Chapter 1

Wrong Love

Tuesday, 18 January

 

It is midnight now, Kris and I are at the park. We sat on a bench and Kris looks at the dark sky.

" Oppa, what are you looking at?"

"The sky."

I become curious. So I look at the sky too. The sky is so dark, there is not a single light to be seen.

"But, there is nothing in the sky. All I can see is just darkness."

"I didn't say there are stars. It's just that when I look at the sky, it describes my feelings."

After he replied, he leaned on my shoulder.

 

  As time went by, I fell asleep. After that, Kris piggybacked me back to his home.

"Hey little girl, have you woken up already huh?"

I rubs my eyes and nodded. The white snow kept falling from the sky as I felt the cold wind against my skin.

"Wanna drink some hot drinks to warm ourselves up?"

Within a second, I chuckled.

"Oppa, you're hungry again huh?"

"No... I'm not..."

"Then let's go home. I'm not hungry."

Kris rolled his eyes and let out a soft sigh then ignored me. He walked towards the cafe infront of the house.

"See! You are hungry!"

I laugh softly and pinch his left cheek softly.

 

  In the cafe, I see a table placed near the window and I held his wrist and walked towards it. As Kris was ordering the food, I fell asleep on the table.

"Aish, my little princess just like a baby."

He mumbles to himself while he caress my cheek. Suddenly a phone rang. At that time, I was slightly awake. Then, Kris came closer to my ears and whispered.

"Little girl, I'll be back later. Wait here."

And he walked out the cafe.

 

  I took out my headset and start playing the songs that had in my phone while enjoy a cup of milktea to wait for his comeback. After awhile, I look out the window and see Kris is talking to another girl. She has long curvy hair, wearing a sweater, a tight jeans and a pair of thick boots. I'm curios and knocks the glass window twice softly.

"Oppa?"

Kris put up his hand and given a wait signal. I take a deep breath and nods softly then sit back quietly at my own place.

 

  Not long later, Kris come back with a annoyed face and sit beside me.

"Is she still there?"

I look out the window once again and nods as a reply. She look so sad with her face down and still standing outside the cafe.

"Who's that?"

"Just a random girl but she asks to have a overnight in our house."

I'm shock and froze for awhile.

"What the is with her? She can't!"

I'm so mad. My face turns red and start mumbling angrily.

 

  Suddenly, he hold my hand and walk out the cafe. Standing infront of her. I can see her eyes full with tears. I feel pity and let out a soft sigh. While I'm still wondering, a lips fall on mine. The eyes I look into are so familiar then I push him off softly. I am totally blank on that moment.

"W-What are you doing?"

Kris smirk at me and chuckles a little. The girl right opppsite of me cry out and I felt so guilty and goes behind Kris.

"I already have a girlfriend."

When he said that, I was startled. A hand hug around my waist and pulled me close to Kris. Then the girl run away.

 

  Not even a minute, the girl shadow is gone. I feel mad on Kris so I walked away. He grab my wrist and turn me around out of sudden and I fall into his hug. I feel so warm and forgive what he did earlier.

"Oppa piggy me back home please?"

Kris knee down and I hop onto his back. He hold on my thigh, stand up and start walking home.

 

I'm so sorry if there's grammar mistake or whatever it is.