Final

The First Snow

The First Snow. 

     Xi Luhan, that guy with his milky skin stepped his feet while tidying up his scarf. He smiles sweetly, the wind makes his reddish hair swept, the beginning of this winter makes him really happy, he doesn't want to hide the smile on his lips. When the the first snow is falling to the ground for the first time, it really made me happy.

     That guy had been sitting at the bus stop and holding the side of his coat, his smile faded away this time. He has been waited there for 3 hours but the person that he was waiting for didn't come. He bit his lower lip worried, many times he stood up and sat back. This time he stand up and really feel irritated. That pretty guy walked away from the bus stop and suddenly a pair of hand hugs his waist from behind. "Mianhae hyung, I'm late." Luhan just keep quite while pouting his mouth. 

     "Hyung, please forgive me. I didn't mean to make you wait long for me, but..." Sehun haven't finished his word but Luhan cut his word fastly, "ya! Pabo namja! I wait here for 3 hours until I get irritated with that situation and I wanna go now!!" that pretty guy breaks that pale skin guy's hug and walked away angrily.

     Oh Sehun, the guy with his pale skin and brown hair chased his hyung. "Hyung don't mad at me please." Sehun hold Luhan's arm so that pretty guy turned and without wasting his time he hugged Luhan tightly and Luhan struggling in his arm but he doesn't care about it. "Kajima hyung, mianhaeyo." Luhan stopped struggling in Sehun's arm.

     "You know? I can't wake up lately because Kkamjong was on top of me and forced me to go out with him" Sehun stares at Luhan's eyes who stands in front of him, that guy's face getting tangled, "so, you left me and went out with kkamjong? Oh Sehun you're so cruel." 

     Sehun just smile and took out a box from inside of his coat and gave it to Luhan. "What is this?" Luhan took the box and opened it, "chocolate?" Sehun nodded, "me and kkamjong go out to made a chocolate for you because this is the beginning of romantic winter." that pretty guy's cheek becomes red. 

     "You know? How hard it is to make a chocolate and wait it until it becomes like this eoh? And runs on the road while holding the cold? That's a sacrifice." Luhan took the chocolate and put it into Sehun's mouth, "ya!!" Sehun chewed the chocolate slowly and stared at Luhan angrily, that pretty guy just smirked. "Arraseo, arraseo. I appreciate your sacrifices."

     Sehun rolled his eyes and suddenly kissed Luhan's sweet lips. Luhan widen his eyes. Sehun's wet lips kissed Luhan's lips warmly. The snowflakes fell from the sky, the winter wind blew strongly. Sehun hugged a sweet guy in front of him tightly and still kissed him softly until finnaly his sweet guy kissed him back and share the warm in the first snow of the beginning of this winter. 

The End