Warm Hugs

Stuck With Twelve Jerks

The night ended with me being cured (thankfully). It's fortunate that Kai went up to my room to give me his allergy pills.

flashback;
I mentally screamed. I never felt so embarrassed in my whole life, I was lucky to make them leave without even speaking and letting them see my face. I let out a sigh but nearly got a heart attack when I heard someone knocking. I quickly picked the pillow and covered myself with it.

"You don't need to do that you know, the lights are off." Angry bird Kai. I rolled my eyes at his remark, slowly I put away the pillow. He threw me something hard and it hit my nose. Holy hell, did he just fricking–  no calm down Soojung.

"You're such a pain in the ." He said. I glared at him even though he can't see me in the dark. Looking down, I noticed the thing that he threw me--allergy pills. "You're welcome, Soojung." 

end of flashback

I was really thankful for that angry bird though I kinda don't like him, I mean, imagine if he didn't gave me those allergy pills, I could've died from embarrassment! I shook my head. Glancing at the clock that was on the wall, I immediately got up seeing that it was already 6:00 in the morning. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and rushed downstairs only to see no one was up yet. I let out a sigh of relief.

I marched my way towards the kitchen and looked upon the sink. I cringed. It was full of dirty utensils. I guess I would just have to do this.

***

I was halfway of cleaning the whole sink when someone spoke behind.

"Good morning, Soojung." Chanyeol greeted. He yawned and stretched his arms. His lips curved up into a really big smile. "It's good to see you washing the dishes since no one in this house really has the initiative to clean."

"It's kinda obvious though I mean, these plates are piled up like mountain!" I exclaimed. He just apologetically smiled at me and held his two fingers, creating a peace sign. Well, that was really cute–I mean quite cute.

He stood up and made his way to make his coffee while I took a sit at one of the chairs on the eating area. After seconds of mixing, Chanyeol also took a sit in front of me.

"So, uhm can you tell me what made auntie adopt you? No offense but having a son like Jongdae is already a pain in the , why would she adopt 11 more?" I asked with my arms crossed and my back slumped in the chair. He took a sip from his coffee before answering.

"I really don't know, but I guess it was because of pity." Pity? My eyebrows furrowed. 

"Why would she pity you?" 

"You see, me, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were abandoned by the streets, not even in an orphanage but just in the dangerous streets of Seoul." He paused mixing again his coffee. I could tell he was being uncomfortable. "Mom saw us there. Kyungsoo told me that she even almost cried because she was angry at our real mothers."

"So you, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are blood related?" 

"Nah I don't think so, I'm much handsome-er than them." He wiggled his eyebrows. From the uncomfortable Chanyeol to playful Chanyeol real quick. I stood up. I also prepared myself a coffee since I was kinda jealous of Chanyeol. I stopped when I felt him snake his arms on my waist. Oh what is it this ti—

"It was cold so I thought you need warm hugs" 


***

i am back!!!!! throws bunch of confetti. before you hate on me, i'll tell you my reasons for not updating though.
1.) because i'm stupid and i forgot my password luckily i found my old notebook where i wrote down all my accounts and passwords.
2.) school. hell weeks. exams. ing school.
3.) i haven't had my wifi for a very long loooong time.

so yep. you could hate me now. 
p.s guys i'm in love with a guy named kim taehyung.
pls take him to me tyvm.
p.p.s short short short update since i don't know what to write and my head's dozing to project s.

- magicalair a.k.a fart