Letter 6

Letters to Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Kyungsoo, 

 

Have you noticed how most letters starts with an 'I'? Let's start this one somewhat differently... How are you? Are you doing well? I hope you are. Remember.. when you said that you will go to the church, how I asked you to pray for me too? Did you pray for me, baby? I hope you did. Let's make sure God knows how badly we love and care for each other. Maybe then our love will be eternal. Maybe then, we will both become two stars in the dark blue sky.

I am confused, Kyungsoo. I am troubled with myself. There are days that I wake up and think to myself that today it will be a different day, that today I will make a difference. But always, I end up in the same routine of the same sad life. Am I not strong enough? I thought I was.. But I realized that maybe, just maybe, my life never was a series of hard situations to test me upon. I think I might not be old enough just yet to be that strong and face life seriously.

Soo..I wanted to write to you. I miss you, it's that kind of missing that it's sort of bitter and sort of sweet. Or like a rose that it's so velvet at the touch yet it hides several thorns underneath. It's from those feelings that you really need to feel some days, yet they burn so bad you swear you never want to experience it. Not because it's bad, just because..you know, you tend to feel half when your lover is away. And you know how half I am without you.

I tried to write you a poem too but dear god, it s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter