3: Oppa?

A Devil turns to an Angel

No one's POV

 

Minhyuk helped you on your way to your dorm. You thanked him so much andhe smiled at you. You really can't take the pain. It hurts you so much.

You went to your kitchen and cooked some ramen. You were having a hard time since your wrist is really painful. sometimes you accidentally dropped the spoon when you stir the soup.

 

After eating, you went to your bedroom, and took a shower. You changed your clothes and plopped down on your bed. you sighed heavily because of tiredness.

 

"Curse you Sehun, and the rest of the EXO."

 

You whispered weakly as you dozed off to sleep. 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I wonder what does that girl doing?

I called her to but she wasn't answering it. Tsss, maybe she's busy with that ing guy who helped her earlier.

 

"Sehun-ah! Let's eat!"

 

Chen hyung shouted as I headed towards the m. I began eating as they stared at me. I raised my eyebrow and stared back.

 

"What?"

 

I said as they shook their head, I just hissed and went back on eating.

 

"Guys, do you think Chaeyoung is okay?"

 

I turned my head as Suho hyung said that. why is he even worried about that girl?
 

"Why are you so worried?"

"N-nothing. Im just.. curious about her."

"Curious huh.."

 

I said as I scoffed while smirking.

 

"Why are you like that hyung? You supposed to hate her right?"

 

I asked but he just looked at me.

 

"I just thought of something. She never did anything wrong to us yet we are always bullying her."

 

I stopped eating and stood up. I sent him some of my glares not minding if he's older than me or what.

 

"Just shup  up hyung! You know there is something!"

 

I yelled as he stood up also.

 

"Dont you dare shout at me like that!"

"Wae?! Is it because you're older than me? So what?!"

 

Suho hyung was about to punch me as he grabbed my collar.

 

"Yeah! Punch me!"

 

i shouted as he glared at me then let go of me.

 

"You became stubborn Sehun. I pity you."

 

Suho hyung said sarcastically as he walked pass by me hitting my shoulder.

 

"I dont have any appetite right now.Thanks to you Sehun. You ruined it."

"Oh you're so welcome!"

 

I said sarcastically as I looked at the members and they were just shooking their head in disappointment.

After eating, we all went in the living room and played some stuff. Others were watching some random tv show. I was just staring blankly at the wall.

 

I just opened my me2day account and I raised my eyebrow as I read a status of THAT GIRL [A/N: Okay, lets just say that Exo have their own me2day account. For the sake of this story XD]

 

It says..

 

"Another bad luck happened to me. Hope that I will get better soon :("

 

I scoffed in disbelief and rolled my eyes. How could she post a status like that if she's having a hard time coz she's weak already?

Wait. Why do I care anyways? Tch.

 

After that, I left a comment and a playful smirk plastered on my face.

 

"It serves you right stupid."

 

I commented and laughed all by myself. After that, the members were looking at me weirdly and I stopped laughing. my face became serious right now.

Well, just for fun... I decided to went upstairs inside the room of me and Luhan hyung. Were sharing the same room.

 

I locked the door and opened my laptop. I searched Chaeyoung's name and it appeared. I saw many of her photos. I clicked it one by one.

 

Holy . She's so damn pretty!

 

Wait.. What? What am i talking about?! Ugh. Are you insane Oh Sehun? Get off of your thoughts!

I was biting my lips as I saw one of her photo which she was wearing a short shorts. This is the first time I've ever seen a girl with such a fair white skin. Or maybe, it was just an edited picture. Tss.

 

I was scrolling down to see more photos as I heard someone saying bad words. I looked back and saw Luhan hyung biting also his lips as he was reviewing the picture of Chaeyoung. I closed my laptop harshly as he looked at me.

 

"What?"

 

He asked innocently.

 

"How did you get in here?!"

 

I said in frustrations.

 

"Well, i have my own keys. Sadly, you didn't notice me entered this room because you were busy on looking at those pictures."

"You could've just say something or knock before you enter!"

"Wae? Are you doing something I don't know huh?"

 

He asked as he playfully grinned at me. I smacked his arm knowing what he just wanted to say.

 

"Yah! Im not a ert you know!"

"Tss. You can't say that."

 

he said as he chuckled.

 

"Im going to sleep. Ugh."

 

I said as I brought my laptop on my study table and went again on my bed. I slipped under the blankets and closed my eyes.

My mind kept on rewinding the scene earlier about Suho hyung and it really made me so mad.

 

*The next day*

 

No one's POV

 

You woke up as you massaged your temples and wrists. It really hurts but it faded a little. Unlike yesterday, it was really painful like you're going to die soon.

 

You were about to open your me2day account on our cellphone as you saw a 1 missed call.

You frowned as you read the caller's ID, it was no other that Sehun.

 

"He just wanted to tease me. Tss."

 

You said as you opened your account. it surprised you because you received 31 likes. You didn't expect it. You don't have friends at all, remember?

And 1 thing you caught is Sehun's comment.

 

"It serves you right stupid."

 

It says and you scoffed in disbelief.

 

"What the actual is wrong with this jerk Sehun?! He's always ruining my mood! AARHG!"

 

You ruffled your hair in frustration as you stood up and went inside your bathroom to take a shower.

After that, you do your daily routine.

 

*Inside the school*

 

You were walking at the hallway as someone put its arm around your shoulder.

You widened your eyes in horror and you wanted to run as fast as you could but you can't move even a single step.

 

"Did you feel great about last night?"

 

He asked. It was Oh Sehun the jerk. You looked at him in confusion as he chuckled. All students were looking at the both of you. You felt warmth of your cheeks as Sehun kissed you in your cheek.

 

"Oh come on. Didn't you enjoy last night we've done? Huh?"

"What the are you talking about?!"

 

You whispered at him and he was just smirking at you.

 

"You didn't remember anything? The bed, your screaming voices and your— ! That hurts."

"Why do you always humiliate me?!"

 

You yelled at him after punching his sides. Of course, you got what he meant. You were really embarassed right now. All the students here in the hallway heard that.

 

"Coz its fun."

 

He said as he smirked between the pain he got.

 

"Yah Sehun!"

 

You looked back and saw Suho coming towards your direction. He suddenly grabbed your hand and you yelped in pain.  

Suho bowed at you and he held your hands gently. You were surprised by his sudden actions and you stared at him.

 

"Girls need some respect and one of them is Chaeyoung."

"So?"

 

Sehun said as he crossed his arms.

Suho just glared at him and sighed heavily.

 

"Look Sehun, you're always making biased stories which is not absolutely true. Stop those non-sense."

"Hey hyung, stop scolding me coz you're not even my father."

"Come on Chaeyoung, its not safe here. Be on my side okay?"

 

He asked you as you nodded slowly and turned your gaze to Sehun who's glaring at Suho. 

You were really confuse right now. Is it just acting or what? You thought as Suho dragged you inside your room.

You were classmates remember and the rest of the Exo members.

 

"suho.."

 

You managed to say as you looked at him shyly. He turned his head to you and saw how sparkling his eyes were, so angelic smile and handsome feature.

 

"Err– Thank you."

"No problem. Its my pleasure."

 

He said as he gave you a heart warming smile. It was the first time you saw him like that.

you usually see him with a scary face, mad, and always serious in everything.

 

"You should call me Oppa. Im older than you."

"But, its only about 3 months older."

 

You said as he chuckled softly.

 

"Suho oppa you say."

"Suho.. Oppa?"

 

You asked as he nodded his head in approval.

 

But they didn't know Sehun was watching them. He was glaring at the boy named Suho. 

 

"Curse you hyung. How could you get her over me? You're not gonna win next time."

 

He whispered to himself as he entered the classroom and sat beside you. When you felt his presence, you immediately looked away and rolled your eyes.

The jerk has returned again beside you.

 



Annyeong!! Sorry for the late update! Hehehe~ Hope you like this :) Leave some comments! Dont be a silent reader!XD