin ran his hands to Yunho's shoulders before finally clang at the back of Yunho's neck and replied the kiss that the tiger  gave him.

 

"So this is how it feels being loved by your mate..." thought Changmin as Yunho deepened the kiss. Yunho then opened his mouth slightly and slid his tongue out to trace Changmin's lips line. Changmin parted his lips slightly when he felt the warmth of the tiger's tongue then inhaled softly. Yunho put his thumb under Changmin's lower lip then pulled it a little so Changmin opened his mouth more to made an access for Yunho to slid his tongue inside Changmin's hot cavern. Changmin inhaled sharply as he tasted the tiger's sweet tongue. The little werewolf didn't know what to do so all he did is just opened his mouth more so Yunho could trace every spot in his mouth.

 

"Hhhnghhh~~~"

 

Changmin let out a soft moan out of his consciousness. The moan that Changmin had made only made Yunho kissed him even more passionately. The tiger on Changmin's tongue before smacked his lips again. Devouring the luscious lips of the little werewolf. A few seconds later, Yunho broke the kiss then stared at Changmin underneath him. Both of them were panting and shaking on the inside because of the new sensation. Changmin looked so y with flustered face, half closed eyes, lips parted and saliva at the edge of his lips. Yunho couldn't resist the urge to kiss him so the tiger gave Changmin a long gentle kiss on the forehead. Actually he wanted to just kissed Changmin on the lips senselessly but he also knew that he had to made Changmin to opened up to him slowly. Yunho withdrew himself after awhile. He looked at Changmin and his eyes met Changmin's big brown eyes. His breath had already back to normal, only his face that still blushing. Yunho smiled gently then caressed Changmin's cheek with the back of his fingers.

 

"You're so beautiful Min-ah..." said Yunho sincerely. Changmin blushed even more then he forced himself to cupped on Yunho's cheeks. He looked at the tiger with a shy expression. He swallowed his saliva with a 'gulp' sound before replying Yunho.

 

"And you're so handsome too..." said Changmin shyly. His face flared up immediately so he quickly hid his face at the crook of Yunho's neck. Yunho chuckled and hugged Changmin firmly.

 

"Minnie-ah..." called Yunho gently.

 

"Hm?" asked Changmin still hiding his face.

 

"I love you..." confessed Yunho finally. Changmin froze as he heard the tiger's confession. His tail curled because of the embarrassment but to be honest, he felt happy when Yunho told him that he loves him. Changmin couldn't afford himself to replied Yunho he just landed a soft and quick peck on the tiger's cheek near his lips then hid his face again. Although the kiss was quick but Yunho enjoyed the softness and the love beneath it. Yunho smiled again then laid next to Changmin, still hugging him.

 

"Thanks..." said Yunho with a happy smile on his heart shaped lips.

 

"For what?" asked Changmin didn't really needed for an answer 'cause he already know that.

 

"For loving me back..." answered Yunho then kissed Changmin's forehead again. The little werewolf smiled happily then kissed Yunho's lips shyly.

 

"You're welcome..." replied Changmin then gave the tiger a big grin. Yunho replied the grin then rubbed Changmin's hair through his hood roughly. Messing his hair underneath.

 

"Such a cute and romantic werewolf you are..." complimented Yunho sincerely. Changmin just replied him with another big grin of his. Yunho then sat up but still looking at Changmin who replied his stare.

 

"Let's go outside... We've been here enough..." said Yunho then stood up while Changmin was still sitting cutely and moving his ears and waving his tail. Waiting for Yunho to helped him got up. Yunho rolled both his eyes and head before helping the little werewolf to got up at the end.

 

"Let's go..." said Yunho.

 

"Anything you say..." responded Changmin with a wide smile stretched on his lips.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for reading my story...

 

Jeongmal gumawoyo... ^^