Ken: One Piece Lover

Beginning of a Friendship

As Taek Woon walked into his new class there was no where he could sit. Every table was crowded with smiling kids as Taek Woon sat in a chair next to kid reading a one piece manga. "annyeonghaseyo" Taek Woon said in a quiet voice as he took his hand out for the boy to shake. The boy did not hear Taek Woon over his voice leaving Taek Woon in an awkward position. It was the begginging of 1st grade and Taek Woon had a hard time trying to find friends. "He always been an awkward one around people" his dad used to say.  Taek Woon's hand started to get sweaty as he looked to find anyone that he could socialize with until he gave up and took out his mp3. As class started Taek Woon answered every question and also winning the hearts of half the girls in his class. As lunch started the boy with the one piece manga tapped Taek Woon shoulder. "annyeonghaseyo...my name is Lee Jae Hwan but my friends call me Ken" Ken said as he smiled a toothy grin. "My name is Jeong Taek Woon but my family calls me Leo" Leo said in his quiet voice that made Ken smile. "You don't talk much do you?" Ken said as he tried his best to make Leo laugh. When Ken found that Leo was a tough nut to crack he gave up. "Well let's go to lunch... shall we?" Ken said as he leaded the way. Leo was nervous but happy that at least he has a friend.