Of Mornings and Coffee

Of mornings and coffee

Wonsik stared at the sleeping face next to him. Taekwoon had a sort of serenity about him while sleeping. His long fingers curled next to his relaxed face.  Taekwoon’s dark hair and eyelashes brought out the paleness of his skin and the pink of his lips. Wonsik liked to study his mysterious band mate, but in Wonsik’s opinion, he really wasn’t that hard to figure out.

He heard Taekwoon let out a content sigh and Wonsik smiled. These mornings are what made him the happiest.

Wonsik was always the last one up, but today, he decided to get up before anyone else. While putting on his clothes, Taekwoon’s eyes fluttered open.

“Ah, sorry hyung, did I wake you?” he whispered quietly to the other.

Taekwoon just sleepily shook his head and sat up.

“You don’t have to get up hyung, you can go back to sleep, it’s still early.”

“It’s fine” came the quiet reply.

Taekwoon’s small breathy voice seemed to always make his heart skip a beat.

Wonsik watched as Taekwoon got up and stretched, his shirt hitching up to show his milky waist.

Wonsik turned around and walked out of the room, Taekwoon following after him.

“You want some coffee?”

Taekwoon nodded softly as he sat down at the table.

He watched the rapper make the coffee and appreciated Wonsik’s .

The broad expanse of skin was littered with freckles, and Taekwoon thought it would be nice to count them.

Wonsik set the mug of light brown coffee on the table.

Taekwoon smiled slightly at the fact that Wonsik always remembers to put in a drop of milk.

“Thanks” mumbled Taekwoon, holding the warm drink in his hands, wrapping his slender fingers around the cup.

“mm” came Wonsik’s reply, already busy sipping his coffee and looking outside the window.

They didn’t need to speak to enjoy each other’s presence.

They didn't need words to know how much they loved eachother. 

Taekwoon finished his coffee and put it in the sink.

“I’m gonna take a shower”

“Okay”

Yes, these mornings are the ones they liked best. 

 

 

I know this is super short, but I just wanted to do this because wontaek is so cute ok.

In case you didn't read the forword, i'm thinking about doing another part with morning shower ~ Edit: (I added a new story that is Wontaek shower but I decided to make it a sperate story instead of the sequel because it didn't fit in with this writing style. It's called "Shower Steam")

 

Thank you for reading! Leave some comments, I love feedback!