Two

Some are just lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwangsoo had been up early, eyes still a bit puffy from sleep and face swollen from the ramen he had eaten yesterday evening, even though his manager had told him not to.

Today was an important day, one where he even had made the effort to wake up at the first ring of his alarm clock and not just after the sixth or seventh.

After all the failed jobs, not one movie director picking him out for their films and no casting director booking him for shootings, he had finally gotten a positive message back.

The filming for a new show was starting today, one called Running Man, I which he would star as one of the regulars if he was able to make a good impression and do a good job.

It was an amazing opportunity for him, working with some of his big sunbaes, some huge names in the industry and he hoped that he could make a few connections or even friends.

He was wrapping himself up in jeans, a pair that wasn´t too tight, cause those made his legs always look even longer and thinner and he had by no means an urge for a silly nickname just because of those stick things he had to call his legs.

A cardigan was thrown over a white shirt and there really wasn´t anything he could have done with his hair to make it look better than the regular out of the shower look he was able to achieve with the hair dryer.

Normal actors and idols went to the hair dresser and even got their makeup done, but not Kwangsoo.

No, he was just in ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter