A Surprise

My Neighbor A Teacher?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I woke up early to cook breakfast. I was boiling some tea when I heard Kyuhyun coming down the stairs. "Good morning," I greeted with a smile. I walk towards him and kiss his cheek. "How are you feeling now?" "I'm almost better," he replied. I push the plate of toast towards him. "Plain toast with jam?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah. Don't you think eating porridge makes you feel bored? Anyways, my sister and her family will be home this afternoon. I'll be going back to my house afterwards."

"Oh. That fast? I like it when you're here with me," he said, pouting.

"I wanted you to rest peacefully," I told him.

"But I don't mind having you here, really," he replied. I started to kissed his lips. "I wish I could stay longer too. But sometimes I miss my own home." "You're right," he sighed. His hand began to my hair. "Thank you again for yesterday. You're welcome to come here anytime you like." "You're most welcome. I will always care for you," I replied as I lock my eyes to his. And together, we lean forward and kiss.

I walk back to my house, dragging my luggages. I unlock the door and went inside. Sigh! Home sweet home! I drag myself along with my luggages up the stairs and open the door to my room. I jump on my bed and settled down for a nap. I miss my own bed a lot because it's more comfortable than any hotels. 

I began to dream about me in a wedding gown and walking down the aisle in a church. There, I saw my handsome soon-to-be husband standing in front of the alter, smiling at me. Then, we exchange our vows and we kissed passionately after the pastor declared our marriage officially. I can hear everyone cheering for us. My mom starts to cry. My dad and Hae Rin were smiling proudly at me. Sigh! What a fantastic dream. I wish all of this was real.

After a refreshing nap, I went down stairs to watch some TV shows for entertainment. I can't stop thinking about the dream I had just now. It was amazing. I sat down next to Hae Rin. "Oh, Hae Ra! You're back from your trip. When did you came back?" she asked surprisingly when she saw me.

"Yesterday. Since you guys weren't home yet, I stayed over at Kyuhyun's house," I replied.

"So, how was your trip? Did you have fun?" she asked.

I didn't want to tell about the horrible prank Siwon did to Kyuhyun. So, I told her I have some fun but just a little. I even gave her some of the tangerines I brought home and she was delighted. "Oh, thank you, sis. I love Jeju tangerines. I haven't eaten those for years." She called Joon Hun to come over to eat the tangerines. And boy, they love it so much until they almost finish all of them. 

"How was Gwangju?" I asked.

"It was okay. It's been years since I last saw my in-laws. At least Minji had fun playing with her cousins," Hae Rin replied.

"Unnie, you'd never guess what I dream of just now," I said excitedly.

"What about?" she asked as she stuffed in some more tangerines into .

"I dream about me and Kyu oppa getting married. It felt so real," I replied.

"That sounds like a wonderful dream. Who knows maybe your dream will be real," she chuckled. "Anyways, omma just called and we still have loads of customers. And she said she needs a lot of helping hands, since most of our workers will be going for a vacation."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter