Homesick

Homesick

Kyuhyun puts Sooyoung’s head on his shoulder as she was asleep. They were heading to the airport, and it was for Sooyoung to leave and work.

They said their goodbyes and “until next time” and before you know it; she was gone on that plane on her way “home”.

 

_4 Months later_

 

[Soo POV]

I have had enough of this; I can’t hold back the feeling without me having to cry. I’m going home… I’m going… home.

 

Sooyoung has this really bad habit of hers that she can’t forget easily, and that is homesick. During the four-months that she’s “home” she feels so lonely and gloomy. She missed her family and the people she knew there, Australia was never home to her. Even though she lives there and works there, it just doesn’t feel right to her. Korea is where her home is, that’s where she belong.

And so that night, she took out her laptop out of her bag and start searching for plane tickets and travel tips and tricks. She was enjoying doing this research and finally she showed her real smile for the first time in 4 months. That sweet-cheeky smiled vanished when she heard a knock on the door.

“Yes, wait a minute. I will be right there” she said as she puts on her cardigan.

“Who is-“her words we’re cut off when she realised who is standing in front of her.

It was her happiness and joy 4 months earlier in the year. It was Kyuhyun.

He was one of the people she missed and loved, he was her first love. They have been friend since they can remember and still remain. Their feelings started to form when she was on her 1-month vacation in Seoul.

She hugged him, tight. Words weren’t coming out of her like how babies wanted to talk so badly.

“Annyeong Soongie, have you been well?” Kyuhyun said in a really horrible English accent.

Sooyoung laughed and said “Mwoya! Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming? Pabo”

“Mian, I wanted it to be a surprise”

“Well it worked, you surprised me Cho” Sooyoung hugged him again

As they break off the hug, their face was interacting so close to one another. They looked up and down at their lips and eyes and 5-seconds later was when the magic happens. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun have been waiting for this moment ever since they started to see each other more than a friend.

 

Happy ending you might say ;) Oh! No no no my loves, not every story has happy endings…

 

After the magic happens Kyuhyun told Sooyoung that he has lost his baggage in the taxi that dropped him off. Kkkk bye.

 

 


Yeah… the ending is a bit dodgy. I TRIED people, I TRIED to be funny but it ain’t working isn’t it?? Kkkk sorry, I’ll work on it next time.

Until then, please have a great day. And I’ll see you in the next One shot. BYEE!

MIAN FOR ANY TYPOS :D