Letter 8

Letters to Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Kyungsoo,

Do you even have from those days, where nothing is really wrong (or maybe everything is), things are going farely well, you slept, you ate, you laughed (even just a little, it's something) but you still feel a sadness settling somewhere between your lungs and heart? A small feeling that won't let you enjoy the day or will make you start crying out of the blue triggered by the most stupid thing? I am having one those of days. Days like these never end well.

I heard a song today. One of the lyrics said 'And home is where my heart should be , but I don't have a heart you see." My heart is always with you so that makes you my home. I wish we could curl in the carpet in front of the fireplace once again, let you give me sweet alcohol that can sent me to hell and end up making love till the first hours of the day. I wish we could just hug and tangle our limps together in the bed, close our eyes and mumble sweet things to one another because baby, I don't need to look at you to see how beautiful you really are. I wish I could nuzzle my nose at your hair, take in your sweet smell and then let you go with a smile. I wish I could look into your eyes and tell you how much I love you because I know that say that my actions show how much I adore you but there is nothing better in the world than telling your favorite person in the world how much he means to you.

I-- I don't know why I am writing all this. It's really just a bad day. I love you, Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter