final

i will always love you forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning rays peek through the curtains as two bodies were pressed against each other. The sun shines on both of them and Taehyung groans. He wakes up and sees his lover sleeping soundly. He ruffles his orange hair and pecks his lover on the forehead sweetly. You furrow your eyebrows and groggily wakes up. “Taehyung? What time is it?” the mentioned male checks his phone, “It’s 8.16 and we’re going out.” You groan and look at him, “Can’t we go out tomorrow?” Taehyung shakes his head and pull you out from the bed, only to have you running to bed again. “Jihye, we have to go out now.” “For whatever reason?” “You really don’t remember what day is it today?” You look at him and question him, “Is today an important day?”

Taehyung mentally face palm himself, although it’s cute to see his girlfriend forget her own birthday. “Oh, is today my birthday?” you ask him, after like 30 seconds later. He nods and you look at the time. You gasps and hit him with the pillow. “What are you still doing here? Go and shower!” Taehyung looks at you with the ‘i-told-you-that-a-few-minutes-ago’ look. You playfully grin at him and run to take a shower. You heard him mutter, “Aish, this girl,” and giggle to yourself.

You come out in this outfit and sees Taehyung all dress up already. You hug him from the back and whispers, “Where are we going? Will I get presents?” he chuckles at your eagerness and smirks, “You’ll see. Now, ready to go princess?”

You nod and link arms with him. “So, where do you want to go now?” you bit your lip and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter