secret admirer

that message~

short and boring . like always. 

 

 

 

*new notification alert *

you click on your "new message" sign and a message pop out and it says "babe i miss you so much."

you sit in front of your compute and wonder who it's from. you replied "who are you?"

you waited for a while but there's no reply ... you continue with what you intend to do and you totally forget about that message. 

-days later - 

as usual, you login to your sns and you're notified with lots of messages and almost all of them talks about the same thing.you're terrified and you deleted

and ignore the messages. suddenly a new message pop out and it says "why arent you replying me?i know you're online " you got a little annoyed and you reply"who are you exactly? why are you spamming me with messages???"

there's no reply again and you receive another message from this sender and it's a picture..it is a picture of you. a picture that's secretly taken. you freak out and ask the sender how he got that picture. he then tell you that he like you for a very long time and he thought that you're angry at him that's why he spam you with lots of message . he reveal his picture to you and bam!!! he's the guy that always bully you in school...

you ask him why he always like to bully you in school and he told you that that's the only way to get close to you. you were shock and tell him that next time if he want to get close to you he can approach you instead of "bully" you. in the end the two of you talk for hours and you told him that you're glad to know that he likes you but sadly you only treat him as a friend. he was a little sad  but glad to have a friend like you .