Whispers

Whispers of Silence

"Hyung…"

It was a whisper Chanyeol chose to ignore. He was lost in the scent, feel, aura that was Sehun. It made him feel serene and calm, not to mention all warm and fuzzy knowing the heartless maknae would glomp everyone, but never let anyone else glomp him.


"Hyung…"

This time the whisper was deeper, rougher, closer to his ear as Sehun leaned away, yet his hand had snuck around his body to slide past the thick hoodie to the small of his back. The intimacy made Chanyeol smile. The knowledge of being cared for by the maknae was a rare moment he wanted to treasure it forever.


"Hyung."

The whisper hardened into a command and Chanyeol froze, afraid of opening his eyes. Sehun always did have a strong hold over him, even though he was the taller, older one. Sehun had such a power over him, able to calm him down or rile him up, whichever he so pleased Chanyeol to become.


"Hyung. Look at me."

Chanyeol couldn’t avoid a direct order and nervously glanced up, his tongue swiping parched lips. Sehun’s emotionless face were at odds with his passionate eyes, that hand, his WARM hand still pressed against him and holding him steady like an anchor.


He could read a million words in those expressive eyes.

Are you okay? What’s wrong? Do you need anything? Are you cold? Are you sick? Are you hungry? Are you sad? Are you tired?

The list went on.


Chanyeol smiled bright and pure for Sehun, not the fake smile that he showed the fans. He wanted to press his forehead against Sehun’s, obviously the perfect height to brush lips without any effort. He knew Sehun could read him like a book, feeling the maknae relax and his eyes crinkle sweet until you could barely see his pupils.

But Chanyeol could read his eyes.


I love you.

 

cr. sudgerd