i'm behind you

i'm behind you

“I want Siwon work as my personal servant again,” Yesung said that without any doubt to his father, “yesterday was my fault, not his.”
“What do you say?” his father put his glasses on then looked at him.
After returned home from the station Yesung dragged Siwon to his father’s office, he need to talk about Siwon’s statut as his personal servant. Siwon is standing behind Yesung, Siwon could see how Yesung’s fists are shaking due to the nervous.
Yesung sighed, “ I said, I want Siwon work as my personal servant, he did nothing wrong yesterday, its my fault, you can’t blame him for what happened yesterday.”
“Well,” Earl Knightley cleared his throat, “do what do you want. You’re already mature, I believe you can choose the best.”
“Father,” Yesung strartled.
“Now, go. I’m busy!”
“I get that,” Yesung smiled bitterly, “you will naver care.”
“Young Master,” Siwon said, then Yesung grabbed his wrist and dragged him to exit.
Siwon could see Yesung’s bitter expression outside the room.
“Young master,” Siwon started.
“That’s okay, he never care about what I do. Doesn’t matter, you don’t need to worry about that.”
Siwon nodded, “Young Master, your shoes.”
“What’s wrong about my....”
Yesung looked at his shoes, he is using his fluffy sandal all this time?
“Yah, don’t laughing!” Yesung hitted Siwon lightly in his chest.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to... but, seriously, Young master.. It’s a turtle sandal!”
“Well, you have a problem with my turtle sandal?”
“At least you didn’t forgot to put your coat or else you will running around the station only with your pajama,” Siwon chuckled then ruffled Yesung’s hair.
“It’s your fault by the way, you gave me a panick attack!”
“I’m sorry, I won’t do that again.”
“Promise me, you won’t do something ridiculous again... Don’t make me panick again!”
“I promise, Young master.”
“Have I told you to stop call me Young master?”
“Umm, okay... Yesung.”
“That’s better,” Yeesung smiled,” I’ll take a shower, see you later!”

“Kkoming, don’e eat that!”
“He is a dog, of course he will eat that!”
“Siwon, he might be sick!”
Siwon rolled his eyes, “if you’re the one who eat that you’ll be sick, just let Kkoming enjoy his food, young master! Here, Kkoming!”
Kkoming snuggled into Siwon’s body, Yesung gasped then pulled his dog from Siwon’s body.
“What are you doing?”
“You’re shirt might be dirty if Kkoming snuggled like that to you,” Yesung shrugged.
Siwon frowned, “hey, I can change my clothes after this, beside it’s already evening. Pass me my coat please,” Siwon said.
Yesung passed Siwon his coat, he just can’t tell Siwon if he was jealous over Kkoming -_-.
“Okay, let’s go back to the mansion now!” Siwon stood up.
Yesung nodded then walked beside Siwon, Siwon sneaked his arm around Yesung so the latter stay beside him. Kkoming running hapilly in front of them.
“You know,” Yesung said, “it’s 2 days to go before my birthday.”
“What do you want for your birthday?”Siwon asked.
“You already gave me Kkoming, I don’t want to ask for another present.”
“But I want to give you something,” Siwon pouted.
“Let me think again about that.. Kkoming!”
Yesung automatically screamed then ran to save Kkoming before a carriage crash him. Siwon cursed to that carriage then helped Yesung who laid in the ground with kkoming in his embrace.
“Are you okay?” Siwon asked.
“Not really,” Yesung winced in pain, “my feet, I think it’s getting worse.”
“Can you walk? Or should I carry you?”
“Carry me in your back like yesterday!” Yesung answered quickly.
Siwon frowned, “are you really can’t walk or you just too lazy to walk.”
“Fine, if you don’t want to!” Yesung pouted then ready tood up, but suddenly Siwon lfted his body then carried him bridal style.
“YAH!! PUT ME DOWN!” Yesung;s face blushed.
“Why? You want me to carry you?” Siwon’s face is so close with his.
“But, this is embarrassing!”
“I don’t want to,” Siwon smirked.
They arrived at the mansion about 10 minutes later, Siwon brought him straight to his room, he laid Yesung in his bed. Siwon walked to Yesung’s closet to take new clothes.
“You need to take a bath,” Siwon said then sat in the edge of the bed, “stand up, I’ll help you.”
“No,” Yesung avoided Siwon’s gaze, “I can do it alone, just go.”
“But, you’re not in your best condition now,” Siwon said then reached his hands to Yesung’s shoulder.
“I said no,” Yesung slapped Siwon’s hand, he froze after realized what he just did, “I’m sorry.. Can you go now?”
“Young master..,” Siwon startled.
“Please.”
Siwon nodded, “I’m sorry.”
Yesung could see his hurt expression when he walked to the door.

Yesung didn’t talk to to Siwon in the next day... in the net day too. He is too afraid, and it’s like Siwon keeps the distance between them. Yesung sighed, tomorrow is his birthday, but his mood today is so gloomy.
Kkoming snuggled to him, he hugged his dog. Yesterday Siwon feed Kkoming by himself, he didn’t even bother to ask Yesung to accompany him. Today Yesung decided to keep Kkoming for himself since he has nothing to do.
Knock..knock....
“Come in!” Yesung said.
“Young master,” his butler bowed to him, “you don’t want to see the preparation for tonight?”
“What time is it now?” Yesung asked.
“Its 5pm.”
“Its 5pm and you still preparing the hall? My birthday is tonight, not tomorrow” Yesung stood up from his bed. “I’ll prepare myself, now go!”
His butler bowed then exited the room. Yesung is not in a good mood now, and I guess you already knew why. He sighed then started to prepare himself. He hopes Siwon will talk to him soon...

He looked at his reflection in the mirror, he is seventeen years old now, but he still the same Yesung after all. He fixed his tie, this red shirt matches him very well, since red is his favorite color. Will Siwon talk to him today?
He exited from his room and walked to the hall where the guests already gathered, when he walked he saw Siwon talked to one of the maid. Siwon is wearing blue shirt under his black suit., he looked happy while talking to Tiffany, Yesung is jealous somehow. He walked faster to the hall.
His dad greeted him at the hall then dragged him to meet some guests, from the corner of his seyes he saw Siwon already arrived too and stood up in the corner of the room.
“Sungie, do you hear me?” his dad asked him all of sudden.
“Eh?”
“I asked you, have you received a present from Count Eyre?”
“I’m sorry... I haven’t checked it yet.”
“Well, you better check it after this.”
Yesung nodded then excused himself to grab some drink. He walked to the nearest table and took a glass of orange juice, he bite his lips then looked around the hall. Siwom still in his spot, he looked at Yesung then threw his gaze to another spot.
Sighed, Yesung walked to his dad again.
“Yesung, watch out!”
“Eh?”
Yesung looked up just to see a chandelier is swaying and ready to fall, he just stare at that chandelier, unsure what to do. Then that chandelier slowly fall, he close his eyes, he is ready to face everything now...
Then someone caught him, someone wrapped his arms around him as a shield, he could hear another guests gasped in horror, someone yelped in pain. He opened his eyes, doesn’t need to lift his face to see who is the saviour, he already knew this scent so well.
“Are you okay, young master?”
“I’m- I’m okay.”
“Thank God,” he smiled then winced in pain.
Suddenly Siwon being pulled by someone, then someone pulled him from the floor.
“Are you okay, Yesung?” someone asked him.
“I’m fine... Wait!” he tried to reach Siwon but another guests already gathered to check his condition.
He cursed because he can’t move, 10 minutes later he managed to escape from the crowd. He doesn’t care about his guest anymore, he just ran straight to Siwon’s room. He didn’t bother to knock the door.
“Siwon, are you... okay? Tiffany?!”
“Young master,” Tiffany bowed to him, “I’m here to help Siwon with his wound.”
“Out!” Yesung said quickly.
“Eh?” Tiffany frowned.
“Let me the one who help him! Just go back to the hall!”
“Well,” Tiffany looked at Siwon, Siwon gave him a signal by nodded, “okay.”
Yesung walked then sat in the edge of the bed, facing Siwon with an apologetic look.
“I’m sorry,” he bowed, “I should be more carefully next time.”
“That’s okay, I’m glad you’re okay. Can I see your back?”
Siwon turned around so Yesung could see his back, he already took off his suit, Yesung could see blood formed in Siwon’s blue shirt.
“Hey, don’t cry!” Siwon said then pulled Yesung to his embrace.
“You shouldn’t do that, you should stay at the corner.”
“I’m your personal servant,” Siwon wiped Yesung’s tears, “I won’t let something happen to you.”
“Let me help you clean the wound!”
Siwon ed his shirt then stripped himself,Yesung gasped in horror when he saw Siwon’s bae back.
“What.. what happened to you?”
In Siwon’s back, he could see a lot of scars, someone might be whiped him in his past.
“My past... is not a beautiful story. I used to live in an orphanage, then I have to ran before they sold me, I lived in street. My life in street is worse, I have to pick pocketing for lived, then one day I got caught and you could see the scars until now.”
Yesung froze then traced his fingers in Siwon’s scars, he it gently.
“Tell me , Yesung,” Siwon said, “did you find it disgusting? My scar and my past?”
Yesung stood up from the bad then stood up with his back facing Siwon, he took a deep breath then loosened his tie, then shakily he stripped his clothes.
“What are you doing?” Siwon frowned.
“I’m not better than you,” Yesung said.
Siwon’s eyes grew wider when he saw Yesung’s back, Yesung’s back is full of burn wound.
“I haven’t told you about how I lost my mom. At that time I was 6, it’s my birthday... we went to one of our villa. Then that accident happened, she tried her best to save me from fire, maybe I was save but the scar remains. I never showed this to anyone, I’m ugly.”
Siwon stood up then trailed Yesung’s with his fingers, he hugged Yesung’s back. He turned Yesung around so Yesung is facing him now, he lifted Yesung’s face so the latter is looking at his eyes now.
“You’re beautiful,” he said then Yesung’s face, “I never seen someone as beautiful as you, don’t you ever say something like that again.”
Yesung smiled while crying then hugged Siwon, ignored Siwon is screaming when he touched Siwon’s wound.
“I haven’t told you what I want for my present right?”
“What do you want?” Siwon asked.
“Let me sleep with you tonight. Can I sleep here?”
Siwon sighed, “since today is your birthday I think I can’t say no.”
Yesung smiled then kissed Siwon’s cheek. After cleaned Siwon’s wound they laid side by side in Siwon’s bed. Siwon is embracing him by his broad body.
“Happy birthday, young master,” Siwon said.
“Siwon,” Yesung whispered.
“Hmm? What?”
“Promise... you won’t leave me.”
“I won’t leave you. I will always behind you.”

“You shouldn’t do that, Rella.”
“I’m curious,” Rella pouted.
“But Siwon saved him, it’s too soon if you want to test them. At least wait for about 5 years.”
“Understand, shall we go now?”
“I think so, Card Master won’t be happy for our absence.”
“Goodbye, Siwon.. Goodbye, Yesung!”
Then Rella and his partner jumped from the tree from they watched all the scene...


a/n: first by first I’m sorry for all the typo. I broke my glasses -_- and I forgot to bring my spare glasses and my contact lenses. My eyesight is pretty bad, my back is sore now.. damn this laptop..
anyway... whaddya think about Sungie’s new hair?