What I truly feel about you.

What I truly feel about you

"Can you stop being so annoying?Why are you calling me names as though you are my girlfriend?like seriously,it's so annoying.Can,can you stop this crap?"Kris said.
You were sitting beside him for the project that teacher assigned you to do.Teacher assigned you and Kris to sit together with two other members.One of them is your best friend,Rim.
"Okay,I'm sorry.I'll call you Kris."You said and faked a smile,"I'm sorry,hahaha.."
"Ya and don't wave at me like what,I'm not your boyfriend like damn it."Kris said harshly and your heart shattered.
"Alright,I'll stop."You said and played your fingers.
"Can't you treat me like how you treat other people?Like your friends or something?Kind and friendly,can't you do that?"Kris asked.
"I can't do that.You obviously don't know how I feel."You said softly and left the class.You went to the toilet afterwards.
You ran in the toilet and hid in the cubicle.
Your tears started rushing down your cheek.
Kris had been your crush since the beginning of the year.You got closed to him thanks to Rim.If it wasn't for her,Kris and you would have been stranger up to now.Last time,Kris used to talk to you a lot.Because you were shy,you did not answer him much.Now that you picked up your courage,you did not know that you were embarrassing and annoying Kris too much.You waved at him everytime when you see him.When you wave,you don't just wave normally.You waved to him eagerly and at the same time,call him names that you made up.Those names sound like the both of you are together when the both of you are not.That totally embarrassed Kris.
Now that Kris finally told you how he felt about you,your heart sank and broke into pieces.It hurts so much.
You washed your face and re-tied your pony tail.Then,you went back to class.

After school,you dragged yourself home.You had piles of homework to do.Together with the pain that Kris gave you,it was the worst day of your life.Just thinking about what he said made you feel like crying.

Days after days,Kris and you had stopped talking.No eye contacts,no communication,nothing at all.When the both of you walked pass each other,you acted as if you were focused on something.You never want to annoy Kris again.You did not want him to hate you.Well,maybe he already hates you.

And there was one day,the day when all your pain and miserable stopped.

It was after school and you stayed back to revise your homework.Just then,your teacher went up to you and asked for help.She told you to carry the books up to the classroom and put them there.She passed the classroom key to you.You hesitated but in the end,you decided to help her out.
You carried the books with you and slowly walked up the stairs.Then,walk to the classroom.Everybody had went back home.Only some teachers and students were left in the school.
You unlocked the classroom door and went in.You put the books on the table gently and before you could turn around,a pair of arm were wrapped around your waist and your body froze.
A familiar voice spoke"Why are you avoiding me?"
You immediately recognized the voice.It was Kris's.
Kris hugged you tighter and you turned red.
"Why...I felt so lonely when you ignored me."He said softly.
There was a moment of silence but you broke it after 10 seconds.
"Don't you hate me?"You asked.
"What are you thinking?I don't."
"Then why?You said that I was annoying..."
"I like you,Y/N,I really do."Kris said.
It took a while for you to digest what you just heard.It was so shocking.You've never thought that Kris,the cool guy who hurt you a few days ago,likes you!
There was silence.But you broke it.

"You liar.I know exactly how much you dislike me."You said and pushed his arms away.
Kris turned you around and planted a kiss on your forehead.
"I'm sorry for hurting you.I don't mean what I said to you."He apologized again.
Your mind was out of control.You felt so happy but at the same time,you thought that Kris was lying.
Before you could said another word,Kris hugged you tightly.
"Y-Yeah..It's unbelievable that I have feelings for you but it's true.I'm serious about this.I really like you."He said.
You were touched and a tear rolled down to your cheek.
"Sorry for hurting you.I just don't know what to do.I mean,you know what type of guy I am.I just don't know how to tell you my feelings."He said.
You looked into his eyes and he smiled.
"I like you a lot.I really really do."He said again.
You cracked a smile.
"You..Big Big idiot.."You said.
Immediately,you smashed your lip against Kris's lip and closed your eyes shut.
To your surprise,Kris kissed you back.